Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 91. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Guys does anyone know what VMY is? I saw such a notion on one forum, it was related to this project.
It’s a part of the protocol which is processing transactions in Yocoin operational system, it’s called Yocoin virtual machine (VMY).  VMY is a Turing machine.   
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Guys does anyone know what VMY is? I saw such a notion on one forum, it was related to this project.
Activity: 214
Merit: 0
The project looks great, I think that in our time we need technologies that will be in demand in the daily lives of people.
Activity: 266
What new tools are u planning to launch for new users in the near future?   
Activity: 406
If i create a token on your platform and issue some particular number of them, will i be able to destroy some of them in the future if needed?
Activity: 358
Is it possible to buy this token on Yoc exchange?   
Of course, the company’s token is on sale on company’s own exchange))
Activity: 364
Is it possible to buy this token on Yoc exchange?   
Activity: 238
Tell me pls, which wallets will it be possible to store the tokens created on Yoc platform? 
Activity: 406
What differs your exchange from the ones existing currently? Do u have any unique tools?
Activity: 128
Good news. Yocoin is listed on Bitfex.

https://bitfex.trade/en/YOC/BTC
Activity: 170
What OS will yr Yoc wallet be available for?   
It seems to me that they have a web version and an app for Android.
Activity: 128

Problem is that you don't read previous threads and ask same questions time and time again. Now either I'm crazy or people ask stupid question ie where to buy yocoins. .  Grin
Activity: 157
What OS will yr Yoc wallet be available for?   
Activity: 84
I saw that there’re some “Messages” on Yocoin. Sure it isnt the “message” which we’re aware of since long ago.
All in all, the operation of sending a message is similar to contract creation, without taking into account some insignificant differences.
Well, i was right when i said that this  hadn’t been just a “message”. This is kinda execution no new account is created, right?
No, not exactly. In order to make execute this operation u dont need to use init-code, that’s why as a result a new account isnt created. But the input data may be needed for such an operation.
In which case can output data be needed? 
It’s necessary to specify the data in case the data was transferred by a addressee as a result of transaction.
What if i have no opportunity to specify output data? What should i do in this case?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I saw that there’re some “Messages” on Yocoin. Sure it isnt the “message” which we’re aware of since long ago.
All in all, the operation of sending a message is similar to contract creation, without taking into account some insignificant differences.
Well, i was right when i said that this  hadn’t been just a “message”. This is kinda execution no new account is created, right?
No, not exactly. In order to make execute this operation u dont need to use init-code, that’s why as a result a new account isnt created. But the input data may be needed for such an operation.
It’s necessary to specify the data in case the data was transferred by a addressee as a result of transaction.
AVT
copper member
Activity: 182
Is there any possibility of mining?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: