Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 152. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 10
http://zcrypt.live is having a 0% pool fee feast on ZCL until September first. Website even has a new look. Stop by and give a look.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
mining difficulty suddenly doubled?! I'm getting half of what I was getting 3 days ago.

Actually people are starting to realize that it's more profitable to mine ZCL right today, as it's value can double/triple tomorrow and that'd be the time to sell those mined coins.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
mining difficulty suddenly doubled?! I'm getting half of what I was getting 3 days ago.
Activity: 4
it's going down again.
I think as soon as price hits 0.0009 or anything close to the 0.001, I'm going to sell it.
legendary
Pretty nice pump, price stands at 0.000678 BTC now. Smiley

Let's see if we can cross 0.001 BTC once again this month.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
There is no info from devs and nobody is supporting community. This is very bad I see nothing in media abou Z classic.
Activity: 2
what is coming next with zcl?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
may be because dev rarely appears with any news or plans, and they has some connectivity with zencash? (is it so?)
Zencash forked from Zclassic and the dev team is the same. Zencash is the main project.

One of the devs went crazy and was fired from Zencash. Maybe he is the Zclassic dev now...

Zclassic is still cheap as heck. I´m mining more and the value will rise undoubtedly in the long run.

agreed.  this coin has something going on behind the scenes (no idea what) but fuck me for the price vs. increase potential here, it's an easy buy/hold.  Cool

i can see this just popping to the top of trex like other coins have in a week......no idea how long it'd last but should be sustainable in due time.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
Zclassic has a chance for the future if it has some strange situation with the developer, maybe zencash is the result? Is there any more detailed information?
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
may be because dev rarely appears with any news or plans, and they has some connectivity with zencash? (is it so?)
Zencash forked from Zclassic and the dev team is the same. Zencash is the main project.

One of the devs went crazy and was fired from Zencash. Maybe he is the Zclassic dev now...

Zclassic is still cheap as heck. I´m mining more and the value will rise undoubtedly in the long run.
Activity: 363
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Low supply and all the benefits of $ZEC at a fraction of the price.

How can you not be holding a bag?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
ZCL will likely not get anything (like masternodes) that ZEC doesn't.  ZCL is good and truly ZEC without the premine.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzz
zzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzz
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
When will be Polo  exchanged?
Activity: 56
rather stay out as long as prices are manipulated by Bittrex bots.
Activity: 56
Just add masternode to it and will be worth much more than ETH :-)
I like the limited supply.
Activity: 10
looking forward to see this coin to rise some day in the future. I do think it has potential to become ETC of ETH, with active development, community support and a clear road map on the table (rather than just being clone of ZEC), all of which seems to be lacking at this point...
I have set up 1 rig to mine at minez.zone, which is a great pool so far, hope to see more hash power pouring in soon. I also set up a full node at home to support the community, it is just fun! Grin
legendary
I read that ZClassic's dev ran away? Is that true? I don't see any reliable info anywhere about this coin. How is it different from ZCash? I'm not sure if I want to point miners to this project, it seems abandoned.

ZCL is same as ZEC, except for that 20% founder's fee. In ZCL, you get 100% coins which you mine. That's the key difference.

I'm hoping some positive response from ZCL dev team soon, and I'm sure that if you mine this coin these days, you can sell it later at a bigger rate after few weeks. It's very devalued right now, less than 1% price of ZEC.
Activity: 29
I read that ZClassic's dev ran away? Is that true? I don't see any reliable info anywhere about this coin. How is it different from ZCash? I'm not sure if I want to point miners to this project, it seems abandoned.
Jump to: