Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 231. (Read 339512 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
http://www.whattomine.com/

Zclassic is listed as the most profitable coin on what to mine

That is a bad sign... miners will dump it more hard as they run big profits Wink
Well is that not the name of the game? to sell at big profit as miners? I mean, what do I want these coins for besides to sell lol

And Miners usually are not bag holders, you got to  sell it while ya can, if the price is reasonable.  Grin

Speculators, that's another story.

Miners are per definition the persons that destroy 99.99% of the coins. They mine it for free and dump it, as it is all profit. Don't expect to see ZCL moving higher, it will only go lower and lower, and certainly with this huge inflation. It is generating 4 times more blocks then the real ZEC and this is just a clone shit, there is even no roadmap, of course not as it is a clone instamine shit Wink

Lets talk in 2 weeks... Current price : 0.00720990 BTC, I give a estimate of 0.0050 BTC in 2 weeks, and 0.0030 BTC in 4 weeks. (with sometimes a little pump and dump of course Wink)

just ignore him...hes always talking bullshit...hes a little kid whos trolling the yobit trollbox not less not more...so just ignore his fud..he did it everytime to get in cheap....and u guys panicin
Honestly I have seen so much BS over the years in these threads... I just keep on doing my thing mining regardless of what's being said lol I only responded because I'm bored right now.  Smiley

And yes,,,, I am baffled by how a "legendary" could make such a ridiculous statement as "mine for free" I agree, not sure who pays his power bill if he even mines coins?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

That is a bad sign... miners will dump it more hard as they run big profits Wink
Well is that not the name of the game? to sell at big profit as miners? I mean, what do I want these coins for besides to sell lol

And Miners usually are not bag holders, you got to  sell it while ya can, if the price is reasonable.  Grin

Miners are per definition the persons that destroy 99.99% of the coins. They mine it for free and dump it, as it is all profit. Don't expect to see ZCL moving higher, it will only go lower and lower, and certainly with this huge inflation. It is generating 4 times more blocks then the real ZEC and this is just a clone shit, there is even no roadmap, of course not as it is a clone instamine shit Wink

Lets talk in 2 weeks... Current price : 0.00720990 BTC, I give a estimate of 0.0050 BTC in 2 weeks, and 0.0030 BTC in 4 weeks. (with sometimes a little pump and dump of course Wink)
Ah, first off 99.9 % of all coins ONLY come into existence BY miners. The block chain and its transactions are confirmed and secured BY miners.

Mine it for free? Um, well lets see, last look I had about $10,000 tied up in miner rigs and gear. My last electric bill for mining was over $300.00 So I beg to differ on we mine it for free and its all profit  Huh

And as with most miners we are going to go where the coin is that will produce the BIGGEST profit in the shortest amount of time. If that last  a week, 2 weeks or 2 months than so be it.  Wink

Ok, I'm not sure how you or others deal in crypto, ? but thats a miners take from this ol boy  Grin

As far as new people to crypto, if mining, then follow the above rule of making money. If an new investor, put your money in something more stable, like Bitcoin of course or even Ethereum still. And if your not willing to take some risk, then stay away from crypto all together and maybe just invest in the stock market with a slow grow, low risk type portfolio  Wink

ye i dont know where he got hthis..but mining for free? maybe he uses the power and his dad pays the bill and he say its all profit for him...sure but his dad dont know how to pay the bill Cheesy

s4br3s: DBIC is looking goos,,looks bullish
ahmedshatat L0: ETH is the best you can see charts in 12 hr 24 hr 7 days
DanWalker: JackdTradr, for now but wait till feb.
placebo1977: s4br3s, DBIC is a scam Cheesy
smrtntky: placebo1977, explain
gregofdoom L4: DBIC is not scam
s4br3s: gregofdoom, agree its not a scam
smrtntky: as far as I know, 6months before there was dbic hype
pnuts2: Is Tillkoeln around its nice to see movement on his coins
xijchperux L1: DBIC O
smrtntky: then dbic felt and developers are still active
placebo1977: gregofdoom, it is
smrtntky: and you call this scam?
xijchperux L1: DBIC to 40k
hexdump L1: anyone with CAMORRACOIN wallet here?
placebo1977: gregofdoom, you know it, everybody knows it
placebo1977: gregofdoom, it is just pump and dump shit
JackdTradr L0: trump is scam , bots are liars
ahmedshatat L0: JackdTradr, u are right
Brinkcoin L1: pump and dump with trump
amon11 L1: incp pump
cryptostiltskin: SPORT
JackdTradr L0: trump about to be DUMPED Fast
cryptostiltskin: ALTC
Hyperjacked: JackdTradr, dump it
cryptostiltskin: BITON
anagamidev: Too much hype to dump trump coin, good
ioant: placebo1977, why do you need it?))
ioant: placebo1977, and so it will not help you)
mirake L1: it will boom soon afterJan
anagamidev: JackdTradr, stop this fud
orderbit L0: JackdTradr, boring, and lower caps please
dominikherzog: anagamidev, i wil help him
anagamidev: dominikherzog, very good
gregofdoom L4: B L R Y Wink
hesdeadjim L0: the fuck?
cbergmann: JackdTradr, you have been saying that for a while now
olaade21 L0: JackdTradr, you are a bot
hesdeadjim L0: INSANE!!
placebo1977: LIR is getting INSANE
gregofdoom L4: LIR is OK Smiley
placebo1977: ZECD to da moon?
hesdeadjim L0: INSANE !! on the move

ya zcl has nothing but zecDark which has scrypt algo i guess to the moon...very logical and thats from yobit trollbox
legendary

And Miners usually are not bag holders, you got to  sell it while ya can, if the price is reasonable.  Grin

Ah, first off 99.9 % of all coins ONLY come into existence BY miners. The block chain and its transactions are confirmed and secured BY miners.

Mine it for free? Um, well lets see, last look I had about $10,000 tied up in miner rigs and gear. My last electric bill for mining was over $300.00 So I beg to differ on we mine it for free and its all profit  Huh

And as with most miners we are going to go where the coin is that will produce the BIGGEST profit in the shortest amount of time. If that last  a week, 2 weeks or 2 months than so be it.  Wink

Ok, I'm not sure how you or others deal in crypto, ? but thats a miners take from this ol boy  Grin

As far as new people to crypto, if mining, then follow the above rule of making money. If an new investor, put your money in something more stable, like Bitcoin of course or even Ethereum still. And if your not willing to take some risk, then stay away from crypto all together and maybe just invest in the stock market with a slow grow, low risk type portfolio  Wink
legendary
meanwhile around 1 m/sol
legendary

And Miners usually are not bag holders, you got to  sell it while ya can, if the price is reasonable.  Grin

just ignore him...hes always talking bullshit...hes a little kid whos trolling the yobit trollbox not less not more...so just ignore his fud..he did it everytime to get in cheap....and u guys panicin
legendary
Activity: 1120

And Miners usually are not bag holders, you got to  sell it while ya can, if the price is reasonable.  Grin

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

This is why it is so hard to explain what cryptocurrency is to others, what it is used for and what is "can" be used for, the main focus is making money obviously but alot of people link that with criminal activity, Imagine explaining cryptocurrencies to someone, then they invest and loose 3/4 of their money in a week for their first go, they would be like "Fuck this shit why do you even bother with this scam".

And now you know why they call Crypto  "like" a Ponzi Scheme since for someone to come out on top another has to come out underneath.

You just got to be smart with how you do it and play the game.
legendary

legendary

your bull shit not working, my low order not getting filled  try harder plz  Wink

No worries if it hit dumptrex then you will have it Wink
Activity: 598
Merit: 500

your bull shit not working, my low order not getting filled  try harder plz  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

looool, made my day Smiley
Activity: 316
Don't buy this shit.... miners will dump all their coins and reward increase all the time, so basically you are fucked when you buy it... Don't get fooled. Pure scam.

Classic talk from someone trying to accumulate, nice try.

Lets put some facts here

ZEC started at 3299 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 1000 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 200 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 30 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 5 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 3 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 2 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 1 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 0.50 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 0.40 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 0.251 BTC Wink
ZEC is being pumped to 0.45 BTC

so ZCL

will go the same way... I don't tell me that it is wrong... this is just a higher reward dumping shitcoin like ZEC. And ZCL is just away to steal some more money...

i don't think it will go the same way, because zcash reward was very high at the beginning and now is higher, and so the price tanked, but with zclassic the price was normal from the beginning, and the reward also was constant, very different cases imho

zcash reward was very low artificially boosting price short term... that is why you seeing the most epic crash in crypto history

I think it was artificially pumped. Who was paying 3299 BTC/ZEC when it was obvious the price was going to go down when the miners had started to accumulate coins? It was obvious it will never go back up to 3299 BTC/ZEC. The only people making big buys at that price were buying off themselves to trick others into buying in on day one.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1611

Activity: 346
Don't buy this shit.... miners will dump all their coins and reward increase all the time, so basically you are fucked when you buy it... Don't get fooled. Pure scam.

Classic talk from someone trying to accumulate, nice try.

Lets put some facts here

ZEC started at 3299 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 1000 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 200 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 30 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 5 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 3 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 2 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 1 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 0.50 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 0.40 BTC Wink
ZEC went to 0.251 BTC Wink
ZEC is being pumped to 0.45 BTC

so ZCL

will go the same way... I don't tell me that it is wrong... this is just a higher reward dumping shitcoin like ZEC. And ZCL is just away to steal some more money...

i don't think it will go the same way, because zcash reward was very high at the beginning and now is higher, and so the price tanked, but with zclassic the price was normal from the beginning, and the reward also was constant, very different cases imho

zcash reward was very low artificially boosting price short term... that is why you seeing the most epic crash in crypto history
Activity: 356
Is this going to be the dogecoin of this year? Tongue
legendary
Zcash total hashrate dropped under 10 M and Zclassic hashrate keeps growing....this means only one thing: ZCL is the coin preferred by the miners!

indeed because profit on Zcash is decreasing because of the drop in price... no worries ZCL will be next Wink as there will be another ZCash coin launch soon.
Fork of Forked coin ZCCL Smiley
Is not zcash a fork or some type of clone from BTC? lol idk, but many coins are forked/cloned  Grin
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$
What the difference between Zclassic and Zoin?

Zclassic and Zcoin are two different coins from different sources.

Zclassic is a fork of Zcash without the dev reward hardcoded for each block of 20% of total block reward (kind of maphia payment to dev Cheesy )

Zclassic is a community driven project born as natural fork for the miners and community priority. So far the best new anon based cryptocurrency out there.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
This and this are Z letter,zoin have windows wallet.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Jump to: