Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 36. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
For the last time , the price on zcl went up more an more. The fork of zcl was a few months ago, why then price on zcl so hight?? Anyone can me explain, thank you.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
lack of developers is a perfect decentralization. The reason for the growth in this?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/ZclassicCoin/status/989706154635857921
As said in March, all work has stopped on #Zclassic. Nothing about this has changed. Any proposed fork you may hear about does not have widespread consensus. Please use caution before participating in any fork that is promising guaranteed returns or may sound too good to be true.

its very bad  Undecided

that's true he's a dumb as$!-!ol3 enjoying his stolen bag with pumping and pumping his forks
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
As said in March, all work has stopped on #Zclassic. Nothing about this has changed. Any proposed fork you may hear about does not have widespread consensus. Please use caution before participating in any fork that is promising guaranteed returns or may sound too good to be true.

its very bad  Undecided
copper member
Activity: 154
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
As said in March, all work has stopped on Zclassic. Nothing about this has changed. Any proposed fork you may hear about does not have widespread consensus. Please use caution before participating in any fork that is promising guaranteed returns or may sound too good to be true.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
seriously.

these people are begging to get shafted by the sec.

pnd after pnd.

there will be like a trillion zcl forks.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Its a pump and dump group who is on ZCL, They pick up dead coins like this out of the blue and do their job, Buy low and sell high by attracting normal investors. Its going to crash hard once again so be careful, I would really not advise to go for it. I have seen on bittrex, Whenever a real seller is their to sell, Immediately whales go lesser and above price sell orders so your order don't even get near selling. I have already exited and recommend people to exit before they loose further of their hard earned money.

Doesn't appear to be PND.  Mention of new fork.  Also a new team is taking it over by June. From $3 to $37 presently.  I bought on the rumor at $10 an I'm glad I did. I got in too late last time for BTCP. Lost a little.   Could have sold for x2 profits but held on too long.   Almost 4X now so I have a bigger buffer.  Could easily see $100-$200 plus again. fun to watch.  Shocked
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Its a pump and dump group who is on ZCL, They pick up dead coins like this out of the blue and do their job, Buy low and sell high by attracting normal investors. Its going to crash hard once again so be careful, I would really not advise to go for it. I have seen on bittrex, Whenever a real seller is their to sell, Immediately whales go lesser and above price sell orders so your order don't even get near selling. I have already exited and recommend people to exit before they loose further of their hard earned money.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
>> ZCL -- ORE -- BTI -- all incredible projects++ looking good!! :-D weee
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
From ZCL BLUE Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/8ezx6f/not_a_pump_and_dump_just_getting_started/

What do you think about the message ? Could it be true? And new hard fork incoming?

mattmucola • 9h
ZCL fork will announced on CNBC this Saturday night with full details of the project and team being released on Sunday. Proof of the CNBC launch announcement here: https://twitter.com/cryptomanran/status/989169313616728064

Some details I found:

"What I can share right now is the Dev team is based out of a Miami Blockchain incubator. The media production team are ex CNN executives and there are multiple social media and crypto business founders and personalities in the crypto space that are already supporting the project (not publicly yet as we have not formally announced). The website (roadmap, team page, executive summary, method of forking, coins being forked, differentiating factors, etc.) and social media (Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit) will be live next week, following the main announcement."

"I can only share some of the newly planned features with you but unlike BTC, BCH, and BTCP our privacy coin when held in our wallet will provide a daily return based on how long you’ve held the coin (more details to come soon). This will limit trading supply while simultaneously increasing demand by providing compensation to long term holders. Being able to receive a return on your holding, privacy features, a team that on paper will blow away any curious investor, technology that will impress the crypto community, and a website that will make the entire process simple are just some of the reasons our forked coin will be so valuable."

No, no new hard fork is coming. That's 100% fake news/update by mattmucola, he should be ashamed of spreading rumors totally made-up by him and ruining others' life just for some little profit.

New hard fork will come, but that'll happen once ZCL goes below $1 again and Rhett buys a whole lot of it yet again. Then, he'll consider another fork to pump it up and repeat the whole drama again. It's literally a drama that's repeated annually by him.
well, it adds some interest to the coin - these sudden jumps in price with explosive growth and then early and later a sharp drop adds excitement, and consequently the audience of the coin grows - everyone wants to make money, but not everyone can succeed - well, as usual Cheesy In any case, this is better than a permanent flat without any leaps Wink
If your assertions are true, then it shouldn't be something we should be celebrating. Cryptocurrency shouldn't all about the gains and the money made from it through illegitimate or unfair ways. It sends a bad message about the decentralized and unregulated nature of cryptocurrency and the government will always try to fight it with these reasons. People are already scared of investing in crypto due to her high volatility. Let's not celebrate battering of the image further for personal gains
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
From ZCL BLUE Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/8ezx6f/not_a_pump_and_dump_just_getting_started/

What do you think about the message ? Could it be true? And new hard fork incoming?

mattmucola • 9h
ZCL fork will announced on CNBC this Saturday night with full details of the project and team being released on Sunday. Proof of the CNBC launch announcement here: https://twitter.com/cryptomanran/status/989169313616728064

Some details I found:

"What I can share right now is the Dev team is based out of a Miami Blockchain incubator. The media production team are ex CNN executives and there are multiple social media and crypto business founders and personalities in the crypto space that are already supporting the project (not publicly yet as we have not formally announced). The website (roadmap, team page, executive summary, method of forking, coins being forked, differentiating factors, etc.) and social media (Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit) will be live next week, following the main announcement."

"I can only share some of the newly planned features with you but unlike BTC, BCH, and BTCP our privacy coin when held in our wallet will provide a daily return based on how long you’ve held the coin (more details to come soon). This will limit trading supply while simultaneously increasing demand by providing compensation to long term holders. Being able to receive a return on your holding, privacy features, a team that on paper will blow away any curious investor, technology that will impress the crypto community, and a website that will make the entire process simple are just some of the reasons our forked coin will be so valuable."

No, no new hard fork is coming. That's 100% fake news/update by mattmucola, he should be ashamed of spreading rumors totally made-up by him and ruining others' life just for some little profit.

New hard fork will come, but that'll happen once ZCL goes below $1 again and Rhett buys a whole lot of it yet again. Then, he'll consider another fork to pump it up and repeat the whole drama again. It's literally a drama that's repeated annually by him.
well, it adds some interest to the coin - these sudden jumps in price with explosive growth and then early and later a sharp drop adds excitement, and consequently the audience of the coin grows - everyone wants to make money, but not everyone can succeed - well, as usual Cheesy In any case, this is better than a permanent flat without any leaps Wink

Hard but true.

But it impact coin decentralisation as well so
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
From ZCL BLUE Reddit

mattmucola • 9h

Some details I found:

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
From ZCL BLUE Reddit

mattmucola • 9h

Some details I found:

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
$150+
after 15 may
Activity: 176
From ZCL BLUE Reddit

mattmucola • 9h

Some details I found:

Activity: 74
hey hey hey, it seems time to buy bitconnect Cool
Activity: 256
What will be the new fork? Any link with information?
there is no new fork. this all is a New Year's joke. everything is done to destroy the sinking boat. although it may create a new interest in this coin - the price attracts new investors-kamikaze Grin
Hahaha lool. Yeah i saw that it was dropped to 5usd and now back to 27 in few days.. Totaly strange maybe in a month 200 usd or less than 1...
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
there is no new fork. this all is a New Year's joke. everything is done to destroy the sinking boat. although it may create a new interest in this coin - the price attracts new investors-kamikaze Grin
Activity: 256
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

I was mining ZCL, but now difficulty hit the moon.  Angry I hope this wave don't afflict the ZCL in bad.

Kind regards
Pages:
Jump to: