Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 37. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Mining difficulty suddenly shoot up because of the interest, when the coin started to pump. Lots of people wants to get their money that was shut inside bittrex, when late announcement of bittrex on the btcp support.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
There will be another FORK guys see you at the MOON

seriously...hmmm did i wanna stop mining?damn why no one told~
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 67

I will sell half of my ZCL when it reached $50 ... but no promises !!
Smiley
Activity: 13
What's the current difficulty of mining? Can't seem to reach the explorer site for a while now...
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Probably More Of Rhetts Bullshit! Personally I Dont Care, I Got Burnt So bad With The ZCL-BTCP Fork So Damn Bad Its Pothetic, BTCP Has Been Pumped To A Bill Market Cap To make It Look Good To Investors Of ZCL For The Next Pump! Excellent Marketing, If We Buy The Shit Out Of ZCL This Upcoming Week Would It Not Be Profitable For All To Take ZCL Back To That $200 Level Once Again? Dont Know About Anyone Else But Im All In For The Future New Teams To Develop Serious Privacy Coins And Make A Good Profit Backin Them!! The Shit Could Be Historic..

that's some pretty incoherent garbage. how did you lose money from the fork? you had zcl + btcp? I don't see how you form sides unless you had weak hands.

like you have the price of zcl + btcp... you only lose if you sell really. people need to be bitter and angry at themselves if they don't know how to HODL.

zcl to btcp is xmo to xmr -- the chain has upgraded... now you have a community coin too that's pretty cool.

like how are you complaining about your btcp increasing in value as it becomes the price people paid a premium for zcl to get? it is happening. of course zcl is stll the coin it was, and now it has a future the community wants to take it on.

it really sounds like win win I personally don't get the perpetual negativity around this.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
This is an interesting coin. But why no one buys or sells. Does this mean that Zclassic has not found its own market?

Early days still, I am waiting to see if the dev team can leave project before jumping in and investing, I would prefer a coin without devs now, seriously, this coin needs to be abandoned first to see if it is really decentralised sufficiently to survive. I have high hopes that the community here is robust and active enough to survive without training wheels, but time will tell.
Activity: 115
ZCL is one of the most profitable coins to mine and there is 27 million USD in average daily trading.
Activity: 336
This is an interesting coin. But why no one buys or sells. Does this mean that Zclassic has not found its own market?
Activity: 187
So now there's 2 teams working on ZClassic?  ZClassicBlue and ZClassic-CE?

https://zclassic-ce.org
https://zclassicblue.org

I'd recommend they join forces!
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
This is classical pump without any reason. What do you define such quick increase in price of an abandoned project. Unfortunately, few new mates will get burned in trying to make some money from this P&D. This is highly manipulated marker of ZClassic in present conditions. Better try luck somewhere else where you know people behind the project.
it would be very interesting to what level this rocket will go. well, cryptopia clearly lags behind Bittrex at a price so far, the coin is becoming an increasingly risky investment with such waves.
Activity: 176
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
This last page shows very ironic comments of different people on the spike in this market. As expected nobody is supporting this but coming out with such amusing explanations which are good to read. This isn't last pump and there will be many rounds. If Bitconnect still exists then this ZCL is child in front of that and will survive in this style.
Activity: 176
What happened with ZCL, guys ? May be new fork incoming ? What do you think ?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This is classical pump without any reason. What do you define such quick increase in price of an abandoned project. Unfortunately, few new mates will get burned in trying to make some money from this P&D. This is highly manipulated marker of ZClassic in present conditions. Better try luck somewhere else where you know people behind the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
What happened? Why it jumps? I cant find why? New fork is coming from ZCL or what?
Activity: 53
PUMP AND DUMP COIN GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN

SHITCOIN

Ok, I'll get out at $100  Cheesy

In since $7
Activity: 128

SHITCOIN

the price of zlc goes up is great. just 3 million coin
Activity: 66

SHITCOIN
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Besides a more fair distribution what makes this coin different or not another zcash(zerocash) clone?

Zerocash protocal was anticipated and developed for years, if im going to try and accumulate the best privacy coin, why would i not want to buy a coin that planned ahead for full time development and foundation support?
Pages:
Jump to: