Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 132. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I predicted it correct. So now my prediction is 1000$ in january.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
But Zen didnt was the future of this project. I dont follow this project so I dont understand all. But crazy progression
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
pure pump and dump.

thanks for the gains though.

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
At this point i'm not selling my $ZCL

I never hear a single word about #BitcoinGold ($282) and #BitcoinDark ($312)

I don't see why #BitcoinPrivate can't launch at least triple digits if not a similar price as those 2

Privacy + Bitcoin brand name =🤑

I need help! IF I understand correctly, people that hold ZCL will receive BTCP on a 1:1 basis.

Does this mean that people that hold ZCL should store their ZCL in a private wallet for ZCL?

If people store ZCL in an exchange like Bittrex, then will they miss out on the 1:1 BTCP offering?

Thanks in advance to anyone for addressing this question.
Activity: 56
$ZCL going 10 x in a few weeks?

Could be..

I understood that the founders of Zclassic (Rhett and Joshua) are teaming up and are planning a Bitcoin hardfork with zk-SNARK tech by dec 25th. The hard fork will be called ''Bitcoin Private - (BTCP)''. I am following the Zclassic telegram and according to the discussion there, the hard fork will produce a coin with elements of bitcoin gold/cash and Zcash/classic combined (correct me if I am wrong). If this is really the case this hard fork can be super HUGE!!

This is definitely very interesting and possibly a brilliant move. Privacy coins actually have a use case (as opposed to the thousands of shitcoins on the market), so I wouldn't be surprised if Bitcoin Private gets a higher market cap than Bitcoin Gold (which most people think is a joke) over the next couple of months. Maybe it can even compete with Monero and Dash?

We already have such thing called BitcoinZ though...
Activity: 15
$ZCL going 10 x in a few weeks?

Could be..

I understood that the founders of Zclassic (Rhett and Joshua) are teaming up and are planning a Bitcoin hardfork with zk-SNARK tech by dec 25th. The hard fork will be called ''Bitcoin Private - (BTCP)''. I am following the Zclassic telegram and according to the discussion there, the hard fork will produce a coin with elements of bitcoin gold/cash and Zcash/classic combined (correct me if I am wrong). If this is really the case this hard fork can be super HUGE!!

This is definitely very interesting and possibly a brilliant move. Privacy coins actually have a use case (as opposed to the thousands of shitcoins on the market), so I wouldn't be surprised if Bitcoin Private gets a higher market cap than Bitcoin Gold (which most people think is a joke) over the next couple of months. Maybe it can even compete with Monero and Dash?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
After watching an increase of 195% on Bittrex I also headed to this thread to find out more. This is standard practice to see new people coming and joining the community or showing interest after watching performance of different coins on trading platforms. This is what attracted me to come and find out more though it is up for long time.
Activity: 176
I guess ZCL will like price BTG / BTCD around 200-300 $
Activity: 2
Activity: 171
It will reach 1000$ in no time

The top 50 can still charge, but $ 1000 a bit difficult, after all, a difference of 10 times
I said top 50 two days ago. We are on a hecway
It will reach 1000$ in no time
Activity: 56
DAMMMMMMN...

BitcoinZ is alot better than this thing but look at it...  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 176
At this point i'm not selling my $ZCL

I never hear a single word about #BitcoinGold ($282) and #BitcoinDark ($312)

I don't see why #BitcoinPrivate can't launch at least triple digits if not a similar price as those 2

Privacy + Bitcoin brand name =🤑
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
DAMMMMMM, was going to sell when it hit $70  and then buy back in on the dump then got distracted and came back later to find the current price!

0.00752000 | $112.80

-----------------------------------
5min later on  bittrex:

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
id be extra careful with this coin , esp at this price....the track record of these devs....not gd imo

also ask yourselves this...with zksnarks being implemented in BCH from 14 jan 2018....is there any need for btcp or whatever zcl will become?

anyways, gd luck on what you decide to do.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
At what Bitcoin chain height you are taking a snapshot for this fork?
Activity: 28
Will you get BTCP if you have your ZClassic on Bittrex??

No, I don't think so. BTCP is going to be absolutely nothing, I'm amazed people aren't thinking about it. Now we have one headache, ZCL only, but soon we'll have two headaches, ZCL and BTCP. BTCP won't be even added to any exchange, I don't see any plans of it. This drama is going to be ended soon and bad, and dev will be offline forever.

The dev probably wanted to cashout his last left-overs of ZCL at a good rate, and started this drama.

how much do you think it would spike from here?

I don't think so it'll spike any further, but even if it does, it should not be able to cross 0.003 BTC.

wanna bet on x4?

What makes you feel so confident? Please do substantiate it.

if dev is just pumping it will last until january since btcp fork teaser says coming january 2018.
looking at the charts and based on my past experiences on pumps and dumps. it can easily go to .001 market cap is still low.
just look at verge or dgb

also look at the sell orders on bittrex around 200 btc to 0.002. though many sell orders will appear as it pumps @ around 2000 btc daily volume til january. we can easily go to 0.001 or 0.002 as long as the dev plays out his role
expect 30-40% dips though every time it hits new highs

its already at 0.005 !! this branding has worked using BTC name
Activity: 11
Does anyone know how to import your old Eleos wallet into the new wallet? I tried just moving the wallet data over and I can see my balance but I get an error: "Can't open database" when trying to transfer any coins.
Jump to: