Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 33. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
I think its useless to bring the coin on mintpal this early.

On poloniex its easy to bring to price from 400-600 sat to 1500-2000 sat right now.

If you get it on mintpal before the multipool is out, the volume on mintpal will make it harder to reach this floor. If you keep building using the btc you would use to vote on mintpal to help the price grow on poloniex it would be much better imo.

Personnaly i dont see why the rush to mintpal, if there is not yet a big community we cant expect much from mintpal. I might also be wrong but thats what i think.

I kind of agree on this one, the money that will be spend on getting us to #1 on MP voting listing can be used to bring us to 2/3ks on POLO. By doing this you will also create massive awareness. However before doing so i would like to suggest to sort out some stuff first, such as the POW/POW alternator and the multipool. this will make sure that YY creates a good first impression when newcomers come.

It seems like the community wants us to wait on Mintpal, we can do that. I have received word that the investors will hop in once a multipool is released. They have been waiting to see a good amount of succeeded dev work, so we should be getting them in as soon as that is done. People dumping now aren't looking at the bigger picture. The second nothing new comes out for like 3-5 days, a lot of people jump ship. If you just wait for all the pieces to fall in place, this could be something big!

Yess Sir, I wish YIN have go high first, so when paypal in it already has good price.
*But then again, if paypal in before its high I can buy some cheap YIN Cheesy

paypal?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 211

On poloniex its easy to bring to price from 400-600 sat to 1500-2000 sat right now.

If you get it on mintpal before the multipool is out, the volume on mintpal will make it harder to reach this floor. If you keep building using the btc you would use to vote on mintpal to help the price grow on poloniex it would be much better imo.

Personnaly i dont see why the rush to mintpal, if there is not yet a big community we cant expect much from mintpal. I might also be wrong but thats what i think.

I kind of agree on this one, the money that will be spend on getting us to #1 on MP voting listing can be used to bring us to 2/3ks on POLO. By doing this you will also create massive awareness. However before doing so i would like to suggest to sort out some stuff first, such as the POW/POW alternator and the multipool. this will make sure that YY creates a good first impression when newcomers come.

It seems like the community wants us to wait on Mintpal, we can do that. I have received word that the investors will hop in once a multipool is released. They have been waiting to see a good amount of succeeded dev work, so we should be getting them in as soon as that is done. People dumping now aren't looking at the bigger picture. The second nothing new comes out for like 3-5 days, a lot of people jump ship. If you just wait for all the pieces to fall in place, this could be something big!

Yess Sir, I wish YIN have go high first, so when paypal in it already has good price.

paypal?

I believe he meant Mintpal
Sorry typo, fixed @_@
Atleast I know dev always watching Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

paypal?

I believe he meant Mintpal
Activity: 211

Yess Sir, I wish YIN have go high first, so when mintpal in it already has good price.
Activity: 105
@ky_storm
How far are we away from the relaunch?

+1

It's the time nearby, isn't it?

Looking at multipool early next week, and hopefully merged mining should be done next week as well.

Good news. We are looking forward.
Trphy.io

+1

Looking at multipool early next week, and hopefully merged mining should be done next week as well.
Trphy.io
This is so awesome, everyone is hopping on the XBC train and selling their YIN dirt cheap,

just set some buy tonight or this weekend and watch them get filled.
Activity: 105
@ky_storm

+1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
and there realy wouldnt be a lot of coins needed to push the price a bit since the sell book is very leight
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I also think that is better to spend BTC for a pump and promoting this coins. If this is done successfully the volume might skyrocket and the coins would be added to mintpal without paying additional BTC, since they would see the coins as an opportunity to make some money from the fees.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
i also think a pump could be a realy good thing as well , it will add much volume , give some time to vote and if we were to go to mintpal with a price of 400 we woud see 1k max , if we already had a 2k price we could see 4k.
i realy think we should pump , we could already do that now and safe a lot of btc that might not even be enough , the volume is dropping below 1 btc for yin which i feel like is not such a good thing Tongue
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg

Activity: 109
addnode=155.210.85.73:46465
works for both coins
Need help! My yin and yang wallets doesn't sync. Firewall turned off. No block source and available and 0 active connections. Yang wallet active connection is blinking on and off though. Help me please!  Cry Cry Cry Cry

If you're having wallet issues it's because one of our devs is hardcoded as the seed node and his servers are down for upgrades. We need people who can constantly keep the wallets open to give us their nodes. Then we'll post them, and you guys can add them to the config file. Please reply or message me with good nodes.
So, I've been running the wallets with Gen=1 on several computers for the past 2 days. Do I have to do anything to claim the bounty or will it just appear in my wallet?

pm me, I'll explain.
Pages:
Jump to: