Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 165. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
There is no point in panicking.

The dump is normal and predictable. The Zclassic still has a great team and a good development. I trust!

I have not sold my zclassic and I will not sell my Zclassic.

Hollows, as often, will be compensated in due time!

FORK Zclassic / Zen = earnings over 2/4 months! Wink

yes, you have a right decision and because bitcoin and ETH are rising up highly so it can effect some investors without patience.
Many people are selling this coin but I still buy some cheap coins to hold it for a while.
Activity: 175
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Hi I have a question....

So I have Zclassic and I thought by now after block 110.000 this zclassic amount would be converted to ZEN.

I was away a couple of days, now I come back and see zclassic tanked... but still Zclassic?Huh?

So what happens if I buy Zclassic today? Will it be converted to ZEN also by bittrex, or will it stay Zclassic..?

Thanks

No, fork already happened.

thanks for your answer but it is as cryptic as it gets... so you mean, buying zclassic now means it will stay zclassic, yes?

And do you know, or does anyone know when my zclassic will be converted by Bittrex to ZEN?

If you bought ZCL before 110.000 block then you already should have on your bittrex balance ZenCash.
If you bought later that means you are late..
https://prnt.sc/faorho

Had my Zclassic for months before the fork... just double checked I have an equal amount of both zcl and Zen cash right now in my Bittrex wallet.. so I guess im ok... The deposit and wd button on ZenCash not working yet... I assume the same for you? Anyway thanks for your time

Yea, it will take some time to set up mining, full nodes and then trading, deposit and withdraws will be enabled.
Activity: 138
Merit: 101
Hi I have a question....

So I have Zclassic and I thought by now after block 110.000 this zclassic amount would be converted to ZEN.

I was away a couple of days, now I come back and see zclassic tanked... but still Zclassic?Huh?

So what happens if I buy Zclassic today? Will it be converted to ZEN also by bittrex, or will it stay Zclassic..?

Thanks

thanks for your answer but it is as cryptic as it gets... so you mean, buying zclassic now means it will stay zclassic, yes?

And do you know, or does anyone know when my zclassic will be converted by Bittrex to ZEN?

If you bought ZCL before 110.000 block then you already should have on your bittrex balance ZenCash.

Had my Zclassic for months before the fork... just double checked I have an equal amount of both zcl and Zen cash right now in my Bittrex wallet.. so I guess im ok... The deposit and wd button on ZenCash not working yet... I assume the same for you? Anyway thanks for your time
Hi I have a question....

Thanks

Hi I have a question....

Thanks

Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

The dump is normal and predictable. The Zclassic still has a great team and a good development. I trust!

wait & see... I curious to know if it was better to change zcl to zec or keep the zcl to get the zen. at least those who sold just after the snapshot made the right move... why buy back zcl now? devs are on zen...
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
what has happened? Why price crashed to 1k? ZCL dead already or no? Are dev working? This situation made me crazy.
Hi I have a question....

Thanks

Hi I have a question....

Thanks

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Can someone tell me how many coins we have currently in circulation? Why we are still going down? When will Zen appears on exchange, i cannot find more about this? Zen announcement will start in different thread, i presume this is logical? From my earlier experience this might end up as very good investment, only if team standing behind it!
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Yes. The market is thin. Price is pushed down to a cumulative more.
i am going crazy whats going on bittrex dump dump dump why

People were buying zcl to get a new coin zen. Now some sellers but they don't realize zcl still has a team and bright future. I'd pick up more at these prices
don't cry... i told u before this is shit coin

From your post history you are a zcash miner. Lol. I feel bad for you.

Ignored
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Thanks to panic
Hopefully I buy at bargain @-@

copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
don't cry... i told u before this is shit coin
Activity: 10
i am going crazy whats going on bittrex dump dump dump why
Activity: 28
Waiting for Zclassic more information Smiley
What's how much dev total coin?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Some serious dumping is going on !!! will the price go back up to where it was Huh?
Activity: 158
xxx
The dump seems reasonable. It has the chance to go back up little by little if the attention for it keeps steady.
Just be strong and keep up the good work.
Jump to: