Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 131. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Actually utility of BTC, LTC, even this trash BTC Gold is that all major exchanges are supporting it, and it can be used, as transmiter of money.

Here we have bittrex pump. But I guess I'm biased, because I had this ZCL, and sold, because for months it was nothing. Then just shoot up to the moon out of the sky blue.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
a lot of profit made thanks to this shitcoin, thanks guys/devs, whoever you are.
Obviously we all know what will happen... [spoiler]-NXT

Poor little thing. Watching from the sidelines hoping it falls so you can afford one.

sorry, why i should want to buy some? what's the utility of this shitcoin that will grow its supply x10 in the next month?

What's the utility of bitcoin cash
What's the utility of bitcoin gold
What's the utility of LiteCoin
What's the utility of Bitcoin
And so forth....

The utility of this is that it's based on ZK-Snark and carries a lucrative name, community support, hype and by now massive amounts invested into it. This and only this makes or breaks a cryptocurrency. You can make a thousand clones based on identical technology after and they won't raise much money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Now this is higher than Zencash, it's what is broken with crypto now. Actually that project made something apart from hype. I'm just loling cause you never know, what dev can take out of his arse, to bring to table and make "wows". I predicted that someday it will be pumped, but this pump is huge really.

Whales are having fun. XRB was considerered as s*** just few weeks ago, now it's 22th.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Now this is higher than Zencash, it's what is broken with crypto now. Actually that project made something apart from hype. I'm just loling cause you never know, what dev can take out of his arse, to bring to table and make "wows". I predicted that someday it will be pumped, but this pump is huge really.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
a lot of profit made thanks to this shitcoin, thanks guys/devs, whoever you are.

Poor little thing. Watching from the sidelines hoping it falls so you can afford one.

sorry, why i should want to buy some? what's the utility of this shitcoin that will grow its supply x10 in the next month?

nxt dumped because of the airdrop.

are you dumb?

no, the dumb here is you that you don't know how this works.
what's different from airdrop and virtual fork? Grin
oh, don't forget that the total supply will be 19.000.000 instead of actual <2.000.000

good luck noob.
Multiversum

Can you please help with wallet? Why does this always pops up?

it's ok. problem in decimal numbers of OS locale
when wallet sync to 100% this error disappear

It does not start sync at all.
Activity: 306

nxt dumped because of the airdrop.

are you dumb?

Multiversum
Wallet does not work

Will Bittrex support Fork?

I don't want to lose Bitcoin Private but Wallet does not work and don't know about Bittrex.

My wallet works fine: https://5hd.de/etc/zcl_wallet.png
Make sure you are using the latest release from yesterday and follow the installation instructions.

There is no statement about Bittrex support yet.

Is this? "ZClassicGUIWallet1.1.zip"

Downloaded, followed instruction but it always shows me that message. Strange thing is that ZClassic wallet by BitcoinZ goes and sync. Can I use that?
Wallet does not work

I don't want to lose Bitcoin Private but Wallet does not work and don't know about Bittrex.

My wallet works fine: https://5hd.de/etc/zcl_wallet.png
Make sure you are using the latest release from yesterday and follow the installation instructions.

There is no statement about Bittrex support yet.
Multiversum
x4 looking reachable now right?  Smiley Smiley Smiley

X 10 again, we are in top 100. Now community will get bigggger.

Can you please help with wallet? Why does this always pops up?

Activity: 224
X 10 again, we are in top 100. Now community will get bigggger.
Activity: 306
Will you get BTCP if you have your ZClassic on Bittrex??

No, I don't think so. BTCP is going to be absolutely nothing, I'm amazed people aren't thinking about it. Now we have one headache, ZCL only, but soon we'll have two headaches, ZCL and BTCP. BTCP won't be even added to any exchange, I don't see any plans of it. This drama is going to be ended soon and bad, and dev will be offline forever.

The dev probably wanted to cashout his last left-overs of ZCL at a good rate, and started this drama.

how much do you think it would spike from here?

I don't think so it'll spike any further, but even if it does, it should not be able to cross 0.003 BTC.

wanna bet on x4?

Sure thing! How much? You think it'll go to 0.012 BTC? LOL, get real man.

x4 looking reachable now right?  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Multiversum
Wallet does not work:

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
so at least a few guys in here made a few hundred thousand dollars. maybe a couple even a million \
pure pump and dump.

thanks for the gains though.

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

LOL what a loser. You can't afford a single one at this point. You know how I know ? Because only a complete idiot would call an asset he owns or trades and that supposedly brings him profits a 'pure pump and dump', hence you don't have any of it.
Activity: 24
Zcoin, zclassic, zero.. and now kurrent, which is a z clone also, 800k marketcap, i've noticed the accumulation spikes for days now; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annkurt-kurrent-first-zerocoin-that-uses-x11-algorithm-mandatory-upgrade-1691086

ready to rock and roll and move my zclassic profits to kurrent
Jump to: