Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 34. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I think this coin needs a loyalty bonus that could be distributed from date of purchase. I was more than happy to buy into this concept and I'm more than happy at the direction this project has taken. Just a suggestion, but the initial goal of the coin was to reward supporters and holders of the coin and I have been both. Just a suggestion but it would be very cool to see.

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Need help! My yin and yang wallets doesn't sync. Firewall turned off. No block source and available and 0 active connections. Yang wallet active connection is blinking on and off though. Help me please!  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 175
So, I've been running the wallets with Gen=1 on several computers for the past 2 days. Do I have to do anything to claim the bounty or will it just appear in my wallet?
Activity: 84
Seems like a dead project ,

definitely not dead lol. We're just getting started. Multipool coming, Mintpal coming, Merged Mining coming, and POS transition at some point.

any eta on when it will arrive

Don't want to give an eta in case something happenes and it gets delayed. That's what happened with the multipool. Just know this stuff is coming soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
what about a yin yang giveaway on poloniex?
Activity: 211
Dev did pump from 1 digit satoshi to 4 digit satoshi less than 24 hours WITHOUT pump n dump party. Right now YIN goes from 300~1100 satoshi and its really make good short investment. When I post this I did buy another YIN last night @407 and now it have ~500. For short I can sell @600 or I keep until mintpal and multipool, its a win win solution. If you not sure, just buy a little here and there. I start with 0.01 and endup with 0.6+, come and join us Smiley

i wouldn't call it a pump, we had a reason to rise. of course in a large rise it does tend to rise further as sell orders do not build up quickly, we should be much higher. i am patient and can wait. this will exceed everyone's expectation
Well I mean pump but not with real pump, so... Whats that words in english Huh Well nevermind, we think same thing anyway >.<
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Dev did pump from 1 digit satoshi to 4 digit satoshi less than 24 hours WITHOUT pump n dump party. Right now YIN goes from 300~1100 satoshi and its really make good short investment. When I post this I did buy another YIN last night @407 and now it have ~500. For short I can sell @600 or I keep until mintpal and multipool, its a win win solution. If you not sure, just buy a little here and there. I start with 0.01 and endup with 0.6+, come and join us Smiley

i wouldn't call it a pump, we had a reason to rise. of course in a large rise it does tend to rise further as sell orders do not build up quickly, we should be much higher. i am patient and can wait. this will exceed everyone's expectation
Activity: 177
Is there a rich list for both of these?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
I have kept an eye on it and I must say I am impressed.

If the devs delivers thuis will be epic.

Also this is the best time tot place some low buy orders as people are dumping their coins for pumps
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

definitely not dead lol. We're just getting started. Multipool coming, Mintpal coming, Merged Mining coming, and POS transition at some point.

any eta on when it will arrive

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I don't want to be annoying or so, but this are not looking that good. Volume is dropping and so is the price. We really need some action if we want to attract new players. And trust me, I hold quite a significant amount between the two, and I'm not selling. Whats everyone's thought up here?

These coins have so much more to offer!

mintpal is coming but in cryptotime thats quite a while , i think we need the multipool , when is it coming anyways ? Tongue

Yes we do need some action. That is why we need the community to talk. Tweet as much as you can about these coins. Promote in the trollbox, we need everyone to be excited. The multipool is taking longer than initially projected because the multipool dev had DDOS issues, but it will be coming. Mintpal will also be coming Monday, and POW/Merged mining is coming soon too. We are doing everything right, so it might take longer than the coins who just throw crap together.
No worries, YIN helped me alot.
Now is the perfect time to buy more Smiley

Yes it is the perfect time now.
Activity: 350
keep voting , we need as many votes as possible before mintpal adding day to maybe be able to save up some of those btc Cheesy
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
I don't want to be annoying or so, but this are not looking that good. Volume is dropping and so is the price. We really need some action if we want to attract new players. And trust me, I hold quite a significant amount between the two, and I'm not selling. Whats everyone's thought up here?

mintpal is coming but in cryptotime thats quite a while , i think we need the multipool , when is it coming anyways ? Tongue

Yes we do need some action. That is why we need the community to talk. Tweet as much as you can about these coins. Promote in the trollbox, we need everyone to be excited. The multipool is taking longer than initially projected because the multipool dev had DDOS issues, but it will be coming. Mintpal will also be coming Monday, and POW/Merged mining is coming soon too. We are doing everything right, so it might take longer than the coins who just throw crap together.

Keep it up! By tomorrow I will start mentioning Yin/Yang at the POLLO trollbox to gain some interest, keep  up the good work DEVS.

Cheers

No worries, YIN helped me alot.
Now is the perfect time to buy more Smiley

Activity: 350
maybe we could ask hasco.ws to add us , they seem to be pretty quick with adding new coins as seen with cinni and xbc Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: