Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YUMERIUM - AN INCENTIVIZED, BLOCKCHAIN BASED, OPEN GAMING PLATFORM 🕹️🕹️ - page 5. (Read 23542 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Why on the official website there is no information about current fees? In my opinion this is very important information that speaks about the interest in the project.
They probably have nothing to show. as the chat admin wrote at 27.09 that the total of the funds raised 3m, and the same wrote today... That's sad.

Very soon the sale will end and I think that the team will post an announcement in which the amount of funds raised and the future plans of the team will be reflected.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
Why on the official website there is no information about current fees? In my opinion this is very important information that speaks about the interest in the project.
They probably have nothing to show. as the chat admin wrote at 27.09 that the total of the funds raised 3m, and the same wrote today... That's sad.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Maybe you can go to their telegram group and ask there. As far as I know they usually respond to that question if they can.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.

Thank you for your kind words, very soon the beginning of the main sales so don't blow it  Wink Wink

All seen as CEO Jikhan Jung is giving a presentation at the Korea Blockchain Demo Day in NYC?
Look https://twitter.com/yumeriumtoken/status/1040332995440173056

Indeed. You did everything great and Jikhan Jung looks like such a committed and brilliant CEO. I truly believe that Yumerium will be one of the best gaming ecosystems in the near future!

Best of luck with the main sale.
Gaming projects would require mass adoption to make sense. VR/AI will more than likely become more institutionally adopted verse gaming.

Clearly, Yumerium already has an active revenue-generating business, and holding an ICO is another step towards the implementation of more global and ambitious plans!

Even if they have a revenue generating business, the question is how much are they earning by now? Is it significant?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
Gaming projects would require mass adoption to make sense. VR/AI will more than likely become more institutionally adopted verse gaming.

Clearly, Yumerium already has an active revenue-generating business, and holding an ICO is another step towards the implementation of more global and ambitious plans!
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
brand new
Activity: 0
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the project but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
Very great to see an experienced CEO with a strong educational background taking on a new tool and applying it to their industry. I hope to see this team take a slice of the giant gaming industry.

I also drew attention to CEO and his vast experience ( you can open a LinkedIn profile ). If ICO was in January 2018, they would have received hardCap back on pre-sale. But in today's conditions and the current rate of cryptocurrencies, I am very worried.
Very great to see an experienced CEO with a strong educational background taking on a new tool and applying it to their industry. I hope to see this team take a slice of the giant gaming industry.

There have been many strong ICOs but very limited success by now for any project. We need to see what his strategy is.
copper member
Activity: 56
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Yumerium launches Win-Win event during main sale; Refer to Earn Tokens
https://bitcoingarden.org/yumerium-launches-win-win-event-during-main-sale/

With six games up and running, the Yumerium gaming platform just launched a main sale on September 26 along with a Win-Win event. Users referring the sale get a chance to earn tokens based on the referred investment. Furthermore, those participating through the referral link get an additional 10% bonus in tokens. Both the main sale and “Win-Win” event will run until October 10, 2018.

The Win-Win event is limited to Ethereum investments only. Participants will pay a small gas fee and get a referral link at yumerium.com/tokensales. Then, they can simply spread out the referral link to get the referred investment.

Yumerium is a blockchain-based gaming platform where players can earn tokens by sharing, reviewing, and playing. The newly launched game will showcase this fundamental mechanism of earning tokens by playing games. Through the smart contract that is already built on the ‘Store’ page, users can simply download the games and play to get tokens on the website using blockchain technology....

The sale has already begun? I wanted to look at the amount of fees, but will not see a counter on the site. Tell me please, where can I track the fees?
I understand correctly? Do you provide an opportunity, for example an ordinary player to play your favorite games and get a token for it? Will popular games be included?

Yes, players could earn money by playing games available at yumerium. It's challenging, but we're trying to bring some games into the platform. Sean_Yumerium
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
I understand correctly? Do you provide an opportunity, for example an ordinary player to play your favorite games and get a token for it? Will popular games be included?

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Incentivizing game players is great. Blockchain is a great way to reward game developers and players by earning tokens. Interested to see how the team incorporates virtual realty into the platform.
Activity: 14
The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.
The sale of tokens will begin in an hour. I wish the project good luck and I hope that the hardcap will be achieved ahead of schedule. This is really a great project!

Thank you for your kind words, very soon the beginning of the main sales so don't blow it  Wink Wink

All seen as CEO Jikhan Jung is giving a presentation at the Korea Blockchain Demo Day in NYC?
Look https://twitter.com/yumeriumtoken/status/1040332995440173056

Indeed. You did everything great and Jikhan Jung looks like such a committed and brilliant CEO. I truly believe that Yumerium will be one of the best gaming ecosystems in the near future!

Best of luck with the main sale.

Thanks again, Jikhan Jung is a very experienced CEO, I think he can handle any task.
Pages:
Jump to: