Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 117. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Almost everything seems to be panic sale.....  too early to buy?

The scary part is to see altcoins tumble at the same time btc tumbles....  there's a sign.....need to know where the sign points....

Altcoin prices are relative to Bitcoin price.  Bitcoin tumbles...altcoins tumble with it
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Almost everything seems to be panic sale.....  too early to buy?

The scary part is to see altcoins tumble at the same time btc tumbles....  there's a sign.....need to know where the sign points....
Activity: 45
Hard to see why anyone would be selling this at the moment, lots of accumulation going on

they maybe affected by panic sale, yeah last week it goes down to earth so they sell all the seeds. but now it is increasing again!!
hold on and it will rise to the moon
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Max supply of $21 mill on a coinmarketcap. WTF??

My assumption is this is preparation for the fork. 21M supply for btcp.

Anyone know when fork is gonna happen?
Is there any exchange that confirmed to support it?
Otherwise what wallet would u choose?

Thx a lot guys Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
My 5 1080 + 2 1070Ti get ~0.2 per day

I feel that this is low for your cards? I've got 6x 1070s and I've earned 0.188 per day (averaged the last week's 1.319 earnings). Maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 74

Circulating supply of BTCP will be ZCL supply (1.7 mil) + BTC supply (16.8 mil) = 18.5 mil
Total Supply of BTCP will be capped at 21 mil, hence only 2.5 mil will be available for mining
What then? Revenue model for purchasing coins to pay for network? If theres only a million coins left to mine how long before they run out of mining 2 years or so. Whats the plan after that?
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

Circulating supply of BTCP will be ZCL supply (1.7 mil) + BTC supply (16.8 mil) = 18.5 mil
Total Supply of BTCP will be capped at 21 mil, hence only 2.5 mil will be available for mining
Activity: 138
Hi guys just wanted to ask why my hashrate in supernova pool is too high i calculate my 1 gpu can mine 2.553478 zcl?
Or im just wrong in calculating my gpu is 1080ti..
Sure You are wrong. My 5 1080 + 2 1070Ti get ~0.2 per day and so whattomine.com shows
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Hi guys just wanted to ask why my hashrate in supernova pool is too high i calculate my 1 gpu can mine 2.553478 zcl?
Or im just wrong in calculating my gpu is 1080ti..
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
It's nice to see this coin is still reasonable mine=able.  Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
ZClassic's price is only 1/4 Zcash, from September to now, ZClassic a full 100 times? So surprising, is the current mining revenue high?
Activity: 12
what price would you guesstimate zclassic/btcp will reach when the fork is officially announced, or even better after it is released as btcp, what do you think it will settle at??

Hard to say, it depends on the conditions of the market. If the market is hot, in the same gold rush state as it was during December, anywhere around $500 and higher would be reached within hours or couple of days. If there's a crash of pullback, could be around $200 or so and not much more than zclassic costs now.
Activity: 44

Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
omg once upon a time i had 500 ZCL, and they didn't move much, and i sold them... now look...i wanna cry.

same here. Now I'm mining zcl with 4 rigs, and hopefuly I'll return on that number in few months  Roll Eyes
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
what price would you guesstimate zclassic/btcp will reach when the fork is officially announced, or even better after it is released as btcp, what do you think it will settle at??
Activity: 672
Merit: 112
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
omg once upon a time i had 500 ZCL, and they didn't move much, and i sold them... now look...i wanna cry.

Happens to a lot of people, just consider it an expensive lesson. Back in the days I had a good chunk of MINT coins. Due to no further development, the price went down to 1 satoshi and I sold them all. After few months the development re-started and it went up to 30 satoshi. So I know how you feel. Also look at the people who sold XVG really cheap (not really a fan of XVG myself, just giving an example).

The lesson I learned is that you should not sell anything if it becomes worthless (It isn't going to give you good money selling it dirt cheap anyways). Just keep it into backup drive and forget about it. Who knows what will happen in future?

I hear that. Same thing with me using LTC. Had 20 stashed away and sold it when it was $4 for the longest time. But I am still holding my FTC in hopes of at least $1.. Now I hold everything unless I need some $$.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

Happens to a lot of people, just consider it an expensive lesson. Back in the days I had a good chunk of MINT coins. Due to no further development, the price went down to 1 satoshi and I sold them all. After few months the development re-started and it went up to 30 satoshi. So I know how you feel. Also look at the people who sold XVG really cheap (not really a fan of XVG myself, just giving an example).

The lesson I learned is that you should not sell anything if it becomes worthless (It isn't going to give you good money selling it dirt cheap anyways). Just keep it into backup drive and forget about it. Who knows what will happen in future?
Activity: 138
Have You generated a t address yet? If You've got one in the wallet so find it in the list and there is a corresponding private key beside it.
Activity: 2

As far as you have your private key, you will be able to claim your BTCP. 
However in order to "spend" those coins (ZCL as well as BTCP), you need to use an actual wallet (not paper wallet) like Swing or Eleos. I personally prefer Swing wallet for ZCL.
Can You enlighten me. Now i have Elios wallet but have a balance only on t address. Will I get BTCP or not and if not what should i must do?
I generated Z address there and what is the next step?

T-address is good enough. Z-address if for those who want to keep their balances hidden. If you can see your balance in Eleos wallet, you're good to go. Make sure to keep a backup of the wallet file somewhere.

I saved the private key but when I opened the file It popped up about 20 different keys?  how do I sort out my private key from eleos wallet?  I dont understand..
Jump to: