Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 151. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Nice to see ZCL moving in the right direction again, and the market in general for that matter, a bit of money starting to free up now the BCH claims have been made Wink
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
We're going to need a serious pump after tomorrow, after BTC is forked. Currently all altcoins are following the graph downwards, as bitcoin is in demand because no one knows how much of free BCC it'll be providing them.

But I'm expecting a good recovery from all altcoins after tomorrow and a big jump by ZCL.

keep dreaming  Cheesy Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
ZCL gonna go BCH pampz style  Shocked Cool
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
We're going to need a serious pump after tomorrow, after BTC is forked. Currently all altcoins are following the graph downwards, as bitcoin is in demand because no one knows how much of free BCC it'll be providing them.

But I'm expecting a good recovery from all altcoins after tomorrow and a big jump by ZCL.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Any working block explorer for zclassic?

I just set one up, blocks still syncing, probably need to update the UI/etc
http://www.myzcl.com/insight/

Great!

Actually it doesn't seem to working properly yet, but I'll visit this website again. Thanks.

Sorted through the issues and it's working properly now

Great! Thanks.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
Even have a pool set-up for zclassic with about 13K on it right now if anyone wants to join in 0% pool fee all month.
Zcrypt.live
Activity: 234
Is there a GUI wallet for zcl?. Which one is good.

Just came across this wallet on github blockchain still syncing but looks good.
https://github.com/fxminer/zclassic-windows-wallet/releases/tag/0.1.0
Activity: 64

Great!

Actually it doesn't seem to working properly yet, but I'll visit this website again. Thanks.

Sorted through the issues and it's working properly now
Activity: 560
Merit: 253

Great!

I'm probably going to have to tear it down and rebuild, not sure why it's not working properly but I'll get it figured out
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

Great!

legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Its a pump news Cheesy
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Pretty nice pump, price stands at 0.000678 BTC now. Smiley

Let's see if we can cross 0.001 BTC once again this month.

keep dreaming  Grin Grin Cheesy

lol, you never know, depends on who the whale behind it...

dev is dead .. no updates from him .. tell me any coin which goes high with dead dev ?

You don't understand ZCL at all.

ZCL was made to overcome the big 20% founders tax in ZEC. In ZCL, you get exactly what you mine, without deduction of any number. Now ZCL is in the control of its users.

The developers of ZCL do NOT get anything, that's why they don't have much of interest in it, but since there is no fee deducted from our coins, we're always free to hire a good developer ourselves. Even I'm currently searching for a developer who can play a role for ZCL as a part-time developer and pay him some funds from myself in form of ZCL (and others would definitely like to donate as well for new development).

I agree, this coin has shown its resilience over hardship in the last few months, must be rooted from hardcore community support. combined with some decent development and adoption in the (dark) market the price should go much higher.
IMO, a de-centralized cryptocurrency is more likely to survive the bubble burst that loom ahead....
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

dev is dead .. no updates from him .. tell me any coin which goes high with dead dev ?

You don't understand ZCL at all.

ZCL was made to overcome the big 20% founders tax in ZEC. In ZCL, you get exactly what you mine, without deduction of any number. Now ZCL is in the control of its users.

The developers of ZCL do NOT get anything, that's why they don't have much of interest in it, but since there is no fee deducted from our coins, we're always free to hire a good developer ourselves. Even I'm currently searching for a developer who can play a role for ZCL as a part-time developer and pay him some funds from myself in form of ZCL (and others would definitely like to donate as well for new development).
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

Jump to: