Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 28. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

New wallet will be released soon.

Bug fixed: Send coins without password while unlocking wallet for minting

Are you adding coin control?

Also there is a problem with the wallet randomly going out of sync.

Thanks
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
There is a fake sellwall at 1174 don't put your coins below this  price, they want to add more cheap coins.... let it move, they will have to adjust..

Fake sellwall is gone again....

He is following this thread  Grin

He is in your hands.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
There is a fake sellwall at 1174 don't put your coins below this  price, they want to add more cheap coins.... let it move, they will have to adjust..

He is following this thread  Grin
legendary

legendary
legendary
The last time when we were having a hype around the mintpal voting we hit more then 2200 sats, i know some investor groups are interested in Yellowcoin, i don't know how interested of course Cheesy but with a small marketcap of $200K they can buy all our coins, if they really want Wink
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
hi, you guys can join the YC qq group, communication with Chinese supporter,the group account is 235996317,  u can download the qq client here: http://www.imqq.com/  Grin
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Who is the stupid boy who sent 1.4 BTC just for 1400 votes ?? Really
Why is he so hurry to hit mintpal ??

He can wait just one week after METH and it will be ok because YC was rising faster than ITC ...

Roll Eyes

Maybe the whale don't care about it, possibly he have enough YC and want send it to the moon Cool

I hope Smiley

But maybe that someone is very hurry to dump for cashout Sad

This fight for the 1st place is not good for METH and YC because when you are in the first place, you are under the spotlights during one week and the prices can rise slowly during this period at their maximum !!
With this fight, pumpers or investors or little players like me don't know where to invest...

Please, if you want the 1st place ok but send 1btc now and stop the suspence for let the price rise constantly until monday
Activity: 98

New wallet will be released soon.

Bug fixed: Send coins without password while unlocking wallet for minting
legendary
I received payment from multi pool couple days back. Auto withdraw works somehow weird, I had to wait for at least a day for payout.

But it is working... and remember you are mining coins that will be dumped, and he will buy Yellowcoins, so higher prices for Yellowcoin.... We really need to support the multi pool more often. It rewards you and bring prices up.

He can wait just one week after METH and it will be ok because YC was rising faster than ITC ...

Roll Eyes

Maybe the whale don't care about it, possibly he have enough YC and want send it to the moon Cool

I'm voting every hour Smiley 2000Sats, certainly possible Cheesy

Of course, the price hit 999sats half hour ago, the train is moving on, guys.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I received payment from multi pool couple days back. Auto withdraw works somehow weird, I had to wait for at least a day for payout.
legendary

Roll Eyes

I'm voting every hour Smiley 2000Sats, certainly possible Cheesy

Roll Eyes

Activity: 99

Roll Eyes
Activity: 6
YC to the moon YC to the moon YC to the moon
Activity: 25
multipool down ? i see anything in Immature balances since 24 h

Same thing with me man.. pool appears to be running but no payout or info of coins mined for a day and a half..

Anyone knows what's wrong?
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
黄种人用黄币。500聪长期收。 Grin
Activity: 98
Great! Seems we got some big investors Grin
Pages:
Jump to: