Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 92. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I saw that there’re some “Messages” on Yocoin. Sure it isnt the “message” which we’re aware of since long ago.
All in all, the operation of sending a message is similar to contract creation, without taking into account some insignificant differences.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I saw that there’re some “Messages” on Yocoin. Sure it isnt the “message” which we’re aware of since long ago.
Activity: 224
Look, let’s say i create a token and there will be a particular number of coins. Will i be able to issue more tokens if i need it in the future?   
Activity: 238
What logic should i use on Yoc platform if i decide to create my own token?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Will it be possible to provide the token owners with some particular opportunities?   
If you want, you may provide them with a right to take part in some votings and etc.

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What makes Yoc platform’s standard different from popular ERC20 standard?   
Activity: 378
Will it be possible to provide the token owners with some particular opportunities?   
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It’s cool that the Solidity language will be available in the system for token creation. What other languages will be available for creation of your own token?
copper member
Activity: 191
Surprisingly an interesting project. I think that you need to look closely at him. After all, soon everything will fly to the moon, and the most important thing is to sit on the rocket in time.
Activity: 6
Hey, It's a very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth. and hope it gonna be really  a new era of concurrency world.
Activity: 336
Will it be possible to create a token with unlimited emission on Yoc?
Of course. No one will set limits in this regard. You can use token with both limited and unlimited emission.
Activity: 175
Will it be possible to create a token with unlimited emission on Yoc?
Activity: 78
There’re several types of accounts on Yocoin, right? I just saw this info on some site but i’m not sure that it was about this project.
Yep, if i’m not mistaken, there’re two types of accounts on Yocoin: contract accounts and externally owned accounts. As far as i know, they fulfills different functions  and this is the main difference between them. 
I also saw that there were gonna be transactions related to the creation of the contract. What will be their function in the system?

This all is logical – such a transaction has an option of creation of a new account. Well, of course, you need to execute some actions in order to let it go smoothly.
Hmm can you give the details? What should a person do? 
To create a new contract account, first of all we have to declare the address of the created account using the special formula. And only after that a new account is created.   
Why did they decide to make creation of new personal account look like a separate transaction?
There’re several types of accounts on Yocoin, right? I just saw this info on some site but i’m not sure that it was about this project.
Yep, if i’m not mistaken, there’re two types of accounts on Yocoin: contract accounts and externally owned accounts. As far as i know, they fulfills different functions  and this is the main difference between them. 
I also saw that there were gonna be transactions related to the creation of the contract. What will be their function in the system?

This all is logical – such a transaction has an option of creation of a new account. Well, of course, you need to execute some actions in order to let it go smoothly.
To create a new contract account, first of all we have to declare the address of the created account using the special formula. And only after that a new account is created.   

Activity: 252
I apologize, maybe I do not understand something, but how can I trust the project, in the branch of which there is no news and the manager does not answer the questions?
Pages:
Jump to: