Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YUMERIUM - AN INCENTIVIZED, BLOCKCHAIN BASED, OPEN GAMING PLATFORM 🕹️🕹️ - page 3. (Read 23542 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
I'm a member of the bounty company. I wrote unique content for the project. I spent a lot of time and effort on it. I sincerely believed that this project would be successful. But after all my hard work, I get a knife in the back. Scammers for one article, they want to pay me less than 1 dollar. Let them stick it somewhere deeper. SCAM!

Admins for the second time are SCAM project. Don't you think that's not a coincidence? @LastCryptoHunter @DSComplete
Activity: 1106
Merit: 147
need to redtrust bounty manager
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Aй-яй-яй, гocпoдa из #Yumerium! Кaк нexopoшo oбмaнывaть бayнтиcтoв, кoтopыe aктивнo пиapили вaш гoвнoпpoeкт. Haдeюcь, вы  пoдaвитecь cэкoнoмлeнными тoкeнaми
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Dear Yumerium supporters, be careful with this project, they do not fulfill their obligations, project SCAM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Scam project! Asking the forum administrators to pay attention for it. On the last day, the pool was cut 20 times!
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Dear forum administration, please punish these scammers!!! I'm bounty hunter, the Yumerium campaign has lasted a very long time since April 7, 2018. As a result, now they have cut our pool of awards 25 times, thus I have not earned anything!!! This is a deception and blatant fraud, they have done free advertising at the expense of the bounty-hunters. I really hope that you will punish all those involved in this campaign, thank you.  Shocked Angry
Than they explain the decline in rewards? With the project is not exactly all right, I heard they have repeatedly changed campaign managers.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
One more scam ?? How you dare don't pay for people! Scammers!
Activity: 46
all participants bounty cut payments in 25 times, this project fraudulent
Activity: 448
to deceive the bountists is already in the order of things. SKAM !!!!!!!!
Merit: 4
Dear forum administration, please punish these scammers!!! I'm bounty hunter, the Yumerium campaign has lasted a very long time since April 7, 2018. As a result, now they have cut our pool of awards 25 times, thus I have not earned anything!!! This is a deception and blatant fraud, they have done free advertising at the expense of the bounty-hunters. I really hope that you will punish all those involved in this campaign, thank you.  Shocked Angry
Activity: 9
Hello everyone !

YUM will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing. I hope you will inform to your community. Thank...!  -> https://aiodex.com/vote/YUM
Activity: 434
Activity: 448
copper member
Merit: 100

Devs, I downloaded your game, but can not pass verification by mobile phone number, you have only 4 countries supported, why? This is nonsense, is it really so difficult to add countries or remove verification on a mobile phone?

...and I'd like to know where the money is collected to have evidence of how many tokens will be released...

And unless through the official address of the smart contract it isn't visible?

Hey. I do not know how much this information is correct, but one of the ICO ratings indicates that the project attracted about $ 3 million. That in my opinion quite a bit with three rounds of its ICO, 3 or 4 bounty programs. By the way, what about the bounty from the Amazix team? Those who participated in them, will receive their tokens?
as far as I know, Yumerium has already received funds of around 3 million USD from the sale of their tokens, and it's unfortunate that now the bounty for Yumerium is reduced to 90%, its not fair
Activity: 420
Merit: 69

Devs, I downloaded your game, but can not pass verification by mobile phone number, you have only 4 countries supported, why? This is nonsense, is it really so difficult to add countries or remove verification on a mobile phone?

...and I'd like to know where the money is collected to have evidence of how many tokens will be released...

Hey. I do not know how much this information is correct, but one of the ICO ratings indicates that the project attracted about $ 3 million. That in my opinion quite a bit with three rounds of its ICO, 3 or 4 bounty programs. By the way, what about the bounty from the Amazix team? Those who participated in them, will receive their tokens?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

So on the site there was no information at all that the main ICO started, so do not even be surprised. And the admin wrote that he received information from the team that the ICO is over. If the ICO has ended 10 more numbers. as planned, then they prepare a release for a very long time in which they reflect the amount of funds raised. Muddy they are shorter.

The site and social accounts had information about the start of the main sales, but there was no real-time counter showing the real amount of funds collected...
In the telegram channel, the developers said that more than 3 million were collected on the site Icodrops, too, you can see the amount of 3 million, but I would like to see a report on the collection of funds with exact numbers.

many community members would like information on this. Is there any official report from the team about the end of sales? I would also like to know the listing information.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

So on the site there was no information at all that the main ICO started, so do not even be surprised. And the admin wrote that he received information from the team that the ICO is over. If the ICO has ended 10 more numbers. as planned, then they prepare a release for a very long time in which they reflect the amount of funds raised. Muddy they are shorter.

The site and social accounts had information about the start of the main sales, but there was no real-time counter showing the real amount of funds collected...
In the telegram channel, the developers said that more than 3 million were collected on the site Icodrops, too, you can see the amount of 3 million, but I would like to see a report on the collection of funds with exact numbers.

copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12

Well, they had the site offline for a few days, now online again, slightly updated the interface, but the information is still there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: