Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 116. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Only 3+m circulating supply just 150dollar.. $500 should be for ZCL.. something wrong.. Lol
Activity: 26
After having coins on CoinHouse or Coinsmarkets i'm kind of happy that ZCL is on Bittrex. Delisting doesnt bother me on one big exchange since it could be alot worse with a sh#t exchange like the smaller ones...
Activity: 253
Merit: 252
why was zcl delisted from ccex?? no information about it anywhere i had around 500 there all lost.

-

Probably because they weren't making enough trading fees from that market. It's only recently surged in price.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Zclassic already got big.  Too bad I'm already late to see this gem. Very happy on your Success guys! it have a very nice Community and the Dev Team is awesome too.

Still not late to buy ZCL and get into BitcoinPrivate
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Zclassic already got big.  Too bad I'm already late to see this gem. Very happy on your Success guys! it have a very nice Community and the Dev Team is awesome too.
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
I'm new to Crypto and mining so please excuse me if this is ignorant.  I read the BTCP FAQ, but I'm still uncertain how these matches typically work.  All my ZCL is in the Windows Swing Wallet so those are fine.  I have BTC at Coinbase.  When the snapshot happens will I get BTCP for the BTC I have at Coinbase or should I move them to another wallet?

I was trying to use Exodus as my primary wallet.  I'm assuming I might not get a match for any BTC in there since they don't support BTCP?

Thanx!

You will be able to claim BTCP for all BTC for which you're in control of the private key. AFAIK, Coinbase does not provide you the private key, so in that case you should move it to some other wallet. I prefer Electrum on Windows. It is light-weight and easy to use.
Activity: 285
Merit: 105
why was zcl delisted from ccex?? no information about it anywhere i had around 500 there all lost.

-
Activity: 115
I'm new to Crypto and mining so please excuse me if this is ignorant.  I read the BTCP FAQ, but I'm still uncertain how these matches typically work.  All my ZCL is in the Windows Swing Wallet so those are fine.  I have BTC at Coinbase.  When the snapshot happens will I get BTCP for the BTC I have at Coinbase or should I move them to another wallet?

I was trying to use Exodus as my primary wallet.  I'm assuming I might not get a match for any BTC in there since they don't support BTCP?

Thanx!
Activity: 49
Anyone know when snapshot will be?
There is no date
Will be announced soon
Activity: 7
Anyone know when snapshot will be?
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
Noob question: Do we have to have Zlassic in the wallet until we get our Bitcoin Private or can we sell it right after the snapshot ? Im guessing there will be several days between the two ?

You can sell ZCL right after the snapshot. No need to wait till receiving coins in BTCP wallet.

Okey great, do we normaly get to know the exact time of day the snapshot will take place or just the day with these hard forks ?

There will be a block number (ZCl or BTC or both) at which the snapshot will be taken. You can keep an eye on the block explorers to see when that block is mined. Block number would be announced on official Reddit / Twitter etc.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Simply write a mail to admin at suprnova.cc with the address
Activity: 2
Do I need to have Z classic electrum wallet in order to get bitcoin private?
Or do I get BCP when using my Eleos Z classic wallet?

That electrum wallet seems so important because it seems like its that wallet that delay the fork
Activity: 22
Noob question: Do we have to have Zlassic in the wallet until we get our Bitcoin Private or can we sell it right after the snapshot ? Im guessing there will be several days between the two ?

You can sell ZCL right after the snapshot. No need to wait till receiving coins in BTCP wallet.

Okey great, do we normaly get to know the exact time of day the snapshot will take place or just the day with these hard forks ?
Activity: 16
 Shocked Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed

not really a good news .......
Activity: 285
Merit: 105

-
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!

Activity: 22
Activity: 5
Massive crash, unfortunate timing for BTCP fork.
I think it could drop further as psychological barrier of four figures bitcoin is gone.
Activity: 36
Almost everything seems to be panic sale.....  too early to buy?

The scary part is to see altcoins tumble at the same time btc tumbles....  there's a sign.....need to know where the sign points....

why need to be scary ? it this a speculation, take any chance if you want to get btc coin just hodl this coin.
Jump to: