Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 23. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I'm not buy zcl massively yet.. But if anon is good mn.. I will buy anon later for long investment..
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Quite an interesting observation about the volume and price. I'm wondering if the price of the  Zclassic coin will be able to repeat the former success when there was a big pump. That there are big doubts about this.

Most probably history is NOT going to repeat itself this time. The last fork of ZClassic was during extremely bullish season (when even pigs were flying if I remember correctly) which pushed up the price to more than $200 per ZCL. That can't happen again. Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Quite an interesting observation about the volume and price. I'm wondering if the price of the  Zclassic coin will be able to repeat the former success when there was a big pump. That there are big doubts about this.
Activity: 28
The price looks decreased along with the volume, this is usually a bullish signal but lets see
Activity: 311
Merit: 69
PowerMining.pw
ZCL is available for Mining

Yiimp pool with Only .8% Fees when mining on Powermining.pw
European Based, with stable connection and DDoS protection.
Payouts every hour for balances above 0.01

Connection info:
Code:
url: stratum+tcp://pool.powermining.pw:2144
user:
password: x(or any other to recognize your user when searching for wallet on pool)

Tips:
- If you need separate workers to identify, you can add for example <,GPURIG1> to password field which will show up on pool frontend when searching for your wallet.

For Support and Updates Join us on Discord!
https://discord.gg/epFf8bF
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
i was very sceptical about this scam looking fork, these days there are a lot of scams and they come in every form, but doing the research about the team and what the possibility of what they want to achieve i m trying to accumulate a bag of zcl.

i made a small fortune out of previous forks and when i heared the new fork i thought its overdone now and it might be a scam but now i m in

Just buy on Bittrex and config a stopploss, then you will not lose money.

For now, this is the only coin that remains to be marked green in my crypto portfolio) Even with all the rumors around its fork I found that zcl has a very solid and supportive community behind it.

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
i was very sceptical about this scam looking fork, these days there are a lot of scams and they come in every form, but doing the research about the team and what the possibility of what they want to achieve i m trying to accumulate a bag of zcl.

i made a small fortune out of previous forks and when i heared the new fork i thought its overdone now and it might be a scam but now i m in

Just buy on Bittrex and config a stopploss, then you will not lose money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Yo guys looking to setup mining direct to ZCL wallet, anyone know what pools support direct mining?
Activity: 18
Hi

Can you guys please tell me, what wallet for windows is fully functional for ZClassic now ? I'll gonna mine some more Smiley

Thanks

Zclassic Electrum Z
Activity: 22
Hi

Can you guys please tell me, what wallet for windows is fully functional for ZClassic now ? I'll gonna mine some more Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 117
Merit: 11

Activity: 93
a fork of a fork of a fork....

rhett's metod!!!

This. ZCL is forked into infinity and all in vain since projects are barely functionable. The only one worth looking at is BTCP.

When BTCP on binance ? Cheesy
Activity: 93
lots of newbie accounts spreading fud, that is best signal Cheesy zcl is gonna pump so hard this time Cheesy, hexx and prime forks are already doomed… ZCL/BTC FTW!!!
Activity: 61

rhett's metod!!!

This. ZCL is forked into infinity and all in vain since projects are barely functionable. The only one worth looking at is BTCP.
Activity: 69
This coin is the most hardcore pump and dumb coin of 2018.

Gamble only when you are likely to loose. The pump is quite weak though, this is mainly because hard fork lost it's shine of credibility.
Activity: 12

rhett's metod!!!

Rhett not involved. They are doing XPM to Bitcoin Prime. At $1.30 now. Going to be a platform. Likely a 10x-20x when announced. Check it out.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253

rhett's metod!!!

Agreed with you that could be another trap from old players so let's see who will lost his money there. I learned lesson from the fork of BTCP and it will be biggest stupidity to buy this coin which has no team and no future.

Everyone decides for himself where to lose money in this market, but I think that yes all these forks do not carry anything in themselves and give in the end profits only to their creators and a couple of speculators.
Activity: 98
fork will change algo?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

rhett's metod!!!

Agreed with you that could be another trap from old players so let's see who will lost his money there. I learned lesson from the fork of BTCP and it will be biggest stupidity to buy this coin which has no team and no future.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Lmao this coin, another fork again  Grin Grin ? Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: