Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 5. (Read 82317 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
So can't understant anything about it , what will be the next? last time it was to be the swap time..
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
After several months, still nothing, lol. What a Legendary troll DE had been. I really can't imagine after all those years of forum posting, he has stopped coming here or at least use his old Bitcointalk account.

This project is dead and thread should be closed this is my 2 cent advice, this legendary account is long time since it was online the last time.
think that you are right about closing this thread , as long as it is open i feel sometimes the pressure to look at this thread , just to check , but to be honest , we all know that it is not worth the time
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
After several months, still nothing, lol. What a Legendary troll DE had been. I really can't imagine after all those years of forum posting, he has stopped coming here or at least use his old Bitcointalk account.

This project is dead and thread should be closed this is my 2 cent advice, this legendary account is long time since it was online the last time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Anyway lost some eth , did buy it on exchange long time ago, fuck this guys even got 37 merit too make an  idiot thread like this!
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
DecentralizeEconomics' reputation in tatters. Good for him to never come back. No one will ever believe one thing he says. And boy he said a lot against the Synereo devs as if he can code better and easily.
Activity: 561
I've watched this thread very closely from the beginning. It gives me goosebumbs everytime dev posted something to motivate us with his lots of words and memes. I've always believe on this project that someday it will give us a profits. I will keep this coin in my wallet as a collections.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
now its been a half year that dev is missing, im hope he at least is alive and wealth  Grin cause yourchain is not alive anymore, we should make funerals and just burry this topic  Grin

what does the absence of dev mean? absently nothing.
  what has been done is done. Some have seen a good opportunity in this project and have put a little of their savings to buy a few token, and others have taken advantage of the weakness of others to make some profits and I am completely sure that the dev was among them.
if the dev comes back someday, it's just to make a little more profit on his behalf, exucuses me to say that but I do not believe in this dev anymore and it remains only my opinion and I respect any other opinion from any other people involvè in this project ,near or far.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
now its been a half year that dev is missing, im hope he at least is alive and wealth  Grin cause yourchain is not alive anymore, we should make funerals and just burry this topic  Grin
Activity: 472
The whole question is why it was necessary to write a whitepaper - quite competently composed?  Spend a lot of time on initial development?  All this is strange, very strange.

Depends how hard it was to write the Whitepaper don't think it was huge one! Anyway i lost some money on this project, not much but i am  sad this person should be banned!
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
when i saw this thread bum i thought that the dev is come back; but that wasn't the case, I admit that I was too naive in trusting and believing in this project.
I hope this will serve as a lesson for the future.

I trusted this project too. This was born to do better than rchain.... don't think it will end in this way.

So sad.

I was also a fan of this project. Then has understood and saw that nothing new dev in this project why something not created. It ended at the stage of distribution of free tokens based on ERC-20 standart. The developer did not succeed, I see no other explanation.
Activity: 586
when i saw this thread bum i thought that the dev is come back; but that wasn't the case, I admit that I was too naive in trusting and believing in this project.

I trusted this project too. This was born to do better than rchain.... don't think it will end in this way.

So sad.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Name:   DecentralizeEconomics
Activity:   1092
Merit:   1037
Position:   Legendary
Date Registered:   December 27, 2014, 07:53:17 AM
Last Active:   June 09, 2018, 03:51:33 AM
admin dead Huh
LOL, I think he doesn't care about YOURCHAIN, the last news I heard was a swap and then his gone, I hope no one is harmed here, Since this is only Airdrop token, but I saw a few months ago people still wanted to buy this token although at a very cheap price
legendary
For a long time, the dev is resting in the Citadel. He sold everything he could, bought only bitcoins. Its code he writes there. When you're ready, he'll make a message.
Got some negative news and feedback from some users. Don't think anymore it will be any developing about this project.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
For a long time, the dev is resting in the Citadel. He sold everything he could, bought only bitcoins. Its code he writes there. When you're ready, he'll make a message.
Activity: 700
have been holding urhoc tokens for a long time in my MEW. is there good news when SWAP will be implemented ?? hi DE, can you come here and post a funny meme again ?? i miss that Grin
legendary
You have to be patient, I'm very worried about the dev that has not burned some brain synapses in trying to find the right codes. It's too long that we do not hear anymore him. Shall we ask the local police, where is coming from?
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
there are plans to replace DE as an admin, we have investors and a strong community here, I don't understand about blockchain. maybe someone has an idea?
Don't think it will be so easy to replace a project , I do not think it's easy, this project has never existed, so many talks and meme are enough

yeap, but devs speeches always got me good mood and laugh  Grin from one side im kinda miss them  Grin of course i dont have much expectations about this project, but deep in my heart there was a little, cause yeap, dev give a promises, no one push him to do that  Grin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
there are plans to replace DE as an admin, we have investors and a strong community here, I don't understand about blockchain. maybe someone has an idea?
Don't think it will be so easy to replace a project , I do not think it's easy, this project has never existed, so many talks and meme are enough
Pages:
Jump to: