Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 12. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
so I jave yet to have a problem with YellowCoin until last night. I sent 2k coins and they still are stuck out in space somewhere.... I have restarted the system and the wallet. see image for details http://puu.sh/8ViOs.png

Open the start orb on your PC, type cmd.
Drag the yellowcoin-qt onto the cmd black box, add -rescan after it.
Press enter.

The wallet should rescan on restart and check the transaction. If the transaction is clean, it should send. If it was sent on a fork, it should return.

thanks for all the info! it would seem the restart + some time fixed the issue. I took a shower and by the time I got out it had fully sent. Thanks again for the quick tip!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so I jave yet to have a problem with YellowCoin until last night. I sent 2k coins and they still are stuck out in space somewhere.... I have restarted the system and the wallet. see image for details http://puu.sh/8ViOs.png

Open the start orb on your PC, type cmd.
Drag the yellowcoin-qt onto the cmd black box, add -rescan after it.
Press enter.

The wallet should rescan on restart and check the transaction. If the transaction is clean, it should send. If it was sent on a fork, it should return.

Activity: 210
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Differences from YC and OC are minor. We released with a small premine, YC was bigger. We released with a more current client and haven't over inflated prices. Higher interest also.

So the only real difference if you want a coin that will continually grow, OC is your choice. if your a higher risk taker, YC would be the choice.

Both coins can co-exist and both grow, just both took 2 different paths on launch.

Exactly. OC is nice compliment to any portfolio, especially at these prices!
Activity: 84
Differences from YC and OC are minor. We released with a small premine, YC was bigger. We released with a more current client and haven't over inflated prices. Higher interest also.

So the only real difference if you want a coin that will continually grow, OC is your choice. if your a higher risk taker, YC would be the choice.

Both coins can co-exist and both grow, just both took 2 different paths on launch.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Ok so this wallet seems to contain coins it thinks i already spent?

when trying to send coins it gets an error .... something like you don't really have these coins etc.

when i repair wallet i get this

13:02:43

repairwallet

13:02:43

{
"mismatched spent coins" : 47,
"amount affected by repair" : 5000.07010000
}

seems there are some coins in there that are spent before? how to flush these out of there so i can actually send coins from my wallet?

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
i mine YC on multipool (x11) and after 12 hours, still no stats on my profile. How long for stats to be updated ?

http://50.19.166.179/stats.php?username=YJXq2vW9GFMnXE69HsnJLMSCKFjFYmezah

Why are you guys mining this coin if you sell at these crazy prices?Huh?

This coin should be at least 3000 sat!

KEEP THE COIN IN YOUR WALLET OR ON THE EXCHANGE AND MAKE MONEY!!!
<

that not explain why the stats is not updated and BTW where i say i want to sell my YC ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
i mine YC on multipool (x11) and after 12 hours, still no stats on my profile. How long for stats to be updated ?

Why are you guys mining this coin if you sell at these crazy prices?Huh?

This coin should be at least 3000 sat!

KEEP THE COIN IN YOUR WALLET OR ON THE EXCHANGE AND MAKE MONEY!!!
Activity: 475

Activity: 211
The dev still has coins to unload so you better dump before he completely vanishes. I really doubt there is a new wallet coming - he just needed to buy himself a couple days to dump that massive premine. Man you fools made this guy a lot of BTC. Nice work dev - no idea how you pulled it off but that was a big rake. Where did you get all of these faithful followers? I want in on your next one!

Mega's back ! Fresh from MintPal where he just bought 35000 cheap YCs.  Cool

So he still trade in mintpal Huh
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
Glad that YC finally got listed on Mintpal.com! But we will never stop, these days we've been working hard to build new website for overseas online shopping. The site is in its infancy and we are happy to show you the screenshot below. It may need a few weeks to achieve shopping function. Then people can use YC to purchase real commodities. With the huge Chinese market, we have every reason to believe YC has a promising future! Stay tuned! Cheesy

Wow, great work.
By the way, how much YC does that iPhone cost? About 2 YC? Wink
Activity: 435
Activity: 98
Glad that YC finally got listed on Mintpal.com! But we will never stop, these days we've been working hard to build new website for overseas online shopping. The site is in its infancy and we are happy to show you the screenshot below. It may need a few weeks to achieve shopping function. Then people can use YC to purchase real commodities. With the huge Chinese market, we have every reason to believe YC has a promising future! Stay tuned! Cheesy

Activity: 162
The dev still has coins to unload so you better dump before he completely vanishes. I really doubt there is a new wallet coming - he just needed to buy himself a couple days to dump that massive premine. Man you fools made this guy a lot of BTC. Nice work dev - no idea how you pulled it off but that was a big rake. Where did you get all of these faithful followers? I want in on your next one!

Mega's back ! Fresh from MintPal where he just bought 35000 cheap YCs.  Cool
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Your calculation is with all total coins minting. But in one year there will never be all coins minting, some coins are also on exchanges or some wallets will not be unlocked.
After third year they will have around 25 Mio coins difference, and then the gap will stay so.

Great, so there's even less YC out there, good.

"After third year they will have around 25 Mio coins difference" - Meh, no big difference uhn?

So let's suppose like you said, that only 90% (random number) of all people are minting. 10% is lost so let's say 40 million YC.

After three years there will be 69.3 million OC, almost a 30 million difference. That's 75% more OC out there than YC.

No big deal i guess..
This will be the difference, bid deal or not big deal ? It is not my problem, I like both

Just wanted to make it clear it would not be a difference of 150 Mio

I hold a few OC myself, too. I'm not saying it's bad, better or worst..

Yes, it is not a difference of 150 million, you are right.

But it's a 175% difference and that can make some difference in the future.

Of course the dev and the community will make the biggest difference and just future will tell..

YC could be riding other tides right now.. but like i said, the community..
Activity: 435
Your calculation is with all total coins minting. But in one year there will never be all coins minting, some coins are also on exchanges or some wallets will not be unlocked.
After third year they will have around 25 Mio coins difference, and then the gap will stay so.

"After third year they will have around 25 Mio coins difference" - Meh, no big difference uhn?

So let's suppose like you said, that only 90% (random number) of all people are minting. 10% is lost so let's say 40 million YC.

After three years there will be 69.3 million OC, almost a 30 million difference. That's 75% more OC out there than YC.

No big deal i guess..
This will be the difference, bid deal or not big deal ? It is not my problem, I like both coins

Just wanted to make it clear it would not be a difference of 150 Mio
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

No big deal i guess..
Pages:
Jump to: