Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 39. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
There will be another FORK guys see you at the MOON
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
I'm writing a request to Bittrex to de-list ZClassic, with all the good reasons provided. This thing is only proving to be a pump & dump, with many new users popping up and losing money with it. An exchange like Bittrex shouldn't have crappy coins listed, like ZCL. Rhett is happy with the progress of Bitcoin Private, forgetting about his old two scams:

Roll Eyes

Do you really think Bittrex will delist their biggest pumper? Or should I say, their only pumper these days.

They didn't list Bitcoin Private, which could've been even a bigger pumper & dumper. They seem to be looking forward to more solid projects than to volume. Moreover, if I recall correctly, they recently announced on Twitter that they'll be de-listing a few coins soon.

Let's see if they respond positively to my request. I want this crap to be limited to craptopia only.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I'm writing a request to Bittrex to de-list ZClassic, with all the good reasons provided. This thing is only proving to be a pump & dump, with many new users popping up and losing money with it. An exchange like Bittrex shouldn't have crappy coins listed, like ZCL. Rhett is happy with the progress of Bitcoin Private, forgetting about his old two scams:

Roll Eyes

Do you really think Bittrex will delist their biggest pumper? Or should I say, their only pumper these days.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
We are getting many bad rumour about zclassic and price is also not steady can you update me about future of zclassic

i think they need some mission for 1 year target. then we investor more comes. this why i keep hold zcl  Roll Eyes [hope not down please]
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

Roll Eyes
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I believe that the price of ZCL is going to explode, it is still very very down now and during this bull market with the rumors about a new fork this is going to be huge!

https://btcmanager.com/moonshot-week-13-zclassic-zcl-a-forking-dream/
There is no new fork.. The latest fork was for Bitcoin Private. The question is: can the price of ZCL returns to more than $100?
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
I believe that the price of ZCL is going to explode, it is still very very down now and during this bull market with the rumors about a new fork this is going to be huge!

https://btcmanager.com/moonshot-week-13-zclassic-zcl-a-forking-dream/
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
Please join us on discord, you should find all your answers.

https://discordapp.com/invite/NRdczWC

or Zclassic Community Edition telegram : https://t.me/ZclassicCE

Vic.
Activity: 147
Activity: 19
Hi,

For those who have issues with electrum ZCL wallet connection please put the following.

Under tools/network, select Server Tab.

Unselect : Select Server Automatically
Enter : electrum.zclassic.community
Port : 50002

Close and restart
Back to tools/network, server tab.
CTRL-Click and choose Use as a server.

Cheers,
Vic.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
ZCL future really depends on the devs that will handle it. Adding great feature to the great algo of ZCL would be nice. ZCL is already popular, good or bad, but still have great algo on its coin. But for now, its just a pump and dump coin.
Activity: 6
Probably More Of Rhetts Bullshit! Personally I Dont Care, I Got Burnt So bad With The ZCL-BTCP Fork So Damn Bad Its Pothetic, BTCP Has Been Pumped To A Bill Market Cap To make It Look Good To Investors Of ZCL For The Next Pump! Excellent Marketing, If We Buy The Shit Out Of ZCL This Upcoming Week Would It Not Be Profitable For All To Take ZCL Back To That $200 Level Once Again? Dont Know About Anyone Else But Im All In For The Future New Teams To Develop Serious Privacy Coins And Make A Good Profit Backin Them!! The Shit Could Be Historic..
Activity: 244
The Prophecy : Seeking the Heir of the Legendary BTC.

TEN riddles to be solved.
1586 cryptocurrencies to choose from!

The first Riddle is out!
Proof of Work or Proof of Stake?

https://twitter.com/VandarGR/status/988139827718770688?s=19

Everyone please follow me on Twitter to acquire useful knowledge
Spread the truth to the world
Activity: 322
Hi guys any idea why my zcl electrum wallet isn't getting any connection?

Same issue here

host: electrum.zclassic.community

Port: 50002

Changed the port, still nothing.
Activity: 61
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

Same issue here

host: electrum.zclassic.community

Port: 50002
Activity: 52
"The current official Electrum wallet servers will be shut down by April 1, 2018. ElectrumX peer discovery will be enabled before that time and a set of dedicated community hosted ElectrumX servers will replace the current ones in an updated client release. We will not be responsible for these servers, their maintenance, or their integrity."
check the reddit post,future of Zclassic
Activity: 322

Same issue here
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

Edit: Changed host and port and its ok now!
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Next big PUMP ZCL full bag
Pages:
Jump to: