Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 108. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
can anyone explain me what decentralized apps are? is this kinda blockchain?
no, i’d rather say that these are apps based on blockchain. in general, usage of decentralized apps gives a lot of opportunities, that’s why they’ve been so popular for last two years
and it’s possible to develop such apps via Yoc, right? 
well, as far as i understand, the platform will provide such an opportunity. frankly speaking, there’s little info about it
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
no, i’d rather say that these are apps based on blockchain. in general, usage of decentralized apps gives a lot of opportunities, that’s why they’ve been so popular for last two years
and it’s possible to develop such apps via Yoc, right? 
Activity: 252
Activity: 152
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think this project is thorough and very careful in doing activities. hopefully this project develops and smoothly.
Activity: 41
The link to the site does not work only for me? Or so does everyone and you have a problem with the site?
Activity: 280
is it planned to release Yoc mobile wallet for iOS?   
btw, i havent seen any info about it yet. maybe a mobile app for this OS will be released in the future.   
Activity: 378
is it planned to release Yoc mobile wallet for iOS?   
Activity: 266
Can you describe a process of creation of a central bank via which it will be possible to give out cash?
Activity: 238
how will the cryptocurrency  created via Yoc and based on a puzzle work?
Activity: 129
Project is good according review of some sites. But seem have not bounty for followers.
Activity: 224
will it be possible to create a token with unlimited emission via yr platform? 
Activity: 406
how will an auction of a limited number of items be held on Yoc? 
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Will it be cheaper to create tokens on Yoc than on Ethereum?   
The platform developers promise that it’ll be cheaper by 80%.
Activity: 196
Will it be cheaper to create tokens on Yoc than on Ethereum?   
Activity: 210
will Yoc platform have kinda arbitration centers? how will they work?   
Activity: 128
it’s quite interesting that the Yoc developers promise new opportunities for crowdfunding. i read about it and i like it. i think it’s necessary to try it out! 
new opportunities? which ones?
using YOC platform u can get rid of the trust component between u as a future supplier of goods or services and investor, who, maybe, doubts whether he or she should invest in implementation of your idea or not
hmmm okay. so what’s next? how will it work? 
you can create such conditions by providing them with the smart contract which will allow to store investor's money until the terms and conditions specified in it are fulfilled.
so it won’t be possible to deceive someone?

Trust issue will always be there in cryptocurrency until there are proper regulations. It will take time but eventually people will start investing in it. Still many people think that bitcoin/ethereum is just a baloon and has no future.
Activity: 128
is there a mobile app for Yoc wallet?   

Yes..latest version is available and it's very easy to use.
Activity: 84
it’s quite interesting that the Yoc developers promise new opportunities for crowdfunding. i read about it and i like it. i think it’s necessary to try it out! 
using YOC platform u can get rid of the trust component between u as a future supplier of goods or services and investor, who, maybe, doubts whether he or she should invest in implementation of your idea or not
you can create such conditions by providing them with the smart contract which will allow to store investor's money until the terms and conditions specified in it are fulfilled.
so it won’t be possible to deceive someone?
Activity: 238
Jump to: