Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 3. (Read 82317 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
i cant see any thing good on this pictures , project never started since 2 years so i think this guys will never do anything!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

After several months, still nothing, lol. What a Legendary troll DE had been. I really can't imagine after all those years of forum posting, he has stopped coming here or at least use his old Bitcointalk account.

This project is dead and thread should be closed this is my 2 cent advice, this legendary account is long time since it was online the last time.

think that you are right about closing this thread , as long as it is open i feel sometimes the pressure to look at this thread , just to check , but to be honest , we all know that it is not worth the time

My children of the YOURchain revolution...

My absence was a necessary test... A test of your will and intentions.  For only those who truly believed in the concept of a truly decentralized cryptosphere, would hold on to their tokens and check back after a year of my absence.  This was a premeditated action.  The ranks of YOURChain had to be purged of the unworthy unbelievers.  I was never gone, but always watching and waiting to re-emerge from the darkness of the internet.

As much as those who oppose us would like... We will never surrender... We will never give up... We will never stop.  The time of centralized crypto is gone.

THE TIME FOR YOURCHAIN IS NOW!!!

Well after two month did not change anything and people are still give them merit for what?to make fun of so many people? strange behavior by many users...
it's been useless to dream that Yourchain is back again,
I'm a little happy because of the picture above, it's very funny, it's been 2 years there is no news they disappear
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

After several months, still nothing, lol. What a Legendary troll DE had been. I really can't imagine after all those years of forum posting, he has stopped coming here or at least use his old Bitcointalk account.

This project is dead and thread should be closed this is my 2 cent advice, this legendary account is long time since it was online the last time.

think that you are right about closing this thread , as long as it is open i feel sometimes the pressure to look at this thread , just to check , but to be honest , we all know that it is not worth the time

My children of the YOURchain revolution...

My absence was a necessary test... A test of your will and intentions.  For only those who truly believed in the concept of a truly decentralized cryptosphere, would hold on to their tokens and check back after a year of my absence.  This was a premeditated action.  The ranks of YOURChain had to be purged of the unworthy unbelievers.  I was never gone, but always watching and waiting to re-emerge from the darkness of the internet.

As much as those who oppose us would like... We will never surrender... We will never give up... We will never stop.  The time of centralized crypto is gone.

THE TIME FOR YOURCHAIN IS NOW!!!

Well after two month did not change anything and people are still give them merit for what?to make fun of so many people? strange behavior by many users...
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Okay DE, lets see you next year!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
It is absolutely incomprehensible whether there is a blockchain of its own or not ... Of course, it may just be a psychologist investigating the features of our consciousness.  Probably, the captain now gets pleasure from reading this thread ...
Activity: 2086
Merit: 307
He does distribute the token free of charge and it traded on etherdelta before, i don`t know if he had dump some of his token, the lack of update made this project fail.
yes, I also realized that
many projects were abandoned by supporters because they did not update their project development on their site. even though it is very important
if the dev of this project continues like that, I'm not sure this project will be able to rise
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
Last Active:   June 01, 2019, 09:36:29 AM.

sometimes, it makes me want to believe in this project, but in other cases it gives me the impression of being a guinea pig.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Oh appear, great captain Nemo! Why did you disappear from our eyes again? We are waiting for you . Time moves inexorably forward - and you may not have time to complete your plans with you. And none of us can unravel the essence of your intention. Where are you?
I don't expect anything from this dev. He had plenty of time to come now and show his design. He was just fooling around and watching the behavior of the participants. Maybe it's the student's work "Behavior and expectations of the crypto community with thoughts of becoming rich. The influence of airdrop on the expectations of the future."
He will come again and again, he needs to finish his research on his subjects.

If i am not wrong he is an Indian male working for cisco system. This is an info i got from other bitcointalk users!
If this guy is actually a Cisco worker, then he should at least be a responsible person. If he is working in his corporation, as promised on this forum, then what the hell is he doing in Cisco? I don't believe "dev", that's my personal opinion.
He does distribute the token free of charge and it traded on etherdelta before, i don`t know if he had dump some of his token, the lack of update made this project fail.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
Oh appear, great captain Nemo! Why did you disappear from our eyes again? We are waiting for you . Time moves inexorably forward - and you may not have time to complete your plans with you. And none of us can unravel the essence of your intention. Where are you?
I don't expect anything from this dev. He had plenty of time to come now and show his design. He was just fooling around and watching the behavior of the participants. Maybe it's the student's work "Behavior and expectations of the crypto community with thoughts of becoming rich. The influence of airdrop on the expectations of the future."

If i am not wrong he is an Indian male working for cisco system. This is an info i got from other bitcointalk users!
If this guy is actually a Cisco worker, then he should at least be a responsible person. If he is working in his corporation, as promised on this forum, then what the hell is he doing in Cisco? I don't believe "dev", that's my personal opinion.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
legendary
You can bet on the likelihood of a captain ... I think the captain will appear no earlier than mid-July ... A new stage in the growth of cryptocurrency will begin - and if it appears with a constructive element - then there can be a sense.  We will see.
You think that's what's going to happen..? The developer had a lot of time to prepare. So now he must clearly place the control points. If it's only to post your meme and call for patience, then everything is clear.
You can bet on the likelihood of a captain ... I think the captain will appear no earlier than mid-July ... A new stage in the growth of cryptocurrency will begin - and if it appears with a constructive element - then there can be a sense.  We will see.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

I will post more details in the next few days.

10 days have passed since he said he would post more detail, I think he wants to keep making fun of the forum.
[/quote]
maybe he's crazy. Cry Cry Cry
legendary

I will post more details in the next few days.
[/quote]

10 days have passed since he said he would post more detail, I think he wants to keep making fun of the forum.
legendary
the exchange listing will be in December, but when will the december take place? see the project already in 2017 and now 2019, I don't see URHOC in Coinmarketcap, can anyone explain it?
Who said that listing will be in December? No need to invent a cat in a dark room. There is no token on the CMC site, because it is not traded anywhere. Is that so hard to understand?
I personally understand thanks for the information that you have provided, so I am no longer confused about the issue of the listing, but what I want to say is why not trade anywhere?
Because the developer does not want to pay for listing his token on the exchange. I honestly don't know what he wants.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
the exchange listing will be in December, but when will the december take place? see the project already in 2017 and now 2019, I don't see URHOC in Coinmarketcap, can anyone explain it?
Who said that listing will be in December? No need to invent a cat in a dark room. There is no token on the CMC site, because it is not traded anywhere. Is that so hard to understand?
I personally understand thanks for the information that you have provided, so I am no longer confused about the issue of the listing, but what I want to say is why not trade anywhere?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1159

Forkdelta always welcome for trading
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: