Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 25. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 252
What is the diff between bitcoin private and anon Since both r privacy coins. Which is better

This is irrelevant to the ZClassic thread.

If you're asking here most people will say Bitcoin Private because it came from ZClassic which in turn came from ZCash which in turn came from Zero  The main difference is the use of ZK-Snarks and both private and transparent addresses.

Even on the anoncoin web site they discuss types of privacy. They talk about the Zerocash use of ZK-Snarks...
https://anoncoin.net/Anonymity_of_cryptocurrencies/

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
What is the diff between bitcoin private and anon Since both r privacy coins. Which is better
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
At the moment I am stuck with my ZCL and can NOT(!) transfer them anywhere. Coinomi says that my transaction is larger than what the network allows.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev

ZClassic was added on EquiGems mining pool!

https://equigems.online/

Code:
stratum+tcp://equigems.online:[COIN-PORT] -u [YOUR-PAYOUT-ADDRESS] -p ANYTHING

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hello,

For any Wallet connection issues, please join us on our official discord and go under #Help section, you should find the solution, if not please pm me.

https://discordapp.com/invite/NRdczWC

or Telegram :
https://t.me/ZclassicCE

Vic.
ZCL Community Edition core team.

Hey Vic
I'm getting this error:

A general unexpected critical error has occurred:

Error: couldn’t connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)

(make sure server is running and you are connecting to the correct RPC port)

See the console/logfile output for more detailed error information!

Please let me know how to make it work. Thanks
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Just wondering how many people buy these coins in the hope of a very big rise. Let's look at the price in a couple of years, unless the coin is still alive.  Cry
Activity: 18
HI Guys.
Any working ZCL wallets?
need to get my coins off Bittrix.

Zclassic-win_GUI.zip doesn't seem to work.

A general unexpected critical error has occurred:

Error: couldn’t connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)

(make sure server is running and you are connecting to the correct RPC port)

See the console/logfile output for more detailed error information!
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
the team not doing good by not deleting that tweet about all work stopped. And also they still not selecting a team as zcl responsible. This kind of the things is not necessary, we should support each other. The important thing is here is not the similarity of the code written.
Activity: 91
Now, an application was filed for the stock exchange Binance, if they give consent and listing, then many other exchanges may join, but I think all this will be in August.
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
I hodl some zcl more than a year. I also got bitcoin private from it. Both project will be rise I think.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
Bitcoin Private team hasn't announced who the official team is yet.

Genuine question, is this still relevant at all?

I'd heard that the current BTCP team is vastly different than the one that forked ZCL - I'd be surprised if any of them had the 'keys' to ZCL or its community anymore. My guess would be that ZCL is a free-for-all, and that the BTCP team cannot (ie. is unable to) make this announcement - simply because I assume that it does not have the authority to do so.

Case in point; the original BTCP reddit (note, this is not the official one anymore) is still in the hands of Rhett (I'm guessing he's got the mod account `13Chucky`), who's no longer on the BTCP team. BTW, the official reddit sub is here - and note that the official sub has a fraction of the subscribers of the original 🙄.
Activity: 115
The market is bad and the team doesn't seem to care much about these issues

That's not correct.  There are multiple teams all trying to become the official ZClassic again.  Bitcoin Private team hasn't announced who the official team is yet.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
The market is bad and the team doesn't seem to care much about these issues
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. The coin has all the chances to become popular, it only takes time. I wish the developers to achieve results. I wish everyone good luck.

Is Zclassic still an worthy coin to invest in? It went on a hell of a run a couple months back, but i'm not aware if the developers are actively pursuing the adoption of this cryptocurrency.  
Activity: 176
https://twitter.com/paidthruxchange/status/1017775552504070145?s=19

! 50 $ZCL + $ANON GIVEAWAY !
👇HOW TO ENTER 👇
- RT
- Follow Me & @ANON_BTC
10 $ZCL X 5 WINNERS 🤑
500RTs + 24hrs = Winners Picked!
Activity: 176
✅Hello to all ZCLers, a major step forward for ZCL today please read our latest medium article :
https://medium.com/@ZclassicCE/zclassic-overwinter-upgrade-with-equihash-parameters-tweaked-and-initial-support-for-sapling-7c65b9f6dd34
I would like to thank Nimbosa, Skellers and de7erv from the core team for this excellent work.✅

Do you read this article about sooner upgrade ZCL network from ZCL CE?
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
This coin is still alive? I have only heard that there will be some forks with it but I at moment I don't see any additional information about it.

Hi;

If you are realy curious about this...

Kind regards.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
This coin is still alive? I have only heard that there will be some forks with it but I at moment I don't see any additional information about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I do believe Zclassic is still a great coin to invest too. The coin is just sleeping along with other coins because of bear season. I have invested again zclassic knowing it does have great potential. Since lots of fork happens coming from zclassic.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Don't ask for financial advises in this space specially. Everyone will tell you based on personal experience or interest which can not suitable for you @Shayesmiles. After reading your text it is clear that you are not new to ZClassic and know sufficient to be able to decide for yourself. Do more research calculating risks and benefits and then decide.
Pages:
Jump to: