Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 63. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey,

Hoping a Dev can assist with a transaction that has gone missing.

I sent some funds out of my YC wallet to an exchange and they are not showing up at all on the blockchain at all.. However the funds have been deducted from my balance. Details below

Date: 7/05/2014 11:17
To: YC6Tc7E1vBXXxESjRko4DE7Zj6S1bT7KHR
Debit: -9635.664927 YC
Transaction fee: -0.12 YC
Net amount: -9635.784927 YC
Transaction ID: f5874d3abc158d6db500a931d9bede0200fb1c54d359d4c1e7d417425b529629

Appreciate any help

Cheers
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
let's vote on mintpal, the votes of yc catch up itc soon

Before you waste too much time you might want to Email MintPal - it sounds like they don't plan to add this coin no matter how many votes you get. Don't take my word for it but that's what they told me (and I was glad to hear it).
Go back to your own coins and keep your negative energie for you and it seems you are scared that CleanWaterCoin loses it's place on Mintpal...

I don't actually. Every coin in the top 10 is a joke although YC is probably the worst of the bunch. I'm telling you the truth - MP has no desire to add YC to their exchange. The highest coin on the list that isn't a 100% certified piece of crap is Vertcoin and you can already trade it at a high volume on Cryptsy.

so mintpal not adding YC is your opinion not fact

No - I emailed them and asked them if they actually intend to add YC. They replied and said that after reviewing it, it didn't meet their requirements. I'm assuming they would have to refund any donated BTC? How did they handle Goddesscoin or whatever? It was at the top of the list and then they just removed it. Did they return the BTC? If not, that's a bit shady. If they don't want crappy coins added they shouldn't put them on the voting list in the first place.

Megaman !!! I just have written to Mintpal and they just told me that they had no intention of removing YellowCoin form the voting !
Please, stop lying on this thread !
Please everybody, if you want to know the thruth write to Mintpal and ask them, and you will see what they reply.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
At the moment it is not so you can see some one is using bot to get votes that is the problem

got a reply back from mintpal

this is what they said

Yes, if YC was to win fairly then we will add them to the site.

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

of course its not gonna get added yet, but i dont know if there is a bot involved. look at the top 10 they are all moving the same, mintpal will add whatever coin is being fair. my message was in reply to megaman claiming mintpal will not add it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
At the moment it is not so you can see some one is using bot to get votes that is the problem

this is what they said

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

Activity: 154

this is what they said

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

Before you waste too much time you might want to Email MintPal - it sounds like they don't plan to add this coin no matter how many votes you get. Don't take my word for it but that's what they told me (and I was glad to hear it).
Go back to your own coins and keep your negative energie for you and it seems you are scared that CleanWaterCoin loses it's place on Mintpal...

I don't actually. Every coin in the top 10 is a joke although YC is probably the worst of the bunch. I'm telling you the truth - MP has no desire to add YC to their exchange. The highest coin on the list that isn't a 100% certified piece of crap is Vertcoin and you can already trade it at a high volume on Cryptsy.

No - I emailed them and asked them if they actually intend to add YC. They replied and said that after reviewing it, it didn't meet their requirements. I'm assuming they would have to refund any donated BTC? How did they handle Goddesscoin or whatever? It was at the top of the list and then they just removed it. Did they return the BTC? If not, that's a bit shady. If they don't want crappy coins added they shouldn't put them on the voting list in the first place.

well you've answered yourself there, why would they put it up for voting if they don't intend to add, anyway i don't believe you. i have emailed them and post the reply.

im guessing you have just been hurt by WC and AC thats why your venting your anger on Yellow coin. look on the bright side, step towards the light

I didn't sucker into either one of those because I know a piece of crap when I see one. Despite them being awful, they're far less scammy than this turd. I don't care if you don't believe me - you aren't going to like the response you receive from them. All of your hopes and dreams of dumping on MP will vanish and you'll be stuck dumping on small exchanges. Step towards the light? It's a blatant scam! Lights are on but nobody is home.
You are pretty pathetic to have to lie to try to be right

thanks for that, il post my email too, GAME OVER mega man  move along

well you've answered yourself there, why would they put it up for voting if they don't intend to add, anyway i don't believe you. i have emailed them and post the reply.

im guessing you have just been hurt by WC and AC thats why your venting your anger on Yellow coin. look on the bright side, step towards the light

I didn't sucker into either one of those because I know a piece of crap when I see one. Despite them being awful, they're far less scammy than this turd. I don't care if you don't believe me - you aren't going to like the response you receive from them. All of your hopes and dreams of dumping on MP will vanish and you'll be stuck dumping on small exchanges. Step towards the light? It's a blatant scam! Lights are on but nobody is home.

we will know soon enough, and if they have said what you said, i shall post the truth because i can sell now if i wanted too without a loss. i don't believe mintpal is shady, and they will add yc coin.

i do agree with you that altcoins many years from now may not exist, but if thought like that i would not have made money off, AUR, BC, WC, AC, FLT, FAC, VTC, TIPS and many more.

whether you like it or not, all the altcoins have short term potential to give strong profits, but whether they succeed like litecoin and bitcoin is yet to be seen. some will some won't. no one thought blackcoin would rise like that.

Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town

well you've answered yourself there, why would they put it up for voting if they don't intend to add, anyway i don't believe you. i have emailed them and will post the reply.

Activity: 435

can you not see the pre-mine has been given out, the dev has been transparent about all of this detailing addresses alongside it. of course i shall compare it to white and asia coin, explain to me why people are buying if its still a scam, the reason being it has potential. what does yellow coin have that they don't. yellow coin ain't no scam.  

The premine has been given out? Are you kidding me? Come on people there is no way you're this stupid. Let me break it down for you:

50K to YAbr1PTAvDni9zoF9cMUa93ZtY4dFmCn7Y for Mac qt bounty
The dev can't even figure out how to compile a Mac QT wallet so gives away 50k to have somebody do it for him. Okay - fair enough. 50k that will be instantly dumped as soon as there's a chance.

2k  to  Y4kAPZnoynfbYi7YKN7damrNVcLku5HxZv  for YC fuacert
2k, or 0.04% for the "YC fuacert" - fine.

1M to  YFMgB7NMsjKGvjZmKwpgax57AAXhT6girh  for  Marketing partner in USA
Yes their marketing partner in the USA seems to be hard at work - Yellowcoin billboards everywhere I look! Probably a Super Bowl commercial in the works, right? This is obviously one of the dev's wallets - you can't honestly be this dumb? Wake up! What a massive fee for a generic marketing partner that does nothing! 4% of the entire market cap? 4% alone is a massive premine. I am 100% sure the dev is in full control of this wallet. 100%.

1M to  YHKLkGucuvcRaQP4tBQT4cP2kgYLksBJHw  for Our full-time team number(3 Devs+2 Designers+1 marketer)
So now we have 3 devs, 2 designers, another marketer? Plus the original dev? What the hell are these people doing? Guess what - this is another one of the devs wallets. Again - are you guys really this stupid? Just privately admit to me in a private message that you know this is bullshit and I will stop posting in this thread. Until I hear that from you, I'll keep trying to show you the obvious truth. I really hope people aren't this dumb.

1M to  YPKXY5TZZXbHiabGbkKYKDGVupLuz7FNjb  for 1M giveway
Who the hell is this? Just some random guy gets 4% of all of the coins that everyone else had to mine for 7 days? This was a giveaway right into the dev's wallet unless I'm missing something? Inconclusive.

200K to Y4zaf8zM3dqSNuTUkzV6pJm7xYKBjBN5qq for marketing in QQ group
Nearly 1% of the entire market cap for marketing in QQ group? No idea what this means but man there is sure a lot of marketing going on here. Even if the dev did give this 200k away, the simple fact that he's handing them out like candy only further shows how worthless they are.

I'm also struggling with the math here - where is the rest of the 5,000,000 coin premine? Keep in mind there is also a 10% daily POS going on. How hard is it to create a new wallet address, send coins there, and claim it was a giveaway? So easy that I guarantee that's what happened here. Man this entire thread is pathetic. Really, really sad.
You are pathetic for devoting your life to playing altcoin hero so you can feel smart
Anyone experienced knows the premine is ridiculous and will be dumped by the devs and if you were smart you would have taken the 200% return from the mintpal hype
But instead you prefer to write pages of text to people you think are sad, dumb, and pathetic that have so far made more than you
You should spend some time learning how markets work instead of desperately trying to feel smarter than people Shocked

I'm not trying to feel smarter but if people honestly think Yellowcoin has real potential I absolutely am smarter. The premine is insane and why would I care about making a bitcoin off of a game of hot potato with a live grenade? Just because there is money to be made doesn't mean people should take advantage of it - there will be a lot more losers than winners here and this crap is extremely damaging to crypto. It's been a joke for a while but at least some people make an effort. The idiots that continue to enable these scams are ruining it for the future. A year from now, nobody will be trading altcoins any more and it's all due to crap like this. I'm sorry but I'm not cool with that - it's destroying innovation. It's easier to make money by abandoning legitimate projects and running blatant scams because people will hop right on board if they think there are a few bucks to be made. Really just another black eye to the altcoin economy and I think it's bullshit that you support it - you can make just as much profit manipulating the markets of coins that already exist. By buying into it you're lining the devs' pockets and they will just strike again and again until there is nothing left but rubble. Nobody has made "far more" off this piece of crap than I have in the same time span since it launched - I guarantee it. The volume isn't even there for it to be possible and a huge chunk of that volume is the dev buying and selling to himself to make it look "in-demand". Then, the goofballs line up to buy his premined crap which he has already begun to unload.

Here is the "marketing partner" address:

http://www.yellow-coin.com:1777/address/YPKXY5TZZXbHiabGbkKYKDGVupLuz7FNjb

Wow - they really moved that 1,000,000 out of there quick, eh? This is seriously ridiculous. Pat yourself on the back for all of the "riches" you're raking in - I'm sure your quality of life will drastically improve as a result. Don't worry about the suckers that will be stuck holding the bag that get totally screwed - at least you can cash out knowing you've done your part to destroy something great.

That's the problem with this stuff - greedy scumbags will always ruin it for everyone else. This entire market is in a shambles because nobody gives a crap as soon as they get a chance to dump. Everything just slowly dies and everyone lines up to try to make a quick buck off the new scam on the block. Pathetic.

can you not see the pre-mine has been given out, the dev has been transparent about all of this detailing addresses alongside it. of course i shall compare it to white and asia coin, explain to me why people are buying if its still a scam, the reason being it has potential. what does yellow coin have that they don't. yellow coin ain't no scam. 

The premine has been given out? Are you kidding me? Come on people there is no way you're this stupid. Let me break it down for you:

50K to YAbr1PTAvDni9zoF9cMUa93ZtY4dFmCn7Y for Mac qt bounty
The dev can't even figure out how to compile a Mac QT wallet so gives away 50k to have somebody do it for him. Okay - fair enough. 50k that will be instantly dumped as soon as there's a chance.

2k  to  Y4kAPZnoynfbYi7YKN7damrNVcLku5HxZv  for YC fuacert
2k, or 0.04% for the "YC fuacert" - fine.

1M to  YFMgB7NMsjKGvjZmKwpgax57AAXhT6girh  for  Marketing partner in USA
Yes their marketing partner in the USA seems to be hard at work - Yellowcoin billboards everywhere I look! Probably a Super Bowl commercial in the works, right? This is obviously one of the dev's wallets - you can't honestly be this dumb? Wake up! What a massive fee for a generic marketing partner that does nothing! 4% of the entire market cap? 4% alone is a massive premine. I am 100% sure the dev is in full control of this wallet. 100%.

1M to  YHKLkGucuvcRaQP4tBQT4cP2kgYLksBJHw  for Our full-time team number(3 Devs+2 Designers+1 marketer)
So now we have 3 devs, 2 designers, another marketer? Plus the original dev? What the hell are these people doing? Guess what - this is another one of the devs wallets. Again - are you guys really this stupid? Just privately admit to me in a private message that you know this is bullshit and I will stop posting in this thread. Until I hear that from you, I'll keep trying to show you the obvious truth. I really hope people aren't this dumb.

1M to  YPKXY5TZZXbHiabGbkKYKDGVupLuz7FNjb  for 1M giveway
Who the hell is this? Just some random guy gets 4% of all of the coins that everyone else had to mine for 7 days? This was a giveaway right into the dev's wallet unless I'm missing something? Inconclusive.

200K to Y4zaf8zM3dqSNuTUkzV6pJm7xYKBjBN5qq for marketing in QQ group
Nearly 1% of the entire market cap for marketing in QQ group? No idea what this means but man there is sure a lot of marketing going on here. Even if the dev did give this 200k away, the simple fact that he's handing them out like candy only further shows how worthless they are.

I'm also struggling with the math here - where is the rest of the 5,000,000 coin premine? Keep in mind there is also a 10% daily POS going on. How hard is it to create a new wallet address, send coins there, and claim it was a giveaway? So easy that I guarantee that's what happened here. Man this entire thread is pathetic. Really, really sad.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
who killed the price and why are we frozen on poloniex?

Not frozen from what I can see
Activity: 211
Is coinopend.com FRAUD ?
I did transfer 0.1 BTC there, and still not getting any in ballance

Here another victims :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinopend-stealing-money-590139
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--597127
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinopend-exchange-beware-is-a-blatant-scam-596853
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-of-coinopendcom-588301

Can you guys confirm it ?
If it does, please remove them from YC exchanger on page 1

Thank you
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
who killed the price and why are we frozen on poloniex?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: