Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 8. (Read 82317 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
I did buy some coin a long time ago and lost almost 2 eth. Understand they where free airdrop, but many people bought some coin like me because he has always said for almost a year that his project will continue with great develop, but until now nothing was done!! For me he is a big scammer and he must have a negative trust.

you bought yourchain tokens for 2 eth? when it was and how much did you bought? also what was the ethereum price on that moment? just interesting to know that  Smiley and also lets wait for devs comeback, i think he have at least one chance from us, hope that he tells us what we wanna hear already, that developing is going and swap will be soon
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
I did buy some coin a long time ago and lost almost 2 eth. Understand they where free airdrop, but many people bought some coin like me because he has always said for almost a year that his project will continue with great develop, but until now nothing was done!! For me he is a big scammer and he must have a negative trust.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
A very cool platform should be, through which it will be possible to solve many questions, good luck guys in further advancements.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
yeap, august is here, but dev still left in june  Grin topic was created about 15-16 months ago, so i hope the next time when dev will show up he will tell us what we wanna hear, cause all of was wanna know if he still doing something, or maybe this is the end already?  Huh

Yet people are still talking about this over time. I wish nothing but best of luck for DE. I am glad he never tried to take money from anybody. I don't know but RChain is more valued now than Synereo.

yeap, that he didnt take any money is good for us, but if he is one who developing its not so good:/ would be better if there was at least someone who would help him, maybe someone from yourchain supporters, hope that there are someone who can coding or etc, but maybe he didnt wanna any help, who knows
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
yeap, august is here, but dev still left in june  Grin topic was created about 15-16 months ago, so i hope the next time when dev will show up he will tell us what we wanna hear, cause all of was wanna know if he still doing something, or maybe this is the end already?  Huh

Yet people are still talking about this over time. I wish nothing but best of luck for DE. I am glad he never tried to take money from anybody. I don't know but RChain is more valued now than Synereo.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
I came here hoping to wonderfully be surprised. I guess not. Yourchain is now NoOnesChain. This has always been a problem for zero-funded/pre-mine-funded crypto projects, the failure rate is a staggering 95%.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
No news from dev? Looks it was last online here almost 2 months ago. Anyone have any hope that this project will continue ? This year? Next year?

It might be they have a reorganisation on the way. Does the ICO been completed or even started?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
No news from dev? Looks it was last online here almost 2 months ago. Anyone have any hope that this project will continue ? This year? Next year?
Activity: 971
Merit: 500
At this point we don't know what dev will do with this project. Very sad about it
maybe DE has died, but he has said earlier will bequeath this project on his son,
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
At this point we don't know what dev will do with this project. Very sad about it
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
well, I guess its safe to say no mid-july update is happening
@voteformeg what happened mate? It seems that someone has lost a bet and has to send something somewhere Grin
hoho my friend , you did not won already , it is only the 19 of juli , anything can happen in 12 day's , i will keep my word , if nothing happen im will send you my 100.000 urhoc but i have my full trust in DE and i am almost sure he will conctact us before the end of the month

oh, i dont know buddy how can you still be so positive and optimistic, my hopes almost dead already, i also was quite a positive some time ago, but know i am just checking devs online and thats all, i am more curious if he will be back this summer, or no, cause i dont think that in july will be some movement here, but i hope that your believe will get us something good!

You're talking about the coin price low or about the team loosing an interest for development?

im talking about development, cause i dont really know is dev did something except site or dont, we just see some promises and we didnt saw even them for a while. last devs promise was to start swap in mid of july, right? dev is great orator, yes, but its not enough, i hope that he will be back soon with some results

True that, lot of projects are creating a site and start waiting for investments, it's not the way we're looking for
@voteformeg what happened mate? It seems that someone has lost a bet and has to send something somewhere Grin
hoho my friend , you did not won already , it is only the 19 of juli , anything can happen in 12 day's , i will keep my word , if nothing happen im will send you my 100.000 urhoc but i have my full trust in DE and i am almost sure he will conctact us before the end of the month

oh, i dont know buddy how can you still be so positive and optimistic, my hopes almost dead already, i also was quite a positive some time ago, but know i am just checking devs online and thats all, i am more curious if he will be back this summer, or no, cause i dont think that in july will be some movement here, but i hope that your believe will get us something good!

You're talking about the coin price low or about the team loosing an interest for development?

im talking about development, cause i dont really know is dev did something except site or dont, we just see some promises and we didnt saw even them for a while. last devs promise was to start swap in mid of july, right? dev is great orator, yes, but its not enough, i hope that he will be back soon with some results

Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
once upon a time; 100K URhoc was worth something, or even give us hope, but today I see that it was only a waste of time.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@voteformeg I appreciate your gesture, but the month is not over yet, go on vacation and enjoy them, when you come back we'll talk mate.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
@voteformeg I like that bets are difficult, there will only be one winner (read it with a guttural voice) and good luck mate. I would like to lose this bet, time will tell Smiley

@ freemind1 , i do not think that a swap will happen , that means that you have won the bet , i am going on a holyday for two weeks so if you send me a pPM with your eth adress i'll send you your yourchain

with regards and up to the next bet
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@voteformeg I like that bets are difficult, there will only be one winner (read it with a guttural voice) and good luck mate. I would like to lose this bet, time will tell Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: