Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 11. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
ANy word on the multipool payouts?
What's going on there? I stopped mining because it's not sure to be paid out.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
ANy word on the multipool payouts?
Buys picking up on MP, this will rise up at some point, any pump could send it bananas. Worth having a few at this price.
Activity: 504
Activity: 182
FORK HuhHuhHuh? Nothing on OP..found out from Bittrex. Does anybody have a link for new wallet??

I know nothing of a fork sir!

It is the problem that many are having because of the bad nodes. It sends coins via the  wrong blockchain.
Solution is: save wallet .dat, delete YC roaming file, Download and install client v.1.0.0.2., start it just long enough to create a new roaming file and then shut it down *note (you do not want to let it begin syncing). Open new roaming folder and create/add this .config file (use notepad):

Name this file: (yellowcoin.config)

addnode=46.51.141.123
addnode=54.193.164.68
addnode=54.255.109.199
addnode=115.28.241.156
addnode=115.29.51.156

bannode=24.18.25.145
bannode=24.130.101.67
bannode=60.57.55.247
bannode=70.180.113.106
bannode=71.52.244.251
bannode=71.178.206.34
bannode=71.187.20.20
bannode=78.156.104.205
bannode=82.170.199.16
bannode=94.189.200.125
bannode=107.2.250.115
bannode=113.67.141.249
bannode=122.233.228.66
bannode=125.117.145.68
bannode=202.102.72.27
bannode=203.90.182.99
bannode=213.16.240.58
bannode=218.56.164.138
bannode=222.78.66.114

Re-start client and let it fully sync. Shut it down and replace wallet.dat file with your saved/original file. now open client (wallet), let it fully sync again. Open console and type: repairwallet and  wah-lah! Any coins sent on wrong blockchain (bad nodes) should be back. All minted coins may show Zero confirmations but this may be (possibly) fixed with the export/import private key procedure. I will try it and post here if it works as I have 0 confirmations on my minted/staked coins also. If this helped, you can send a tip (address in signature) but you surely don't have too! Grin
What's up with yellowcoinpool? No change or payout since a couple of hours. Do I waste my ressources?

Same here, can see I have quite a few coins but no payout, it was running like clockwork for a few days, they need to sort this type of thing out.. Worth mining at the moment as well with the "cheap" coins...
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I dont want this game finished so fast.

To the moon!!
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
FORK HuhHuhHuh? Nothing on OP..found out from Bittrex. Does anybody have a link for new wallet??

I know nothing of a fork sir!
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
Where's the reference?
https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
https://www.bittrex.com/News

I couldn't find anything about it.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
It starts to look that the panic sellers are out of coins...FINALY!!!

I thank you all for selling your coins cheap, now the playing field will be taken over by the ones that WILL make a good ROI.

Activity: 140
What a price epic fail.  WTF wc??!?  I bought so much of you!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
next week schedule... big rise of YC

Next week should be humorous to see they sheep realize the sold there investment for pennies.
Activity: 47
DOES the current price is the result you dump coin>>>
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
What's up with yellowcoinpool? No change or payout since a couple of hours. Do I waste my ressources?
Differences from YC and OC are minor. We released with a small premine, YC was bigger. We released with a more current client and haven't over inflated prices. Higher interest also.

So the only real difference if you want a coin that will continually grow, OC is your choice. if your a higher risk taker, YC would be the choice.

Both coins can co-exist and both grow, just both took 2 different paths on launch.

+1. I love them both. Minned YC and OC from beginning till end. They will have both a great future Wink

The world is Orange, the moon is Yellow, but with Citizens we don't have a life. Go Orange, Yellow, Citizens. Did i miss one? Wink They are all good coins and more important, all 3 not scam coins!

Indeed Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Differences from YC and OC are minor. We released with a small premine, YC was bigger. We released with a more current client and haven't over inflated prices. Higher interest also.

So the only real difference if you want a coin that will continually grow, OC is your choice. if your a higher risk taker, YC would be the choice.

Both coins can co-exist and both grow, just both took 2 different paths on launch.

+1. I love them both. Minned YC and OC from beginning till end. They will have both a great future Wink

The world is Orange, the moon is Yellow, but with Citizens we don't have a life. Go Orange, Yellow, Citizens. Did i miss one? Wink They are all good coins and more important, all 3 not scam coins!

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Time to buy some Yellowcoins again...
Activity: 25
i mine YC on multipool (x11) and after 12 hours, still no stats on my profile. How long for stats to be updated ?

http://50.19.166.179/stats.php?username=YJXq2vW9GFMnXE69HsnJLMSCKFjFYmezah

Why are you guys mining this coin if you sell at these crazy prices?Huh?

This coin should be at least 3000 sat!

KEEP THE COIN IN YOUR WALLET OR ON THE EXCHANGE AND MAKE MONEY!!!

Because they like to believe they are doing something when is fact they are doing.. SHIT!

People who are selling YC at 400 satoshi are a shame to the crypto world.. UNBELIEVABLE

Go away.. your vocation is walking your dog through you town..

If you don't know what you are doing step aside and let us live..

We are as strong as our community and you make us sick.. DISEASE is what you are!!!

There are people pushing the limits and doing everything for this community and this coin to thrive and then you kill us all without thinking..

With the online shopping platform and with the biggest market on earth on our side this coin will have it's real and true valor!!

Then all of you weak hands will wish you haven't sold YC for half the price you bought it!!
Pages:
Jump to: