Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 81. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
why does the nonce value happen? Could you clarify?
It happens , when there is no other way of finding a nonce)
Also t can be explained – when whose value does not exceed a certain limit
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Suсh іdeа аrе bеcоmіng usеful!
Prettу gоod wеbsіtе, еxtrаоrdіnarу рlan, vigіlаnt results!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
It happens , when there is no other way of finding a nonce)
Activity: 252
hey, what is the purpose of PoW? Could anyone tell me?
Globally, I got, it is to cryptographically prove that certain computations were aimed
when must it be done?? I mean when the process is going to be?
If I remember right - at obtaining a certain result -  nonce values).
Merit: 1
Globally, I got, it is to cryptographically prove that certain computations were aimed
when must it be done?? I mean when the process is going to be?
Activity: 19
The Yoc Platform allows users to engage in a simple and convenient way to use the full resources of today's most modern and sophisticated technologies.
goog platform, i hope succes untill the end ICO

Thanks for such kind words, we really appreciate it. You are always welcome in our YoCoin.org group - https://t.me/yocointeam
Activity: 250
The Yoc Platform allows users to engage in a simple and convenient way to use the full resources of today's most modern and sophisticated technologies.
goog platform, i hope succes untill the end ICO
Dear YoCoin community the sticker contest is coming to the end,  and we announce 1 week community voting for the :
🥇1st place -  20 000 YOC
🥈2nd place - 10 000 YOC
🥉3rd place - 5 000 YOC
The rules are pretty simple: Please vote for the sticker you like more up to the 18.07.2018 ( Just click on the button with the name of creator of the sticker to see it, and then on the button with appropriate number )

Url to poll 📢YoCoin sticker contest voting
https://t.me/QuanBot?start=poll_760686_321936
Linux wallet not syncing?

I had to re-install it , and now its not updating? i remember when i ran it a week ago, i had to manually add peers but now i cant seem to find that post anywhere (here or on the github page)?

Please add :

--discover

./yocoin  --maxpeers 20 --discover console

I had to re-install it , and now its not updating? i remember when i ran it a week ago, i had to manually add peers but now i cant seem to find that post anywhere (here or on the github page)?

Please wait , I will find that info and post it here , or please send me your contacts
Activity: 291
Merit: 250

The community and the new developers turned this project to a gold one, working wallet, pools, listed in exchanges what else do you need for a successful investment?
If the market turns to green in the near future Yocoin can be a hidden gem.

Thanks for such kind words, we really appreciate it. You are always welcome in our Yocoin.org community, we encourage you to read our white paper for more information and check out our page at Yocoin.org
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
The community and the new developers turned this project to a gold one, working wallet, pools, listed in exchanges what else do you need for a successful investment?
If the market turns to green in the near future Yocoin can be a hidden gem.
Activity: 55
Another unnecessary coin...
Activity: 4
Interesting, will check it out
Good project. I wish you success

Thanks for such kind words, we really appreciate it. You are always welcome in our YoCoin.org group, we encourage you to read our pinned message containing links to our white paper and further information or check out our page at Yocoin.org
Can anyone explain how to transfer yocoin from metamask? I can't see it in metamask tokens, I see my balance on yochain info, when connecting with metamask, but when trying to transfer metamask proposes to send eth instead yocoin.

To add tokens to metamask :
Copy the contract address. Return to Metamask. Just click on ‘ADD TOKEN’.
Paste the address into the address field. Notice that the other fields populate automatically.
Simply entering the token address causes Metamask to access the contract and extract the name and precision from the token contract. After that you simply click on “Add”

If you have any YOC you will now see them listed.

Or please use the video manual:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfF42ysRAfk
Pages:
Jump to: