Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 166. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I'm an early fan of ZCL, yes it will bounce back but many people were in just for ZEN lastly. The dump is logical.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
I'm also buying now , expecting it to bounce back soon
better buy HUSH-huge potential to growth... Cool
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I'm also buying now , expecting it to bounce back soon
Activity: 70
ZCL name change idea: ZBits or BitCash
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
This is the startegy sell HIGH buy low agan Smiley)

And second reason in dev not support zcl before zen open day that coin will have a shet price .

So will be pomped 100 %
I check now this is the strategy !

Yesterday was 350 k on zcl available on market in orders and now are available only 160 k  so someoane buy and remove from market .
Pomp willl hapen soon after all people sell it very low .

Stay calm not sell .
Yes ,you right.
This is the  whales games.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
At this price ZCL can be recovered from market and pomp agan after .
Someoane sell at 11 $ and rebuy now masive at 4 and after some days can be pomp agan .

Can be a strategy
If ZCL going to have adequate support then there is no place for panic. Only if this support is not like StepMother of Hansel and Gretel. I will buy some now, and i hope you are right that this can bounce back.
I check now this is the strategy !

Yesterday was 350 k on zcl available on market in orders and now are available only 160 k  so someoane buy and remove from market .
Pomp willl hapen soon after all people sell it very low .

Stay calm not sell .
At this price ZCL can be recovered from market and pomp agan after .
Someoane sell at 11 $ and rebuy now masive at 4 and after some days can be pomp agan .

Can be a strategy
Activity: 98
ZCL price will stay as it was, because many still dont know, some will dump, but not many i guess because ZCL is great coin with great team and bright future!
Crash of zcl will be same price for new coin Zen

Zen price will be so low if people stop support ZCL
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Strange found highest bid on Bittrex  is 0.02553450 and the 2nd highest is  0.00403974

I have some hush too. I guess I should buy some more, too. Ppl don't like to dump them. Not sure why the name of the coin changed.
was zdash without dash features,many peoples asking about this...
Activity: 434
I have some hush too. I guess I should buy some more, too. Ppl don't like to dump them. Not sure why the name of the coin changed.
So, are ZCL devs leaving coin for ZEN, or are these 2 seperate projects that will both continue to live? Will ZCL project be fully supported in the future?
Yes.Last info from slack
ZCL will have the long term full support.

Cool. I hope someone will dump them to 0.0025 range so I can rebuy some. I like this coin much more than Zcash, because Zcash has ridiculous dev fee.

I also rebought some coins at 0.00298, based on this Cheesy It would be great if this coin made it to poloniex. 10x guaranteed Cheesy
If want -look at HUSH.
TECH -similar ZCL ,price now only $0.33.
Lead developer-David Mercer (radix42).
I think 20x...
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
How do I send coins I mined to an exchange? Can't find the solution anywhere, getting this error:

"error: {"code":-4,"message":"Coinbase funds can only be sent to a zaddr"}"

Thanks
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I thought this was supposed to be a "coin for the people and the miners."  Looks like the people need to support it now.
So, are ZCL devs leaving coin for ZEN, or are these 2 seperate projects that will both continue to live? Will ZCL project be fully supported in the future?
Yes.Last info from slack

Cool. I hope someone will dump them to 0.0025 range so I can rebuy some. I like this coin much more than Zcash, because Zcash has ridiculous dev fee.

I also rebought some coins at 0.00298, based on this Cheesy It would be great if this coin made it to poloniex. 10x guaranteed Cheesy
Yes.Last info from slack
Jump to: