Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YUMERIUM - AN INCENTIVIZED, BLOCKCHAIN BASED, OPEN GAMING PLATFORM 🕹️🕹️ - page 4. (Read 23542 times)

copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12

So on the site there was no information at all that the main ICO started, so do not even be surprised. And the admin wrote that he received information from the team that the ICO is over. If the ICO has ended 10 more numbers. as planned, then they prepare a release for a very long time in which they reflect the amount of funds raised. Muddy they are shorter.

The site and social accounts had information about the start of the main sales, but there was no real-time counter showing the real amount of funds collected...
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

So on the site there was no information at all that the main ICO started, so do not even be surprised. And the admin wrote that he received information from the team that the ICO is over. If the ICO has ended 10 more numbers. as planned, then they prepare a release for a very long time in which they reflect the amount of funds raised. Muddy they are shorter.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Ico extended. But what should be expected. Every second project is now postponing fees. Only now I think that it does not make sense in such a market.
How many weeks will left till the end of the Yumerium ICO after the latest expansion?
It seems that recent months, ICOs have experienced a bit harder time.
It's hard to catch attention of investors, and convince them to invest their money into ICO-projects.

Anyway, best wishes.
I have not found the information that ICO has been extended. I was sure that they will close hard cap ahead of schedule.let's hope that they will be able to start the project and to realize all plans.

In the telegram channel was the message that the sale will continue until November 10 or until the coin goes to the exchange.

I think the token sale has already been finalized, because accessing the url https://www.yumerium.com/tokensales seems not to be more open for the sale of tokens.
Activity: 644
Hello! Why is the administrator not responding to this thread? I would like to see information from the team representative in this topic. Is ico really extended? How much money was raised? What are the future plans of the team?
In telegram read information from the administrator that the ICO is over. Now we are waiting for information about the further actions of the team.

Great news looking forward to information from the team. I really want to know the information on the account of future plans and listing on the stock exchanges.
I think we'll have to wait a long time, because the team doesn't really share the news with us. But I am not interested in the issue with exchanges, I want to see a working product.

A lot of time has passed since the end of ICO, but we still have not seen the news from the team. I would like to see some kind of official announcement about the end of the tokensale.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
Hello! Why is the administrator not responding to this thread? I would like to see information from the team representative in this topic. Is ico really extended? How much money was raised? What are the future plans of the team?
In telegram read information from the administrator that the ICO is over. Now we are waiting for information about the further actions of the team.

Great news looking forward to information from the team. I really want to know the information on the account of future plans and listing on the stock exchanges.
I think we'll have to wait a long time, because the team doesn't really share the news with us. But I am not interested in the issue with exchanges, I want to see a working product.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Ico extended. But what should be expected. Every second project is now postponing fees. Only now I think that it does not make sense in such a market.
How many weeks will left till the end of the Yumerium ICO after the latest expansion?
It's hard to catch attention of investors, and convince them to invest their money into ICO-projects.

Anyway, best wishes.
I have not found the information that ICO has been extended. I was sure that they will close hard cap ahead of schedule.let's hope that they will be able to start the project and to realize all plans.

In the telegram channel was the message that the sale will continue until November 10 or until the coin goes to the exchange.

Anyway, best wishes.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26

Anyway, best wishes.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
Hello, I downloaded your game Bit Kingdom and I would like to know for Europe whether registration will be available?
Hi, MishaSER, I downloaded the game for my child and registered without problems ( I live in one of the European countries).
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Why on the official website there is no information about current fees? In my opinion this is very important information that speaks about the interest in the project.
They probably have nothing to show. as the chat admin wrote at 27.09 that the total of the funds raised 3m, and the same wrote today... That's sad.

Very soon the sale will end and I think that the team will post an announcement in which the amount of funds raised and the future plans of the team will be reflected.

Whether they reached the Softcap for further movement of the project, i see they raised more than 1 million in the crowdsale. I think their hard cap is more whether they have any plans of extending the ICO again?
In the telegram I saw information that the project has collected a little more than three million dollars, which means that the soft cap is collected. But I want to see official information from the team representatives.
A little upset? I thought they would manage more, but on the other hand I am glad that this is the amount given the current value of ETH (200$).
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Why on the official website there is no information about current fees? In my opinion this is very important information that speaks about the interest in the project.
They probably have nothing to show. as the chat admin wrote at 27.09 that the total of the funds raised 3m, and the same wrote today... That's sad.

Yes, now almost all projects raise little, alas. Although I hope that by the end of the year the market will turn green. Perhaps this will have a positive effect on ICO.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

Very soon the sale will end and I think that the team will post an announcement in which the amount of funds raised and the future plans of the team will be reflected.

Whether they reached the Softcap for further movement of the project, i see they raised more than 1 million in the crowdsale. I think their hard cap is more whether they have any plans of extending the ICO again?
In the telegram I saw information that the project has collected a little more than three million dollars, which means that the soft cap is collected. But I want to see official information from the team representatives.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Hello, I downloaded your game Bit Kingdom and I would like to know for Europe whether registration will be available?

As far as I know they have reached. I am very interested in how much they have collected. I hope that very soon they will lay out the final data on fees.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10

Merit: 69
One of the longest projects. Colleagues, what do you hope to spend your ICO for several months? If you were unable to attract the necessary amount of money for the first month, then I think those who want to invest in subsequent rounds (without bonuses) are meaningless.
Pages:
Jump to: