Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 118. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Guys  those are just in the past now, I sober for your action of selling at the low price. But hey, those money are spent on some purpose right. On the nick of time. That's how important that money when you sold it. But now, we should be happy on the beginning of a new dawn on crypto currencies. As the world rush in on where we are. They are still studying, while we know our way around it now. So, let's keep on minig Zclassic, I haven't computed how much I'm earning per day. But my friend told me that it has a long term investment.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
omg once upon a time i had 500 ZCL, and they didn't move much, and i sold them... now look...i wanna cry.

I feel your pain. During the initial run up of BTC i sold about .83 at $2500. If i'd have waited and sold at the peak id have $15k or $11k at its current price. I did not forsee its insane continued run. However that's how it works in the trading world, be it stocks or crypto. Take your money and run when you can. Hindsight is easy. For instance i sold when another coin i was holding ran up 5x what it was at, and then sold the btc for 1.5x it was at weeks prior. All things considered i didnt do half bad. Now i hope to be so lucky in zcl>btcp.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
omg once upon a time i had 500 ZCL, and they didn't move much, and i sold them... now look...i wanna cry.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Why is the Encrypt Wallet option in my Swing wallet disabled? 
Is there any possibility to set  a wallet password in "Eleos for Zlassic" ?
I can't find it.
You mean for wallet encryption? AFAIK it is not yet possible. See (e.g.): https://z.cash/blog/new-release-candidate-less-than-one-week.html (should be the same for zclassic/zencash):
Wallet encryption has been disabled. The reasons for disabling this feature for the time being are explained in our security warnings document. We recommend using full disk encryption for now instead.
Activity: 675
Why is the Encrypt Wallet option in my Swing wallet disabled? 
Any way to contact them or get this fixed? I'd prefer not to mine elsewhere like suprnova since miningpool earned me more as they find a lot more blocks than others and i liked being able to cash out sooner.

Write them a mail Smiley

However your payout is the same on a big pool or on a smaller pool since your hashrate is the same. Confirmations on Suprnova are also lower than on other pools so you'll get the coins earlier.

Well either way i ran on suprnova for 2 days and i earned a lot more after i switched to miningpool. And min cashout on suprnova is .1 while its .0021 on miningpool.

If your hashrate is the same and you're not using nicehash that's nearly impossible.. you should earn more because it's a PPLNS pool which pays more to regular miner with stable hashrate. I've lowered the min payout if this really is a problem.

I use the EWBF miner and yeah i didn't like nicehash miner. Well maybe i'll give suprnova one more shot for another day or so but the earnings definitely werent as good as MPH for the last week i've been using them.

If your hashrate is the same.. that's not possible Smiley

Well who knows, maybe they were just a bad 2 days and after i switched to MPH they were better days. But my numbers show i got about 40% more on MPH. Not the only one i've heard this from either. And yes my hashrate is always the same as reported in the miner.

Thanks for the help though. I've pointed my miner towards suprnova for now and i'll compare the numbers again after a day or so Smiley

PS: I'm not sure if this actually matters but on suprnova it says "Accepted share 140ms" which i assume is milliseconds. On MPH its around 40ms. Probably just distance to server or something idk...just putting it out there.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Any way to contact them or get this fixed? I'd prefer not to mine elsewhere like suprnova since miningpool earned me more as they find a lot more blocks than others and i liked being able to cash out sooner.

Write them a mail Smiley

However your payout is the same on a big pool or on a smaller pool since your hashrate is the same. Confirmations on Suprnova are also lower than on other pools so you'll get the coins earlier.

Well either way i ran on suprnova for 2 days and i earned a lot more after i switched to miningpool. And min cashout on suprnova is .1 while its .0021 on miningpool.

If your hashrate is the same and you're not using nicehash that's nearly impossible.. you should earn more because it's a PPLNS pool which pays more to regular miner with stable hashrate. I've lowered the min payout if this really is a problem.

I use the EWBF miner and yeah i didn't like nicehash miner. Well maybe i'll give suprnova one more shot for another day or so but the earnings definitely werent as good as MPH for the last week i've been using them.

If your hashrate is the same.. that's not possible Smiley

Write them a mail Smiley

legendary

Write them a mail Smiley

Write them a mail Smiley

legendary

Write them a mail Smiley

legendary
From what I see a super big miner, probably a very large farm (Genesis?) Jumped in and the Network might have forked off a little. Also two of my backup nodes are stalled. The main node and the pool is fine, they're on the high hash chain
Mine also stops on block 247079 but it also isnt confirming many prior blocks back to 247053.
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Suprnova is working just fine
Activity: 21
Is there any possibility to set  a wallet password in "Eleos for Zlassic" ?
I can't find it.
Activity: 1
Anyone having issues on miningpoolhub? For the last few hours it hasnt been updating my earnings neither on the dashboard or in the transactions list. Stealing meh coins it seems.

PS: The only thing it does seem to be updating is my 24h earnings which is dropping.

I'm having the same issue. According to stats its still working on block #247079. But the current block is #247179

Could this possibly be the issue? Stale share: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/1416/what-are-stale-shares-and-what-can-i-do-to-avoid-them

Pool stats:

Pool Hash Rate   79,291.415 KH/s
Current Difficulty   2061093.2756107
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)   2 minutes 31 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)   3 minutes 32 seconds
Est. Shares this Round   16488746 (done: 5615.91%)
Next Network Block   247180    (Current: 247179)
Last Block Found   247079
Time Since Last Block   4 hours 13 minutes 20 seconds

In my transaction history it shows I've been paid for this block. Though it is a much lower payment than normal:
72981584   2018-01-14 05:37:10 (UTC)   Credit   Unconfirmed         247079   0.00008324
Anyone having issues on miningpoolhub? For the last few hours it hasnt been updating my earnings neither on the dashboard or in the transactions list. Stealing meh coins it seems.

PS: The only thing it does seem to be updating is my 24h earnings which is dropping.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Has the snapshot of the zclassic blockchain been taken already for bitcoin private ? That is, anyone that buys zclassic now will not get bitcoin private ?

Just read around, there's rumours of some technical issue that's stopping them from doing so at the moment ?

Date will be announced very soon:
https://twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/951987072197447680

Yeah, we'll know the date soon Smiley I am hearing dates in March from some groups, anyone else with similar info?
Activity: 213
Has the snapshot of the zclassic blockchain been taken already for bitcoin private ? That is, anyone that buys zclassic now will not get bitcoin private ?

Just read around, there's rumours of some technical issue that's stopping them from doing so at the moment ?

Everyone who holds Zclassic at the time of the fork will get a Bitcoin Private

this is why the price will keep rising

When is the fork??

can u not take 2 mins to read a page or 2 of the thread its been asked and answered numerous times, no date for the fork as yet

ta fook is wrong with folks nowadays?
Jump to: