Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 170. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Have instructions been released on how to set up a master node? for Zen
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I don't get it what is all about why do you forking now? i see some members have very big expectations from this action and i would like to know more about this if possible. It is still under 110000block so if i buy now on Bittrex my investment will be swapped directly on Bittrex right?
According to this:
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000201171-Support-for-the-ZEN-Hardfork?mobile_site=true
https://aayanl.tech:3000/insight/blocks
Activity: 74
Does anybody have any clue how many ZenCash somebody might get when running a masternode? Like, 1 per day, 1 per 3 days, 1 per week, etc.? This will really decide if I want to buy a lot of ZClassic or not.

42 Is the answer to all your master node needs Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hey guys really stupid question i guess but I just want to make sure that i understand this correctly. If i hold ZCL until the 110k block I'll receive the equivalent Zen on 23rd even if I sell some ZCL right after the 110k block? Thank you!
Activity: 10
Hi
Could someone please tell me what 'transparent balance' is ?
I just transferred some ZCL to my exchange but their is a few ZCL
still remaining in my wallet highlighted in red as transparent balance that I cannot access or transfer.
My wallet is a Zclassic Wallet 0.0.8
I would appreciate any guidance on this.

Thanks X
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
A few big players buying in for the fork I see  Wink
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Hush is not a part of Zclassic. Hush is just a fork of Zclassic and nothing else!!! The Zclassic dev's from my understanding have nothing to do with Hush coin. Zen is where it's at and anyone who holds Zclassic at the time of the snapshot at block 110,000 (approximatley May 18th, 2017 16:40 UTC) will be allocated a 1:1 amount of Zen automatically on May 23rd.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
i want to mine this coin but i hear that this coin will be replaced by zencash on 23 may, whats the different between zclassic and zen cash ?

Not replaced. The developers still plan to maintain ZCL although they may rename it.

Zen is a different project. You should read about it at https://zencash.io

ZDASH re-branded to HUSH although I don't know what else it offers ATM besides just being a coin with more reward then the others.

The same fate might be with Zclassic or whatever it becomes.
Yes, HUSH is a Zcash fork with huge potential to growh.
Price now only $0.22. I'am ZCL holder ,but
If ZCL will drop after fork to $5 or even lower, HUSH is nice safety place.
Which price predictions for ZCL and ZEN after 23May?

Will it a similar value?

Is there any information about ZEN price? or.. it's a surprise??
We should know the price of future ZEN coin.. or market cap..
Seems, it will a surprise...
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
In the heat of the moment...
i want to mine this coin but i hear that this coin will be replaced by zencash on 23 may, whats the different between zclassic and zen cash ?

Not replaced. The developers still plan to maintain ZCL although they may rename it.

ZDASH re-branded to HUSH although I don't know what else it offers ATM besides just being a coin with more reward then the others.

The same fate might be with Zclassic or whatever it becomes.
Activity: 140

Will it a similar value?

Is there any information about ZEN price? or.. it's a surprise??
We should know the price of future ZEN coin.. or market cap..

Will it a similar value?
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
Hey guys,
Hi I am trying to send zcl from win wallet 0.1.0 and I got error "please ensure that ZCaash daemon is running" can I send it without using a win wallet? Is there a way to interact with blockchain directly if I have a public and private keys?

Using the win wallet 0.1.0... If it is a small amount you need a leading 0.

Let's say you are sending .25 ZCL.  You need to format it like 0.25 ZCL.

I noted the bug in the github but it isn't fixed yet.

Thank you, but I was trying to send round 10 zcl, and I have put 10 in the wallet.
Activity: 441
Merit: 252

Activity: 441
Merit: 252
Hey guys,
Hi I am trying to send zcl from win wallet 0.1.0 and I got error "please ensure that ZCaash daemon is running" can I send it without using a win wallet? Is there a way to interact with blockchain directly if I have a public and private keys?

Using the win wallet 0.1.0... If it is a small amount you need a leading 0.

Let's say you are sending .25 ZCL.  You need to format it like 0.25 ZCL.

I noted the bug in the github but it isn't fixed yet.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
Hey guys,
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

No, will not replaced zcl and zen will be like dash and pivx , zec and zcl all its okey , they are two differens proyects
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
On the 23rd when everyone holding Zclassic coins gets 1:1 Zen does that mean essentially you'll double your profit because you'll hold two coins with the same or similar value?    
Everyone that bought zcl before block 11000
You can hold zcl on bittrex and right now block 10750 more or less so all people are going to buy before block 11000
Activity: 140
Never too old to learn
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
On the 23rd when everyone holding Zclassic coins gets 1:1 Zen does that mean essentially you'll double your profit because you'll hold two coins with the same or similar value?   
Jump to: