Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 109. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
it’s quite interesting that the Yoc developers promise new opportunities for crowdfunding. i read about it and i like it. i think it’s necessary to try it out! 
new opportunities? which ones?
using YOC platform u can get rid of the trust component between u as a future supplier of goods or services and investor, who, maybe, doubts whether he or she should invest in implementation of your idea or not
hmmm okay. so what’s next? how will it work? 
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
it’s quite interesting that the Yoc developers promise new opportunities for crowdfunding. i read about it and i like it. i think it’s necessary to try it out! 
using YOC platform u can get rid of the trust component between u as a future supplier of goods or services and investor, who, maybe, doubts whether he or she should invest in implementation of your idea or not
Activity: 84
Activity: 336
Activity: 266
how many templates are there on Yoc for creation of tokens? 
Activity: 106
Thank you. but that with your site I still do not understand. the link to the site does not work only for me? Or so does everyone and you have a problem with the site?
Activity: 406
is it difficult to create yr own cryptocurrency via the platform? is there kinda instruction for newcomers?   
Activity: 364
is there a mobile app for Yoc wallet?   
if i’m not mistaken, a mobile app for Android devices is already available   
Activity: 294
is there a mobile app for Yoc wallet?   
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
which language does your platform use for creation of tokens?   
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Project seemed too detailed to me, i think lots of investors might think like me. Maybe you should bring up front one main feature of your project.
Crowdfunding side maybe?
Activity: 224
is it safe to store cryptocurrencies in Yoc wallet? what protection levels does it already have? 
Activity: 128
Check this out

http://www.yofx.io/
It says that YOcoin is now trading on Forex where they are also accepting different mode of payments.
Activity: 322
what does Yoc platform look like? what options will be available for the users? 

Yoc is a fully decentralized platform. Its main function is an opportunity to create and place smart contracts and the decentralized applications on its basis
do u mean that it’ll be useful for ones who’s going to launch the ICO? well, it’s interesting. what exactly will Yoc users be able to implement? 
The management of finance when the ICO is carried out, service insurance, trade, logistics, the creation of partner programs, the creation of new platforms for gamblings and etc.
one can use Ethereum for this. it’s a convenient and universal tool, the most popular one, as it seems to me
i believe that one of the man advantages of Yoc is that it’s possible to save up to 80% of yr funds when holding yr own ICO
wow, such a considerable economy! wont this have any impact on the quality of the ICO?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

Yoc is a fully decentralized platform. Its main function is an opportunity to create and place smart contracts and the decentralized applications on its basis
do u mean that it’ll be useful for ones who’s going to launch the ICO? well, it’s interesting. what exactly will Yoc users be able to implement? 
The management of finance when the ICO is carried out, service insurance, trade, logistics, the creation of partner programs, the creation of new platforms for gamblings and etc.
one can use Ethereum for this. it’s a convenient and universal tool, the most popular one, as it seems to me
i believe that one of the man advantages of Yoc is that it’s possible to save up to 80% of yr funds when holding yr own ICO
Activity: 128

If you create your tokens basing on YOcoin blockchain and hold your ICO with their help, it will cost you 80% less

Activity: 294

Activity: 322

Jump to: