Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 84. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
This project has so many things that i cant figure out  what it is in general. I’ll try to read it one more time and understand…
Let me simplify your task a little. Yocoin is a full-fledged platform for guaranteed processing. This platform has  a number of advantages which no other projects have. 

Probably the information below will help you to understand it better.

🔸YOCOIN Establish on 21-1-16.
🔸Developer Mr. JACK SILVESTRI.
🔸CEO&Founder Mr.S.BANERJEE - India
🔸Own BLOCKCHAIN A/C

➡️ www.yochain.info
🔸MINABLE COIN
🔸Total Supply  ➡️33.6 Crore
🔸CIR Supply  ➡️11.2 Crore

🔹 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yocoin/
🔸Circulated IN 72 COUNTRY
🔸Open MARKET SOURCE
🔸World Wide ACCEPTANCE
🔸Converter INTO OTHER COINS
🔸YOcoin Current Price

🔹 https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/yocoin/inr
🔸Have OWN EXCHANGE
➡️ yoniex.com
➡️We can convert YOC to INR ,BTC,ETH,USD,LTC and Coming 60 Coins...

🔸 PUBLIC EXCHANGE 👇
➡️ livecoin.net
➡️ coingather.com
➡️ alcurex.com
➡️ tradesatoshi.com
➡️ stocks.exchange.com
➡️ https://bitfex.trade/en/YOC/BTC

UPCOMING EXCHANGE 👇
➡️ topic.com
➡️ getbtc.com
➡️ south.exchange.com
➡️ btcalpha.com
➡️ hitbtc.com

🔸ONGOING PROJECT 👇
➡️ yoniex.com
➡️ yofx.io
➡️ yopay.tech
➡️ Yo Mining

🔸UPCOMING PROJECT 👇
➡️ Yobank
➡️ Yo Insurance
➡️ Yo Gold
➡️ Yo Mart
➡️ Go Yo Trip

👇Deposit for purchase YOCOIN 👇
Bank :
*ICICI BANK*

A/c Name :
*YONIEX*

A/c No :
*355005500142*

Branch :
*MIDDLETON STREET-KOLKATTA *

IFSCode :
*ICIC0003550*

🔸YOcoin Purchase From OUTSIDE INDIA:
➡️PERFECTMONEY
➡️BITCOIN
➡️NETELLR
➡️SKRILL

Activity: 46
Will it be possible to create any tokens or only some particular kinds of tokens in Yoc system?   

Yocoin platform will allow to create any type of tokens you want to.
Activity: 238
Will it be possible to create any tokens or only some particular kinds of tokens in Yoc system?   
Activity: 142
I wish you the best results, just like here https://coinidol.com/hashrental-received-contribution/
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What is a Solidity language that is used on Yoc?   
Activity: 126
As for the project, I can say that in my opinion the project inspires confidence and in the future can become a competitor to the air.
Activity: 308
Is it possible to create tokens with unlimited issue on Yoc?   
Yes, it will be possible to create a token with unlimited issue.
Activity: 154
Is it possible to create tokens with unlimited issue on Yoc?   
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What logic is it possible to use when creating tokens on Yoc? 

As far as i know, you can use any logic when creating tokens via Yoc.
Activity: 24
What logic is it possible to use when creating tokens on Yoc? 
Activity: 140
This project has so many things that i cant figure out  what it is in general. I’ll try to read it one more time and understand…
Let me simplify your task a little. Yocoin is a full-fledged platform for guaranteed processing. This platform has  a number of advantages which no other projects have. 
What are the advantages of this service?     
I’d mention the following advantages of these platform: authentification of a user via cryptographic signatures, fully customizable transaction logic and state changes;  resistance to DDoS attacks. There’re also some other advantages, but i like these ones most of all.
I saw the following notion on a forum: Yocoin Blockchain is a state transition system. What does it mean?
Haha quite interesting. I dare assume that in this situation IT defines the term “state system” or a “final state machine” as a system which processes the input data and its condition changes basing on it.
Okay, what impact does it have on Yocoin?
Activity: 252
I’d mention the following advantages of these platform: authentification of a user via cryptographic signatures, fully customizable transaction logic and state changes;  resistance to DDoS attacks. There’re also some other advantages, but i like these ones most of all.
I saw the following notion on a forum: Yocoin Blockchain is a state transition system. What does it mean?
Haha quite interesting. I dare assume that in this situation IT defines the term “state system” or a “final state machine” as a system which processes the input data and its condition changes basing on it.
Activity: 28
Good morning, DEVs
 Looks interesting project!
Activity: 14
I expect this idea will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.
Activity: 224
What projects are your current competitors and how are you gonna fight against them in general?
Pages:
Jump to: