Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 24. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
People buy and think they repeat what happened in a few months rise to 1.8 m  and drob to 50 k This will not happen again just a trap
and dev  will delete my comment  Grin Cool

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
What kind of fork is it?
Activity: 9
big  scam and big trap  coin  Grin
Activity: 4
zclassic on bitcoinprivate was amazing!
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
a fork of a fork of a fork....

rhett's metod!!!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
ZCL - prepping for big moves - ACTION BUYS!

been watching the movement like a hawk with OCD, and there is definitely some big buys in the last few days occurring. people are accumulating in preparation for the fork (ANON). ill bet this moves just as fast again as it did last dec/jan/feb nom. nom. nom. pretty sure this is going to be one of the most exciting coins in the next 60 days - and beyond that ill bet it keeps going! also wouldn't surprise me to see zcl get some new exchange support soon, and get used for more forks in the (near)future. good luck out there, and remember when it gets bullish, take the bull by the horns

Like this bullshit of Bitcoin Private ?

This crap represent all that is nefaste for crypto world. Just vaporwave-creator for take money from newbies.
Shame on you ZLC and scam fork/airdrop team
Activity: 82
we will see zcl more 100 dollar because this fork will give a good crypto (btc anonymus) look the web and member team+advisor!!!! remember that the team said anon will be list on top 10 exchange!!! i buy lot of zcl because i want lot of anon 😁😁
Activity: 74
But.. RSI look super over bought.. Correction will be hard next.. Sold some.. Tq

i don't think correction will apply before 300000 sat after that there will be some correction and pump up to 1000000 sat
correction HuhHuhHuh?  we talk about preparation for the fork.....
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
But.. RSI look super over bought.. Correction will be hard next.. Sold some.. Tq

i don't think correction will apply before 300000 sat after that there will be some correction and pump up to 1000000 sat
Activity: 53
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
wow nice move hope this will end with 1000000 sat so this is the best price for zcl
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
Has any exchange already secured support for the supposed fork?

Exchanges that have ZCL coin are
Bittrex, Cryptopia,Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, but I have a felling we will see $ANON coin on much bigger exchanges  Wink
and I would also like to see some new and decentralised exchange.
Activity: 50

this will be reported on August 15
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 6
Activity: 74
ZCL - prepping for big moves - ACTION BUYS!

been watching the movement like a hawk with OCD, and there is definitely some big buys in the last few days occurring. people are accumulating in preparation for the fork (ANON). ill bet this moves just as fast again as it did last dec/jan/feb nom. nom. nom. pretty sure this is going to be one of the most exciting coins in the next 60 days - and beyond that ill bet it keeps going! also wouldn't surprise me to see zcl get some new exchange support soon, and get used for more forks in the (near)future. good luck out there, and remember when it gets bullish, take the bull by the horns
Activity: 176
3 Day #RT Contest 🙏🤑

1. #RT, like, & comment #ZCL address (last week had 5 winners!)

2. Follow @ANON_BTC and @JBTheCryptoKing

3. Join #ANON's Discord: https://t.co/kGNLWhlx57

4. For every 100 #RTs, #AnonymousBitcoin will give away 15 ZCL to 1 person!!!

#WeAreANON #Bounty

https://twitter.com/ANON_BTC/status/1022793658993704960?s=19
Activity: 164
Can someone please explain what gives me ownership of 1 masternode ? what gives me  possession of the masternode?
Activity: 176
Did you read about upcoming update from CE for ZCL network at 29 September?
Activity: 115
Hello. I'm waiting your ELECTRUM wallet which was announced some month ago...wallet with working servers by default. And may be it will support for ANON fork also?

You need to use electrum.zclassic.community port 50002
Activity: 180
Hello. I'm waiting your ELECTRUM wallet which was announced some month ago...wallet with working servers by default. And may be it will support for ANON fork also?
Pages:
Jump to: