Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 38. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Anybody having issue with the electrum wallet not verifying their transactions?
sent some coins its in wallet but after 4hours still says not verified.
any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1496
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Yes, I will tell you that the Zcl coin is impressive! Only 3 million coins. For anonymity and the price around 15 dollars at the moment is an attraction of unprecedented generosity)
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
zcl is  the most underrated coin on bittrex even until now. With only 3million circulating coins and having great algo. This coin can be around $50 dollars on regular price. Similar to SLS. But being played around by the traders, that's why price is being dumped tremendously. But sooner or later, price will catch up and it will stay up there as one of the most expensive coins to invest too.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
do not listen to the btcp team they are against zcl. they do not want ZCL to grow.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
why is electrum wallet offline (not connected) , is there any working wallet for zcl ?

Hi;

You need to add below data to your wallet/network/server

host: electrum.zclassic.community

Port: 50002

Kind regards
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
What is the meaning of such minor changes. This is absolutely not affected by anything Another useless fork
Activity: 93
why is electrum wallet offline (not connected) , is there any working wallet for zcl ?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
ZCL price is nothing right now compared to where this will go.  Momentum is starting to build and people are rallying around this project because they perceive value now that everyone's looking the other way.  As one of the few coins with ZK proofs but 1/20th the price of BTCP, this has a long way to go yet. 

Activity: 115
ZClassic is still one of the most profitable coins to mine and it's currently $13.85 with $18 million in daily volume.  Who in their right mind would want to de-list a perfectly functioning coin?!?!

You don't like it don't buy it.
Activity: 52

They didn't list Bitcoin Private, which could've been even a bigger pumper & dumper. They seem to be looking forward to more solid projects than to volume. Moreover, if I recall correctly, they recently announced on Twitter that they'll be de-listing a few coins soon.

Let's see if they respond positively to my request. I want this crap to be limited to craptopia only.

Mr. Rhett Creighton pulled one of the biggest rebrand scams I have ever seen. When he tweeted about working on ZCL and doing a rebrand, I ignored him thinking that everyone will see through his scam/plan, but man, was I wrong...

Remember when he asked the community to vote on what should be done to make ZCL alive, then he tweeted that ZCL will remain whatever it was before and nothing new is coming. Few months later, he came back with a perfect plan to scam people.

Bitcoin was at its highest around $19,000 and ZCL was way down around 10,000 sat. He timed his rebrand fraud perfectly...

Hey man, don't cry. Pick yourself up some cheap ZCL before it goes back above $100..I think another fork is coming !

Exactly, catch the train while ZCL is still cheap!

Wow when will that be?

This is what free market is all about. It's just Supply and demand. this coin is not  a scam nor a pump and dump coin. what happened previews time was all because of few peoples greed or some others panic sells. If they were looking at it in the way people are looking right now it would be among top 10 coins in the market. and I believe it's still not too late for reaching that goal. Smiley
Activity: 263

They didn't list Bitcoin Private, which could've been even a bigger pumper & dumper. They seem to be looking forward to more solid projects than to volume. Moreover, if I recall correctly, they recently announced on Twitter that they'll be de-listing a few coins soon.

Let's see if they respond positively to my request. I want this crap to be limited to craptopia only.

Mr. Rhett Creighton pulled one of the biggest rebrand scams I have ever seen. When he tweeted about working on ZCL and doing a rebrand, I ignored him thinking that everyone will see through his scam/plan, but man, was I wrong...

Remember when he asked the community to vote on what should be done to make ZCL alive, then he tweeted that ZCL will remain whatever it was before and nothing new is coming. Few months later, he came back with a perfect plan to scam people.

Bitcoin was at its highest around $19,000 and ZCL was way down around 10,000 sat. He timed his rebrand fraud perfectly...

Hey man, don't cry. Pick yourself up some cheap ZCL before it goes back above $100..I think another fork is coming !

Wow when will that be?
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
on what occasion we go for take-off, comrades Undecided ... unhealthy growth to mine again went - another crease or something ... is there any information - share, what level are we going Huh
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
What a waste of money, investing in zcl and believing in crap btcp project. investors are earning more from it
Activity: 280
Merit: 3

Activity: 18
I'm writing a request to Bittrex to de-list ZClassic, with all the good reasons provided. This thing is only proving to be a pump & dump, with many new users popping up and losing money with it. An exchange like Bittrex shouldn't have crappy coins listed, like ZCL. Rhett is happy with the progress of Bitcoin Private, forgetting about his old two scams:

Roll Eyes

Do you really think Bittrex will delist their biggest pumper? Or should I say, their only pumper these days.

says the person who's advertising a gambling website - I'd rather see your site de-listed from the internet to be perfectly honest
Activity: 201
I'm writing a request to Bittrex to de-list ZClassic, with all the good reasons provided. This thing is only proving to be a pump & dump, with many new users popping up and losing money with it. An exchange like Bittrex shouldn't have crappy coins listed, like ZCL. Rhett is happy with the progress of Bitcoin Private, forgetting about his old two scams:

Roll Eyes
Sell Bitcoin Private and buy Zclass ,It is right!
Activity: 53

Activity: 128

zcl is not on the list of bitrex. I do not understand why you say it's a scam, the market seems on the contrary thought that zcl is undercut
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

Zclassic is not scam or abandoned project. ZCL Discord channel is active, I advise to follow.

Kind regrads
Activity: 8
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: