Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 83. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How much do allocate to the marketing campaign of your project which  will take place after the end of the ICO? 
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What advantages will my project receive if decide to conduct my ICO via your platform?   
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Did i got it right that the tokens created on Yoc are developed on the base of ERC-20 standard?   
Activity: 238
Will my token have any unique features if i create it via Yoc?   
Activity: 55
Windows wallet?  Embarrassed
Activity: 378
Is Yocoin wallet already working?   
Yep, there’re a web version and even a mobile app for Android.
Activity: 78
Is Yocoin wallet already working?   
Activity: 378
Has anyone already tried out the pool of Yoc?   
I have. U know, it works well and smoothly. I’ll wait for it to gain popularity and will switch to it.
Activity: 57
Has anyone already tried out the pool of Yoc?   
Activity: 89
All in all, it’s weird that the hype around this platform has appeared cause it’s possible to arrange an ICO on it. What’s difficult about it? It’s possible to hold the ICO without help of any platform at all, IMHO.
Nope, arrangement of the ICOs is only one of Yoc platform’s opportunities. It has wide functionality and there’re also some other projects. Apparently, you’ve seen ads related to the ICO somewhere.
Okay, maybe you’re right, but tell me pls, can i make something special basing on Yoc?
For example, you can create a token! And you can do it as fast and simply as possible. The system has a lot of templates allowing to create your own tokens easily even if you have no particular special skills.
Haha this is the matter of the price. Maybe it’s cheaper to create it on Ethereum of you ask some programmer to do it than to create it on Yoc. Don’t forget that everyone is trying to save money now, especially the start-ups.
It’ll certainly be possible to save on it. Even when the platform was under development, the platform’s founders guaranteed that creation of token via Yoc would be cheaper by 80% than via Ethereum. And people that have already done it prove this fact.
Wow, what allows to save so much?
Activity: 392
All in all, it’s weird that the hype around this platform has appeared ‘cause it’s possible to arrange an ICO on it. What’s difficult about it? It’s possible to hold the ICO without help of any platform at all, IMHO.
Nope, arrangement of the ICOs is only one of Yoc platform’s opportunities. It has wide functionality and there’re also some other projects. Apparently, you’ve seen ads related to the ICO somewhere.
Okay, maybe you’re right, but tell me pls, can i make something special basing on Yoc?
For example, you can create a token! And you can do it as fast and simply as possible. The system has a lot of templates allowing to create your own tokens easily even if you have no particular special skills.
Haha this is the matter of the price. Maybe it’s cheaper to create it on Ethereum of you ask some programmer to do it than to create it on Yoc. Don’t forget that everyone is trying to save money now, especially the start-ups.
It’ll certainly be possible to save on it. Even when the platform was under development, the platform’s founders guaranteed that creation of token via Yoc would be cheaper by 80% than via Ethereum. And people that have already done it prove this fact.
Activity: 2
What is the working Token Contract Address? as this address 0x37a9679c41e99db270bda88de8ff50c0cd23f326 does not work with MetaMask and deemed invalid &/or has an issue on https://www.contractaddress.com/
Activity: 89
All in all, it’s weird that the hype around this platform has appeared ‘cause it’s possible to arrange an ICO on it. What’s difficult about it? It’s possible to hold the ICO without help of any platform at all, IMHO.
Activity: 83
Activity: 83
Activity: 266
Let’s say i create a token on yr platform, what wallets will the users be able to store it in?
Activity: 115
Sweet mother of dragons! Wish you to learn the success tips from here Wink https://coinidol.com/hashrental-received-contribution/
Activity: 224
What are the differences between the tokens made on Yoc and tokens made according to ERC-20 standard?   
Pages:
Jump to: