Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 82. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Can anyone explain how to transfer yocoin from metamask? I can't see it in metamask tokens, I see my balance on yochain info, when connecting with metamask, but when trying to transfer metamask proposes to send eth instead yocoin.

Hello to transfer ETH & ERC-20 tokens to your MetaMask wallet:

1.Click the MetaMask logo in the top right of your Chrome browser.
2.Choose one of your accounts and click "Copy Address to Clipboard”
3.Transfer ETH or ERC-20 to your MetaMask account address

We’re just about there! Now that you have a secure wallet for ETH and ERC-20 tokens
Activity: 61
Good project. I wish you success
Activity: 34
Can anyone explain how to transfer yocoin from metamask? I can't see it in metamask tokens, I see my balance on yochain info, when connecting with metamask, but when trying to transfer metamask proposes to send eth instead yocoin.
Activity: 34
I hope this project becomes a great success! Cognizant results, a rather interesting design, seamless job.
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
Perhaps the developers have done a great job. Detailed technical information about the project, information about the developers, social networks. I think that this is a model for other projects, as it is necessary to treat the investor, to make a project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The fact that Yoawards acts as an incentive for users also helps with the scalability of the coin. We can assume that YoCoin is a digital currency that allows you to revolutionize the way you do business.
Activity: 55
do you plan to change the "acic resistant" algo?
Activity: 46
Yocoin.org is  a fully decentralized platform. Its main function is an opportunity to create and place smart contracts and the decentralized applications on its basis. The Yoc platforms allow involving in a simple and convenient way to use the full resources of the most modern and advanced technologies existing nowadays. 

Yocoin is a full-fledged platform for guaranteed processing. The main advantages can be stated as follows:
● user authentication through cryptographic signatures;
● fully customizable transaction logic and state changes;
● is resistant to DDoS attacks;
● no single point of network failure;
● history of all network activities is stored in the public domain in decentralized distributed database (Blockchain).
Activity: 19
Thanks to all our BTC Bounty hunters BTC and YOcoin community for participating in our Telegram Sticker Contest(https://t.me/yocointeam/15231) and cooperating in making good stickers for YOcoin official telegram group :
https://t.me/yocointeam
Get a chance to win up to  BTC 20 000 YOC !!! BTC
Activity: 128
from I know this coin is old coin and I have doing trading it along time ago and my bad luck I`m not trust dev to hold this coin then the price is boom but after I see again why now price is down and back to first time launching

New management took over the rusted project and it will create history in my point of view.. everything is running smooth and there are many good projects in the pipeline which is why I believe that the price will boost further.  Yocoin was indeed dead for sometime but still people were paid and never ever the company took advantage of the customers vulnerability as most companies usually do in the bad times. Yocoin has a massive community which has realised that this project will do much better in the coming days and has started supporting yocoin.  The ceo if this project never give up on us that is why we community will never leave him if he needs us now. Best of luck to the new management.
Activity: 69
from I know this coin is old coin and I have doing trading it along time ago and my bad luck I`m not trust dev to hold this coin then the price is boom but after I see again why now price is down and back to first time launching
Activity: 55
New pool
http://pool.baikalmine.com/ru/yoc/
PPLNS/Solo/Diff 4G/Pool fee 0.5%
Activity: 112
I will be hoping that there will be a bounty for this project, bounty program is perfect for a project like this one.
I agree with you, a massive project like this requires a wide publicity. I trust the team can affect this asap
Activity: 24
No payment since 24h on megapool, i post on support and discord, but no answer 😱

Hello! Any updates? Did you solve your issue?

nothing , no payment ,  no answer from megapool , i ll move my rigs  Angry
No payment since 24h on megapool, i post on support and discord, but no answer 😱

Hello! Any updates? Did you solve your issue?
Activity: 24
Windows wallet?  Embarrassed

For now, only mobile app for Android devices is available. Applications for IOS and Windows are being developed soon.
Let’s say i create a token on yr platform, what wallets will the users be able to store it in?

You can store them in yochain (https://www.yochain.info/)
copper member
Activity: 37
Tell me pls, can i create tokens for my project on Yoc which will allow the holders to get a particular amount of dividends montly depending on the income of the company?

Yes
Pages:
Jump to: