Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 134. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I've been mining for a day now and I haven't gotten the ZLC wallet to work. Downloaded the GUI wallet from their website and the wallet didn't sync, I did however manage to get an address and started mining to that adress. I tested a bunch of versions now trying to get it to sync. I just have one question really. I didn't make a .tar backup file of the wallet that I got the address from. Does that mean I won't be able to access the wallet whatsoever? I have the ZClassic folder that is stored in the %appdata% folder.

Help appreciated!
Are you on Windows or Linux? The new Windows wallet (https://github.com/z-classic/zclassic/releases) that has been released today works fine for me. The wallet db file should be in the Zclassic folder, so there is hope.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Holding some classic i hope price recovers as its juat been constantly declining. I hope my wasted electricity will pay off one day.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Will you get BTCP if you have your ZClassic on Bittrex??

No, I don't think so. BTCP is going to be absolutely nothing, I'm amazed people aren't thinking about it. Now we have one headache, ZCL only, but soon we'll have two headaches, ZCL and BTCP. BTCP won't be even added to any exchange, I don't see any plans of it. This drama is going to be ended soon and bad, and dev will be offline forever.

The dev probably wanted to cashout his last left-overs of ZCL at a good rate, and started this drama.

how much do you think it would spike from here?

I don't think so it'll spike any further, but even if it does, it should not be able to cross 0.003 BTC.
Activity: 306

No, I don't think so. BTCP is going to be absolutely nothing, I'm amazed people aren't thinking about it. Now we have one headache, ZCL only, but soon we'll have two headaches, ZCL and BTCP. BTCP won't be even added to any exchange, I don't see any plans of it. This drama is going to be ended soon and bad, and dev will be offline forever.

The dev probably wanted to cashout his last left-overs of ZCL at a good rate, and started this drama.

how much do you think it would spike from here?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

Activity: 308
Merit: 252
What wallet do you have to store your ZCL to receive Bitcoin Private? Thanks

I too would like to know the answer to this question.

It would be nice to have ZCL on Kucoin - considering their announcement indicating they will be supporting all future btc forks and token forks.

Activity: 110
I'm out of this project. BUYER BEWARE!!! These developers are running nothing but a pump and dump scheme. One of the developers is a complete jerk and with that type of attitude this project won't last. This is NOT the first Bitcoin/zk-SNARKs coin. Please reference BTCZ. This project has already been done folks...

It's true I did try to sell the domain names bitcoinprivate.net and .info. I was told that I'm holding the sites for ransom. How is capitalism considered ransom? I saw an opportunity to buy the domains as .com and .org were taken. I offered to sell the sites and was treated like sh*t by one of the devs. I'm not new to the community as my account would suggest. I've been in crypto for over 3 years and have been active with many coins. Trade with caution on this because a lot of people are going to get burnt. Many may call me a FUDer or whatever and that's fine...

Pics below for transparency. I have now been banned from the Telegram and Reddit.

https://imgur.com/a/FwbeN
https://imgur.com/a/Wwn5x
https://imgur.com/a/N6Q62

You are clearly asking for it for being annoying. They would have bought the domain name if they needed it. C'mon.

Yes, I agree and do not understand why to do it. Because there is an excellent coin BitcoinZ, which has everything that promises to give this fork BTC&ZCL. In addition, BTCZ already have a great wallet that works without problems. Yes and set it is faster, because the coin was released in September of this year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Be careful with the current pump.
I used to own ZCL in its early days but I think the creator Rhett Creighton is becoming a P&D guy.
Wise to take profits at this stage.
@vince212

No one know.
With current idea developers there will start new blockchain (with small size) with included all transactions (and balances) from ZCL and BTC (something like Bitcore BTX do - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcore/). For this need consensus developer and miners (i not see any big pool statements for fork support yet and i not see how rhett convince community and miners for this).

If there stay miners at ZCL blockchain - difficulty will change and chain will split - there will be stay ZClassic "Classic" "Original" (or whatever name is become).

Personally i still think this fork is very bad idea and it will destroy ZCL and ZCL trust. Many current buyers will become ripped.
Even this fork happen in real - price new born BTCP will be around 1-10 USD (see Bitcore BTX price).

well i dont mind. im only here for the pump it will bring sorry Sad(
i expect price can still go x5 until btcp
Activity: 42
@vince212

No one know.
With current idea developers there will start new blockchain (with small size) with included all transactions (and balances) from ZCL and BTC (something like Bitcore BTX do - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcore/). For this need consensus developer and miners (i not see any big pool statements for fork support yet and i not see how rhett convince community and miners for this).

If there stay miners at ZCL blockchain - difficulty will change and chain will split - there will be stay ZClassic "Classic" "Original" (or whatever name is become).

Personally i still think this fork is very bad idea and it will destroy ZCL and ZCL trust. Many current buyers will become ripped.
Even this fork happen in real - price new born BTCP will be around 1-10 USD (see Bitcore BTX price).
Why the hype? well.

The thing is that people that hold 1 bitcoin will get 1 bitcoin private (one bitcoin is priced at about 15k usd)
And on the other side people that hold 1 zclassic will also get 1 bitcoin private (one zclassic is about 30 usd)

It means that you will get 500 BTCP (Bitcoin private) for 1btc worth of zclassic. (Instead of 1 BTCP from 1 BTC)

This is why people really want to buy zlassic now, i think we should be expecting another 10x from here.

Privacy is all the hype, so a privacy coin bitcoin fork ofcourse makes people excited.

Is this correct? If i buy 1 Zclassic now i will get 500 BTCP (or the equivalent to 1 BTC to the price on the day of the fork of the Zclassic)Huh

1 zclassic = 1 btcp
Thanks mate!

ive been asking here though to clarify if it will be a hard fork then zclassic will continue to exist or zcl will be btcp instead.

as of now no one was able to answer me clearly
Activity: 2
Is there anyone mining this coin using RX 5 series? results so far?

ya on miningspeed pool

5x xfx rx 570s 4GB

1345 Sols / s

597 WATTS
Activity: 21
Fixed this. Here is how for those who will need this in the future for this pool:

nheqminer.exe -cd 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 -t 4 -l us-east1.zclassic.miningpoolhub.com:20575 -u login.name -p x

Willing to see if this particular one works. Thanks.

To confirm, it's running on all 7 GPU's now and Im getting over 10 times the sols.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
When the internet first started no one believed it
Why the hype? well.

The thing is that people that hold 1 bitcoin will get 1 bitcoin private (one bitcoin is priced at about 15k usd)
And on the other side people that hold 1 zclassic will also get 1 bitcoin private (one zclassic is about 30 usd)

It means that you will get 500 BTCP (Bitcoin private) for 1btc worth of zclassic. (Instead of 1 BTCP from 1 BTC)

This is why people really want to buy zlassic now, i think we should be expecting another 10x from here.

Privacy is all the hype, so a privacy coin bitcoin fork ofcourse makes people excited.

Is this correct? If i buy 1 Zclassic now i will get 500 BTCP (or the equivalent to 1 BTC to the price on the day of the fork of the Zclassic)Huh

1 zclassic = 1 btcp
Thanks mate!
Why the hype? well.

1 zclassic = 1 btcp
Activity: 143
When the internet first started no one believed it
Why the hype? well.

Activity: 62
Is this fork supported by  the Zcash developers?
Activity: 22
Fixed this. Here is how for those who will need this in the future for this pool:

nheqminer.exe -cd 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 -t 4 -l us-east1.zclassic.miningpoolhub.com:20575 -u login.name -p x

Willing to see if this particular one works. Thanks.
Activity: 21

Activity: 15
Hello guys,

Having issues getting this rig up and running to mine Zclassic. I’m using silentarmy on my win10 rig with 7 gtx 1070 cards. The program looks like it’s mining with 1GPU and all the cores of the CPU. How can I get it to mine with all the GPU’s installed on my rig? Been poking at this for the last 2 hours and cant get to the bottom of it.

Heres my my batch file:
nheqminer.exe -cd 0 -t 4 -l us-east1.zclassic.miningpoolhub.com:20575 -u login.name -p x

I have the latest drivers installed on my cards and have no issues when I mine Zcash using ewbf cuda

Here are the beginning lines from the program when I run the BAT file:

Setting log level to 2
[20:52:10][0x000015f4] Using SSE2: YES
[20:52:10][0x000015f4] Using AVX: NO
[20:52:10][0x000015f4] Using AVX2: NO
[20:52:10][0x00001f38] stratum | Starting miner
[20:52:10][0x00001738] miner#0 | Starting thread #0 (CPU-TROMP-SSE2)
[20:52:10][0x00000314] miner#1 | Starting thread #1 (CPU-TROMP-SSE2)
[20:52:10][0x00001460] miner#2 | Starting thread #2 (CPU-TROMP-SSE2)
[20:52:10][0x00001530] miner#3 | Starting thread #3 (CPU-TROMP-SSE2)
[20:52:10][0x0000074c] miner#4 | Starting thread #4 (CUDA-DJEZO) GeForce GTX 1070 (#0) M=1
[20:52:10][0x00001f38] stratum | Connecting to stratum server us-east1.zclassic.miningpoolhub.com
[20:52:10][0x00001f38] stratum | Connected!

Im getting 0.3 khs on this things and the dot should be behind the 3 if working properly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated I’m running out of Marlboros tackling this.

John

Use EWBF miner

and something like this:
for " miningpoolhub.com "

miner --server europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com --port 20575 --user (put your user here) --pass (put your password here) --pec --fee 0
Jump to: