Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 62. (Read 186649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
It was 4th on mintpal voting list, now - 6th. Why?

Some other coins must have overtaken, just as we overtook others.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
It was 4th on mintpal voting list, now - 6th. Why?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Keep voting at MINTPAL.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

It seems that Mintpal have adopted a new system, they have divided the total number of votes by 5, so that you get to vote only once every hour, and 1 vote costs 0.001 BTC.

It is still the SAME THING, everything was just divided by 5, for simplicity.
Activity: 133
I just upgraded to the latest yellow coin wallet version 1.0.0.1. I noticed this wallet is consuming all of my upload bandwidth. It is uploading  more or less 50MB chunks of data to various IP addresses. Anyone of you noticed the same?

I have the same problem. I noticed it when I rdp'd from office to home pc. It was lagging big time. I ruled everything out, plus cfosspeed's report looks like this:

This is even worse than add-on programs from some online games that uses your bandwidth if your PC is idle. I suddenly became suspicious with yellow coin.

Would the developer please explain why the YC wallet is eating up all of our upload bandwidth?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
10000 here we go!

+1

that is very possible because it is very difficult to know if current holders will sell due to the 10% POS, and new investors will want in on that. a whale can invest 50btc and get 5btc a day. hold your seats people, i have a feeling 10k could be a understatement

Indeed, everything is possible, also when you know that 10000sats is only $1,000,000 (and they are a lot of coins worth more, and 4 months ago almost all coins had a marketcap of $1,000,000

currently the price is too cheap, so expect volatility, look how many votes we have on mintpal, there is definitely interest and imagine when we hit mintpal, everyone will be focusing on us. those that buy will either hold or maybe sell for a profit, but more investors will hold reducing supply thus pushing this higher. if we rise past blackcoin, i dont if that is possible on the grounds of potential but we may rise if everyone wants to hold. the higher the coin rises, the more that 10% POS will be worth
legendary
Activity: 1120
10000 here we go!

+1

that is very possible because it is very difficult to know if current holders will sell due to the 10% POS, and new investors will want in on that. a whale can invest 50btc and get 5btc a day. hold your seats people, i have a feeling 10k could be a understatement

Indeed, everything is possible, also when you know that 10000sats is only $1,000,000 (and they are a lot of coins worth more, and 4 months ago almost all coins had a marketcap of $1,000,000
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I just upgraded to the latest yellow coin wallet version 1.0.0.1. I noticed this wallet is consuming all of my upload bandwidth. It is uploading  more or less 50MB chunks of data to various IP addresses. Anyone of you noticed the same?

I have the same problem. I noticed it when I rdp'd from office to home pc. It was lagging big time. I ruled everything out, plus cfosspeed's report looks like this:

Activity: 133
10000 here we go!

+1

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Algorithm: Scrypt POW/POS
Block Time: 20 seconds
Difficulty retarget : every block
POW Total Coin: 25M (7day)
+ 10% daily POS
Yellow coin now 1400 on Bittrex,
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
What's their criteria to add a coin in Mintpal? Just the first coin in voting list?
Activity: 88
luck
Activity: 504
Activity: 504
Activity: 527
We're always looking to add new markets for the best altcoins, and to help us with this we'd like to ask you, our users to vote on what you'd like to see offered at MintPal.

Below is a list of coins that we're considering adding, ordered by the most voted. Please vote for your chosen coin below, due to the recent abuse of the system by bots, only registered users with a trade history are permitted to vote for coins. Every user is limited to 1 (one) vote per hour.

We're also accepting payment votes! We've put a lot of time and capital in to making the exchange, and we believe it's only right to let users show their confidence in new coins by allowing them to use their wallets. Each 0.001 BTC received will count for 1 vote. All payment votes will be publicly visible, as you can see by clicking the addresses below, and will go directly to improving MintPal's infrastructure. Payment votes are automatically credited every 15 minutes after 1 confirm.

We take the voting winner every Monday evening (UTC), we announce the official closing time earlier in the day. Have a new coin that isn't on the list? Please contact us at support
  • mintpal.com with the coin details (name and code) and bitcointalk thread link and we'll get the coin added. We reserve the right to add new markets outside of the voting system where we feel necessary.
Activity: 98
Hey,

Hoping a Dev can assist with a transaction that has gone missing.

I sent some funds out of my YC wallet to an exchange and they are not showing up at all on the blockchain at all.. However the funds have been deducted from my balance. Details below

Date: 7/05/2014 11:17
To: YC6Tc7E1vBXXxESjRko4DE7Zj6S1bT7KHR
Debit: -9635.664927 YC
Transaction fee: -0.12 YC
Net amount: -9635.784927 YC
Transaction ID: f5874d3abc158d6db500a931d9bede0200fb1c54d359d4c1e7d417425b529629

Appreciate any help

Cheers

Status: 0/unconfirmed - Please contact the exchange to upgrade their YC wallet to the newest version 1.0.0.1
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Want to know what's going? Megaman just realized that YC is becoming too expensive for him to buy so he was spreading false info to get the price back down. You missed the train, bro.
Pages:
Jump to: