Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 115. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 100
some exchanges will be support this new fork ?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hi Guys I am still using the Eleos Wallet. Is this still ok to use or do I need to upgrade to a newer wallet?
Activity: 22
Does it work to have my zclassic in cryptopia through the fork? Or should i hold them some other place? Smiley

Hopefully but nobody knows atm.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

Answers to your questions are Yes and Yes.

Zclassic is asic -resistant mining algo. It can be efficiently mined with gpus , and the machine to which you linked in your post shows a
miner that has the entrails of 8 gpus in it.
Activity: 65
Does it work to have my zclassic in cryptopia through the fork? Or should i hold them some other place? Smiley
Activity: 93
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
Guys, I installed the ZCL java wallet and it is now fully sync'd
It is reflecting the transactions I made however my issue is that I can't encrypt the wallet as the option is grayed out
Any idea what to do to enable it ?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Anyone know when snapshot will be?
Snapshot for what?

For Bitcoin Private distribution. Hasn't been announced, but my guess is it's still a few weeks away at least.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Hi guys just wanted to ask why my hashrate in supernova pool is too high i calculate my 1 gpu can mine 2.553478 zcl?
Or im just wrong in calculating my gpu is 1080ti..
Sure You are wrong. My 5 1080 + 2 1070Ti get ~0.2 per day and so whattomine.com shows
What pool are you using? i'm trying to start mining in zcl.suprnova.cc but when checking for time to time i can't see any balance yet..
Also i'm confuse i'm only got 40 sol/s but suprnova dashboard my hashrate is 87,000
That is why i put this 87,000 in whattomine calculator but the result of daily earnings is too high.. do you know how to 40 sol/s to convert to hashrate because whattomine calculator only ask  h/s not sol/s.. .?

1080ti can do around 720 hashrate so in whatto mine put a little lower like 690 to get good idea

in your miner it should say the hashrate most 1080ti no overclock is 690-730

in what to mine 1 1080ti do around 0.045873  zcl a day.
Please check i can only get 40 sol/s

on zcash i can get 730 hashrate but here in zcl i can only get 40sol/s
Activity: 82
Merit: 15
Hello ZCL community need some quick help, what wallet do I send zcl to in order to get bitcoin private for the upcoming fork?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Hi guys just wanted to ask why my hashrate in supernova pool is too high i calculate my 1 gpu can mine 2.553478 zcl?
Sure You are wrong. My 5 1080 + 2 1070Ti get ~0.2 per day and so whattomine.com shows
What pool are you using? i'm trying to start mining in zcl.suprnova.cc but when checking for time to time i can't see any balance yet..
Also i'm confuse i'm only got 40 sol/s but suprnova dashboard my hashrate is 87,000
That is why i put this 87,000 in whattomine calculator but the result of daily earnings is too high.. do you know how to 40 sol/s to convert to hashrate because whattomine calculator only ask  h/s not sol/s.. .?

1080ti can do around 720 hashrate so in whatto mine put a little lower like 690 to get good idea

in your miner it should say the hashrate most 1080ti no overclock is 690-730

in what to mine 1 1080ti do around 0.045873  zcl a day.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Do I need to have Z classic electrum wallet in order to get bitcoin private?
Or do I get BCP when using my Eleos Z classic wallet?

That electrum wallet seems so important because it seems like its that wallet that delay the fork

Did you got answer to your question?
I'M also in the same boat I have swing wallet and I dont if need to use another wallett to get the bitcoin private. If anyone know it please share with us.

Any wallet is fine. As long as you have your ZCL private keys, you'll get your BTCP.

How? Giving away the key like the recent EthZero SCAM? Mmmm doesn't sound good to me.
No exchange no party.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
That is why i put this 87,000 in whattomine calculator but the result of daily earnings is too high.. do you know how to 40 sol/s to convert to hashrate because whattomine calculator only ask  h/s not sol/s.. .?
Activity: 71
The circulating supply of Zclassic is just about  3 million coins, when people start to realize that getting bitcoin private is cheaper using ZCL, won't be enough offer for the high demand of ZCL....time to buy before the announcement of the date of the hardfork.  I think this kind of opportunities will be only in 2018.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
I really love Zclassic  because they do not have 20% locked of their coins for the founder! Makes me feel better when I invested into this coins before a while and its also great that the holders will receive Bitcoin Private when the fork is going to happen  Shocked
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

That electrum wallet seems so important because it seems like its that wallet that delay the fork

I'M also in the same boat I have swing wallet and I dont if need to use another wallett to get the bitcoin private. If anyone know it please share with us.

Any wallet is fine. As long as you have your ZCL private keys, you'll get your BTCP.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Is all the fork work being done on Github / Bitcoinprivate?  There is literally nothing being done there other basic web work and logo tweaking.  Am i missing something or there was never anything there (not much since july 2017). 

Let me know if anyone knows where I can see the work being done for BTCP

This is the only info I am aware of:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-btcp-bitcoinprivate-a-truly-private-bitcoin-equihash-2675257
Activity: 1

Activity: 8
Is all the fork work being done on Github / Bitcoinprivate?  There is literally nothing being done there other basic web work and logo tweaking.  Am i missing something or there was never anything there (not much since july 2017). 

Let me know if anyone knows where I can see the work being done for BTCP

Activity: 285
Merit: 105
Only 3+m circulating supply just 150dollar.. $500 should be for ZCL.. something wrong.. Lol

its cause half of ppls zcl just vanished out of thin fucking air when C-CEX delisted it without telling anyone...
Jump to: