Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 114. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I read both opinions and I would like to add that ZCL was much lower than ZEN not long ago. It only overcame in price because of the fork. If the fork doesn't take place we are probably going to see ZCL below Zencash once more.
Activity: 285
Merit: 105
there is no team rofl

its just one person who saw zcash and made their own because they wanted "to make world of warcraft but better"
hahahahahah
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
great and interesting project, i hope thia will have a big success in the near future. goodluc dev/team.
Activity: 12
see through the disparaging comments and fud folks, IF this token makes it to the fork with the team behind it, it will be at least triple its current value, dont be weak handed and sell u will only regret it later, infact at these prices folks should be snapping them up

thats typical of cryptoland that the fact u have to wait a few weeks sends the price down, in this current btc climate i see zclassic/btcp as a safe haven for my cash

time will tell whether im right or wrong

Yeah, I'd tend to agree. BTCP announcement thread was started only a couple weeks ago, on Jan 2nd:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-btcp-bitcoinprivate-a-truly-private-bitcoin-equihash-2675257

Considering this type of ledger merger is fairly unique it looks like development is proceeding just fine imo.

This, complicated protocol and various clients just can't be properly tested and launched into production with a couple of weeks.

I have no idea why price is falling, but I am happy and buying on the dips. The team seems dedicated and honest, I am sure they will launch BTCP as promised, there's no reason not to. After all this is based on existing, open source technologies, there should be no surprises in store.

I heard Bittrex is delisting BitcoinDark as it's going to be largely redundant and conflicting in name to Bitcoin Private when it launches.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stable & Profitable Pool for Solo Mining.

http://zcl.ehashcoins.org/

- Full block reward goes to the miner that found it (SOLO)
- Support nicehash (special port)
- Telegram bot (notifications of new blocks and rigs status)
- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Real servers in EU

Welcome Wink

Worthless in Comparison to Bitcoin and every other altcoin. You're welcome noob.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
see through the disparaging comments and fud folks, IF this token makes it to the fork with the team behind it, it will be at least triple its current value, dont be weak handed and sell u will only regret it later, infact at these prices folks should be snapping them up

thats typical of cryptoland that the fact u have to wait a few weeks sends the price down, in this current btc climate i see zclassic/btcp as a safe haven for my cash

Yeah, I'd tend to agree. BTCP announcement thread was started only a couple weeks ago, on Jan 2nd:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-btcp-bitcoinprivate-a-truly-private-bitcoin-equihash-2675257

Considering this type of ledger merger is fairly unique it looks like development is proceeding just fine imo.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Activity: 5
So many mistakes:

1- Poor choice of words by Rhett on several occasions.
2- Not announcing the date, if project is on track why don’t they announce the date.
3- Shady roadmap with vague timelines.
4- This recent update today, they failed to meet peopl’s expectations. Showing their immaturity, they don’t have direct contact with exchanges to support fork or list BTCP.

I have pulled out, Investment in ZCL is very risky I think. It could go back to its original 2$ worth. ZCL is a shitcoin after all.

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
I know Rhett very well, the way he is continuously delaying just the announcement of snapshot date, I think this fork will only get cancelled at the end leaving many people poor. Roll Eyes

Don't take me wrong though, I hope I'll be wrong, but that's just something I'd like to alert with you all.
Activity: 22
any reason for the sell off?

Probably because we are at least 40 days away from the fork and people tought we were only days away from it. That plus the direction the whole crypto market it headed, a lot of weak hands are getting impatient and selling of.
Activity: 8
hard to admit that i dont know much about this project ,its new for me, but im willing learn all about eb2x project and on it rigth now. goodluck to this project and wishing all the best of your team. goodluck dev.
Activity: 545
Merit: 282
any reason for the sell off?
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
some exchanges will be support this new fork ?

I hope Binance will list Zclassic. May be some news about this?
Bittrex is good, but not as good as Binance Smiley Bittrex works slow and takes large commissions Undecided
Activity: 9
1) Is old wallet 0.62.2 (beta) synced OK for FORK?
2) Any news about BITTREX?

Can answer only p1: Just get a new list of node addresses, zclassic.conf from GitHub. All works well with that version.
Activity: 392
Multiversum
1) Is old wallet 0.62.2 (beta) synced OK for FORK?
2) Any news about BITTREX?
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
some exchanges will be support this new fork ?

I hope so. Too early to know for now. If this fork catches a lot of attention, the major exchanges would have no choice but to support Bitcoin Private.
Activity: 22
Guys, I installed the ZCL java wallet and it is now fully sync'd
It is reflecting the transactions I made however my issue is that I can't encrypt the wallet as the option is grayed out
Any idea what to do to enable it ?
It can't be enabled. See Security Warnings:
https://github.com/z-classic/zclassic/blob/master/doc/security-warnings.md
Activity: 38
Hi guys just wanted to ask why my hashrate in supernova pool is too high i calculate my 1 gpu can mine 2.553478 zcl?
Or im just wrong in calculating my gpu is 1080ti..
Sure You are wrong. My 5 1080 + 2 1070Ti get ~0.2 per day and so whattomine.com shows
What pool are you using? i'm trying to start mining in zcl.suprnova.cc but when checking for time to time i can't see any balance yet..
Also i'm confuse i'm only got 40 sol/s but suprnova dashboard my hashrate is 87,000
That is why i put this 87,000 in whattomine calculator but the result of daily earnings is too high.. do you know how to 40 sol/s to convert to hashrate because whattomine calculator only ask  h/s not sol/s.. .?

1080ti can do around 720 hashrate so in whatto mine put a little lower like 690 to get good idea

in your miner it should say the hashrate most 1080ti no overclock is 690-730

in what to mine 1 1080ti do around 0.045873  zcl a day.
Please check i can only get 40 sol/s
https://i.imgur.com/xPtFfxv.png
on zcash i can get 730 hashrate but here in zcl i can only get 40sol/s

Any update about this i can only get 40 sol/s with 1080ti but with whattomine i should get of almost 680 sol/s recommended by whattomine for more profitability. I use nheqminer and here is my result https://i.imgur.com/xPtFfxv.png
And i don't think its worth it to mine because i'm getting too low hashrate.

try using a different miner? I have a 1060 and mine faster than that using claymore miner
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Hi guys just wanted to ask why my hashrate in supernova pool is too high i calculate my 1 gpu can mine 2.553478 zcl?
Or im just wrong in calculating my gpu is 1080ti..
Sure You are wrong. My 5 1080 + 2 1070Ti get ~0.2 per day and so whattomine.com shows
What pool are you using? i'm trying to start mining in zcl.suprnova.cc but when checking for time to time i can't see any balance yet..
Also i'm confuse i'm only got 40 sol/s but suprnova dashboard my hashrate is 87,000
That is why i put this 87,000 in whattomine calculator but the result of daily earnings is too high.. do you know how to 40 sol/s to convert to hashrate because whattomine calculator only ask  h/s not sol/s.. .?

1080ti can do around 720 hashrate so in whatto mine put a little lower like 690 to get good idea

in your miner it should say the hashrate most 1080ti no overclock is 690-730

in what to mine 1 1080ti do around 0.045873  zcl a day.
Please check i can only get 40 sol/s

on zcash i can get 730 hashrate but here in zcl i can only get 40sol/s

Any update about this i can only get 40 sol/s with 1080ti but with whattomine i should get of almost 680 sol/s recommended by whattomine for more profitability. I use nheqminer and here is my result https://i.imgur.com/xPtFfxv.png
And i don't think its worth it to mine because i'm getting too low hashrate.
Activity: 38
Getting an error when loading zclassic wallet:

"A General unexpected critical error has occurred:
error: couldn't connect to server
See the console output for more detailed error information!"

How do I get to see the console output if the wallet doesn't even open?
Jump to: