Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 27. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
@sinstr - if You have normal unlimited internet, You can delete everything in roaming folder, except wallet.dat and config file and re-download blockchain (currently my YellowCoin appdata folder is 173 MB)

OK, here is my list of nodes in config file, feel free to ban nodes if that annoys You too.

Code:
# banned nodes that misbehave on network (they have more blocks then there actually is)
bannode=24.18.25.145
bannode=107.2.250.115
bannode=113.67.141.249
bannode=213.16.240.58
bannode=218.56.164.138

# official nodes from YellowCoin original post
addnode=46.51.141.123
addnode=54.193.164.68
addnode=54.255.109.199
addnode=115.28.241.156
addnode=115.29.51.156

EDIT: I just noticed that I don't have YC tips address in signature, now I do Cheesy

Thanks for your help, unfortunately when I delete everything except wallet.dat in the roaming folder I lose my coins.

Restoring these my coins come back but Im faced with the same problem. What exactly do I need to delete to remove the blockchain but not my coins?

This happens to me too. Once I delete everything except wallet.dat and then resync, I lose a lot of coins, especially those I got during the PoS. The behaviour of resyncying varies from time to time. Sometimes I lose a lot of coins, sometimes half of it. Before, I didn't use yellow.conf. I also tried putting yellowcoin.conf on the yellowcoin roaming folder in Windows 7, with the updated good and banned  nodes, but still the same result. This is really strange, is there something wrong with the yellowcoin network?

Right now, I restored my previous wallet, it has the 10% stake from before and is getting the current 3% stake per year. But the the syncing does not finish and it consumes a lot of download bandwidth. There are a number of persons who have posted and is experiencing this problem. Does anyone has a solution for this?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
When you check the depth cart on poloniex then 1900 sats is not so far away, only a few orders... just a few buyers and we will hit new highs.
legendary
wow, another 0.28 BTC, YC is first now  Grin

Indeed,still 3 days to go.... so  please keep on voting....
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
wow, another 0.28 BTC, YC is first now  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
no I didn't fixed it! there is nothing I can do about network nodes! Now wallet is normal again. But its only temporary.

If someone didn't understand where is the problem - there are nodes on network that have more blocks than official nodes and block explorers. So when wallet connects to such node, it tries (but luckily it fails) to sync 6000+ blocks of wrong chain, uses a lot of cpu resources and stops minting.

That's probably why we didn't receive the full 10% daily POS, but only around 75% of it. See my post #2032 and #2036.

If that makes You feel better, I missed ALL 10% POS Sad
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
voted #16994 we have first place on mintpal now, only ~230 votes difference between 2nd place.

Incredible! No. 1 in Mintpal, but they are after us. Keep voting!
Activity: 294
voted #16994 we have first place on mintpal now, only ~230 votes difference between 2nd place.
Activity: 239
WOW! YC at the second location in Mintpal, only 100 votes, and we are the first! let's go guys! Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
no I didn't fixed it! there is nothing I can do about network nodes! Now wallet is normal again. But its only temporary.

If someone didn't understand where is the problem - there are nodes on network that have more blocks than official nodes and block explorers. So when wallet connects to such node, it tries (but luckily it fails) to sync 6000+ blocks of wrong chain, uses a lot of cpu resources and stops minting.

That's probably why we didn't receive the full 10% daily POS, but only around 75% of it. See my post #2032 and #2036.
Activity: 435
Get ready to color the MOON !  Grin
legendary
why it is stated that there is only 42 millions coins while block rewards count gives way more than that, not to mention the 10% daily POS

10% daily POS was finished 3 days ago or so.... so the 42 millions are correct, and next year we will have 44 millions, so no dilution, no nothing, only higher demand and higher coin prices Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
why it is stated that there is only 42 millions coins while block rewards count gives way more than that, not to mention the 10% daily POS
legendary
Activity: 209
I would like to place my entry in the Mister Yellowcoin contest.

So....this is Mister Yellowcoin? You should put him on the coin!
Activity: 154
Vote for YC on MintPal!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#YC

Bittrex is an ok exchange but the spread is too high and Poloniex just sucks, I won't trade there at all.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
There is a fake sellwall at 1174 don't put your coins below this  price, they want to add more cheap coins.... let it move, they will have to adjust..

Yes that is what i think too.
legendary
multipool down ? i see anything in Immature balances since 24 h

Same thing with me man.. pool appears to be running but no payout or info of coins mined for a day and a half..

Anyone knows what's wrong?

guys the yc multipool looks just like the cinni pool which scammed me out of 10k cinni do not mine there

With the information that i've received, is that this guy ALWAYS has paid...maybe not directly as people want as remember he first need to dump the coins and then buy back Yellowcoin. So maybe you're right, but at this moment there is no indication that he is scam or so... in fact he already gave us a nice return.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
multipool down ? i see anything in Immature balances since 24 h

Same thing with me man.. pool appears to be running but no payout or info of coins mined for a day and a half..

Anyone knows what's wrong?

guys the yc multipool looks just like the cinni pool which scammed me out of 10k cinni do not mine there
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
hi, you guys can join the YC qq group, communication with Chinese supporter,the group account is 235996317,  u can download the qq client here: http://www.imqq.com/  Grin
chinese supporter is very active,welcome to join us
Pages:
Jump to: