Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 87. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Is it true that the Yoc platform has been operating since long ago?   
Activity: 364
What kinds of tokens can be created on Yoc?   
You may create any kinds of existing tokens on  Yoc.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
What kinds of tokens can be created on Yoc?   
Activity: 294
I think this is a very promising project, if this project reaches haardcap and can list on the famous exchangers then the investors will not regret ever investing in this project
Activity: 238
How is yr system protected from hackers?   
Activity: 406
Do you have any competitors? What marketing methods are u planning to use to win competition?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
on your website I read that with the help of your platform you can create a central bank that can issue money. this is generally how? can you tell us in more detail?
Activity: 406
Can you share your plans for future? For example, what new options will be added to the system in the near future?
Activity: 280
How will it be possible to check the transparence of a decision made within the framework of democratic autonomic organization?
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I think this is an interesting project, I will observe the further development of events.
Activity: 308
Can u say what democratic autonomic organizations that can be created on Yoc platform needed for?
Activity: 46
Have they already launched their own pool?
Yep, it’s even already working. You can learn everything and try it out here http://yopool.io/.

Please note that there are different mining pools available:

Yocoin Pool - http://yopool.io
Yocoin Pool - https://megapool.io/yoc
Yocoin Pool - http://yoc.altpool.pro
Activity: 157
If many of processes that take place in organization are managed by a robot created on Yoc, wont this lead to problems?
Activity: 22
When will the mobile app for iOS be developed?   
There’s no news about this, so far.   
Activity: 52
When will the mobile app for iOS be developed?   
Activity: 170
Will there be some additional reward for miner if he finds a “winning” block?

I read in technical documentation that the miners would get 10 additional yocs for “winning” blocks. I think this is true info.

In general, the situation with POW is quite interesting in case of Yoc, so cant figure out so far how the concurrence of POW method will be insured in the system
There will be 2 principles which will ensure security and distribution of rewards. First of all, to attract as many users as possible to the platform and do not allow disproportionate distribution of rewards and other resources for any particular node.

How are they planning to attract as many as users as possible to the platform constantly?
Activity: 173

I read in technical documentation that the miners would get 10 additional yocs for “winning” blocks. I think this is true info.

In general, the situation with POW is quite interesting in case of Yoc, so cant figure out so far how the concurrence of POW method will be insured in the system
There will be 2 principles which will ensure security and distribution of rewards. First of all, to attract as many users as possible to the platform and do not allow disproportionate distribution of rewards and other resources for any particular node.
Activity: 170

Activity: 173

Activity: 158
Pages:
Jump to: