Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 35. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Zcash (and Zclassic) rely on the belief that the private key is destroyed. If someone proposes a private key, that person can give you unlimited coins for himself. the maxim of the explanation is all how i do not understand? maybe there are more understand, ask for explanation
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
ZCL fork will announced on CNBC this Saturday night with full details of the project and team being released on Sunday. Proof of the CNBC launch announcement here: https://twitter.com/cryptomanran/status/989169313616728064

Some details I found:

"What I can share right now is the Dev team is based out of a Miami Blockchain incubator. The media production team are ex CNN executives and there are multiple social media and crypto business founders and personalities in the crypto space that are already supporting the project (not publicly yet as we have not formally announced). The website (roadmap, team page, executive summary, method of forking, coins being forked, differentiating factors, etc.) and social media (Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit) will be live next week, following the main announcement."

"I can only share some of the newly planned features with you but unlike BTC, BCH, and BTCP our privacy coin when held in our wallet will provide a daily return based on how long you’ve held the coin (more details to come soon). This will limit trading supply while simultaneously increasing demand by providing compensation to long term holders. Being able to receive a return on your holding, privacy features, a team that on paper will blow away any curious investor, technology that will impress the crypto community, and a website that will make the entire process simple are just some of the reasons our forked coin will be so valuable."
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
For the last time , the price on zcl went up more an more. The fork of zcl was a few months ago, why then price on zcl so hight?? Anyone can me explain, thank you.
Hi;

A week ago BTCP added to Ledger Wallet and price spiked like 7x. As I can see in Ledger Wallet roadmap they will support ZCL too. I think that will not take too long because the codes are mostly same.

Kind reagrds

Source?

Hi;

You can find their roadmap in their website as trello.

Kind regards
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think some people bought ZCL on previous pump and it's no other way to return investments as make new team and create new fork to push price to 0.01-0.02 BTC.
I bought and HODL. Let see what happen.
Activity: 59
Buy the rumor, sell the news.. Alrighty then! ZCL just got added to Changelly and ledger nano s and there's a rumor that there is a interview this Sunday in regards to a new ZCL fork... So if Monero can fork out 4 new projects over night, I'm pretty Zclassic can squeeze another out another golden egg.

Let the privacy wars begin!
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
There is no new fork. The only fork did already happened and it was BTCP. The 2 new teams are not going to make a fork... (If there is 2 teams... But i know there is certainly one new team) If there was a fork, they would have announce it in advance. The internet is full of fake news just to scam people.
It reminds me of one time, when people were waiting for a big announcement of NEO, but just before the news, the price did dump. And people were not happy with the news.
Don't buy for a news. Sell the news.
Merit: 268
Bitcoin hush, btch, is superior in so many ways to this coin, smaller blockchain by 3 orders of magnitude,  faster, cheaper, and better dev team with backing of komodo devs, and topped off with p2p trading on atomic swap exchange. Zclassic is way over priced now and being manipulated by pump groups, and btch is a fraction of the price and never been pumped once. No brainer which is the better buy.
Activity: 59
I think with ZCL's 95+/-% discount in price, it wouldn't hurt to take advantage of the sale... This goose could possibly lay another egg.
I'm glad I took my advice ^.^
https://twitter.com/cryptomanran/status/989673172571172864
Activity: 176
Activity: 176
I guess BTCP team sold their 10 000 zcl coin and write what they closed zcl support.

Don't FUD. I guess price will recover.

Don't panic - fork incoming.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Dump has already started. This coin is only used as a pump and dump coin... It is very sad for ZClassic communities.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
attention better people to run away from this project before you are cholder  Sad

I have completely lost their faith .I am going to sell my all 5k coins and stoping more  losses
Activity: 93
Wouldn't be surprised to see $100-$200+ in the not to distant future. 

look at the volume  Cheesy 24mill in 3 hours since fud started  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Wouldn't be surprised to see $100-$200+ in the not to distant future. 
Activity: 238
LOL at the weak FUD.  There is a fork coming. Will be officially announced on Sat on CNBC.

Of course BTCP team want it to dump so they made their announcement trying to scare people away.  It can and will be forked without them.  Price is already recovering from short dump.
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
For the last time , the price on zcl went up more an more. The fork of zcl was a few months ago, why then price on zcl so hight?? Anyone can me explain, thank you.
Hi;

A week ago BTCP added to Ledger Wallet and price spiked like 7x. As I can see in Ledger Wallet roadmap they will support ZCL too. I think that will not take too long because the codes are mostly same.

Kind reagrds

Source?
Merit: 541
Hi;

Kind reagrds
Activity: 93
nice price drop to get in, thank you 4 the FUD  Cheesy
Activity: 58
attention better people to run away from this project before you are cholder  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: