Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 64. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 100
what do you think about Zcl future? Think, think and one more time think. see one more step, it's like to play in chess. some people say that it will be fork on ethereum. May be we will not see the price 100$ but who knows. the most important thing now for new investors to find good place for entrance. for people who bought for 100$ just wait and hope. what is the reason to sell for 10$?
You are dreaming the price of $100, that heyday will never return
Only news like this: Google will invest 1 Billion usd on ZCL, it will come back $100
Game is over, please find another game...!
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
what do you think about Zcl future? Think, think and one more time think. see one more step, it's like to play in chess. some people say that it will be fork on ethereum. May be we will not see the price 100$ but who knows. the most important thing now for new investors to find good place for entrance. for people who bought for 100$ just wait and hope. what is the reason to sell for 10$?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
BTCP Wallet

Ok folks, that's the way it's work...

First, sorry for my poor English

You wanna be SAFE that your BTCP are in your wallet. Follow these steps EXACTLY !!!

1.) Transfer your ZCL to an Exchange or in another wallet. (You can store a small account (f.e.: 0.5 ZCL on your ZCL wallet)
2.) Download the BTCP Wallet TWO TIMES on different Computers. IMPORTANT - TWO different Computers, cause you have to paste your private keys in first BTCP Wallet - thats a risk !
3.) First to get your BTCP is, install on one PC new BTCP wallet, type in your private keys from ZCL wallet and you will receive in a few seconds your amount in BTCP.
4.) Meanwhile install now on another PC quickly your second BTCP wallet, that you can transfer your amount from first wallet PC to the second one.
5.) Use there another NEW PASSPHRASE (secret privat keys) and transfer a small amount for testing to your new BTCP wallet on second PC.
6.) After 10 - 20 Minutes (maybe faster) you have to see your test amount on the second wallet.
That's pretty now Smiley
7.) Send all your BTCP to your new wallet and delete your old wallet from first Computer.
That's the way it works SAVE! All other can be high risk, believe it ;-)

Remember:
Your private Keys from ZCL wallet is open wide for hacks, never deposit a big amount on it. Best way, clear and delete your ZCL Wallet too.
You can now install a new one. Use another secret keys. Restart your PC before you install a new one.

Export and Backup your wallet and secret Keys on an usb stick, dont save it on the same HDD where your wallet is placed.

here is the official URL:

https://github.com/BTCPrivate/electrum-btcp/releases/

I think using two computers to do this is unnecessary. Why not just extract keys and sweep them into new BTCP wallet. It's not hard to make a new BTCP wallet on the same computer.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
This is the best time to buy, i have just bought 6000 ZCL coin at 0.000784

show a screenshot or it didn't happen Wink
Activity: 5
This is the best time to buy, i have just bought 6000 ZCL coin at 0.000784
Activity: 8
@transformers You are right. Many are scared and selling now.too much panic. If it reaches $ 1, I do not think it will have the power to go up to $ 100. I think it's the end of this coin.
I think I'm going to look for another currency for the investment Undecided
sellllllll sell sell sell idiots.buy cheep and sell very cheep.very good bussines Smiley just sell selllllll
Smiley Grin   
Maybe, ZCL will drop to $0.5 , not $1 as I predicted before...!
Falling knife !!!
Activity: 115
This site is full of people who absolutely REFUSE to read.  I've only joined a few months ago and I'm already tired of reading.  If you're not reasonably technical you probably shouldn't be buying, selling, mining or using cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is the melding of technology with finance.  People complained about the ZCL snapshot and forking process and how much time it was taking.  Those people clearly have absolutely no understanding of the software development and release process.  This shit doesn't happen overnight.  When wallets or other coding gets rushed out the door developers are left fielding millions of pissed off users because wallets don't work or you can't send or receive.

This is all fledgling technology stop complaining.  It is up to each and every one of us to EDUCATE ourselves and know what's happening.  If you're too slow to act then it's nobody's fault but your own.  My recommendation is that everyone join Twitter, follow the coins and their development teams.  Don't wait until the last minute to move coins into private wallets.  DO IT EARLY SO YOUR COINS ARE SAFE.

Personally I'd never keep coins in Exchange wallets.  Exchanges are easily hacked and you could lose some or all of your investment.  If you want to help, start contributing to the communities or please stop posting.
Activity: 8
sellllllll sell sell sell idiots.buy cheep and sell very cheep.very good bussines Smiley just sell selllllll
Smiley Grin   
shit coin , i lost 0.5 btc, bought 0.2 btc worth at 0.0036 and then bought 0.5 btc worth at 0.0018.
Don't worry, ZCL is on the way to $1 now...!
Cheer !!!!!
Activity: 32
shit coin , i lost 0.5 btc, bought 0.2 btc worth at 0.0036 and then bought 0.5 btc worth at 0.0018.
I understand you..
Activity: 6
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
We'll probably see a correction to the 30-40$ mark.
Activity: 16
 Undecided

after 0 . 000 80 around nothing before 0. 0000   50 something .....

9 USd or nothing .......

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 32
fuck you motherfuckers dev .. because of your shit fork i lost all my btc
I still cry, I did not know that there would be such horror, I drank soothing pills, in a week I do not know what to feed the children
Activity: 53
Selling means buying from others.. great news is.. zcl buy the super duper dip now.. a bit of ¢ coming sorry.. :+
Activity: 36
So many idiots in one place, can't get over how many people won't take a day to read and understand things but are willing to throw money at it?

Would you buy a car without looking at it or taking it for a test drive?
Activity: 53
Hi, my zcl has remained on bittrex because the wallet was locked, and it was sold zcl 4h after the announcement of the completed snapshot, will i get btcp ?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Right when you send it the "unconfirmed" comes up on the other wallet almost instantly.

Sorry mate, but is it the first time you've used any wallet? It happens in all wallet-to-wallet transactions in all of coins.

Cutting edge technology  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Right when you send it the "unconfirmed" comes up on the other wallet almost instantly.

Sorry mate, but is it the first time you've used any wallet? It happens in all wallet-to-wallet transactions in all of coins.
Pages:
Jump to: