Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 65. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Who knows how much the price for BTCP is going to be? Is there a hint anywhere?

Who succeed in generating BTCP with the instruction above? Is there a risk yet?
Activity: 6
People complaom they lost momey when they bought it at a stupid amount.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
fuck you motherfuckers dev .. because of your shit fork i lost all my btc

Your holding BTCP? right? It will have some value you may recover your lost. But risking everything after the Bittrex reaction to the fork.....
Activity: 213
Merit: 100

hows that jack, what happened?
Activity: 141
Activity: 19
Merit: 3
BTCP Wallet

Ok folks, that's the way it's work...

First, sorry for my poor English

You wanna be SAFE that your BTCP are in your wallet. Follow these steps EXACTLY !!!

1.) Transfer your ZCL to an Exchange or in another wallet. (You can store a small account (f.e.: 0.5 ZCL on your ZCL wallet)
2.) Download the BTCP Wallet TWO TIMES on different Computers. IMPORTANT - TWO different Computers, cause you have to paste your private keys in first BTCP Wallet - thats a risk !
3.) First to get your BTCP is, install on one PC new BTCP wallet, type in your private keys from ZCL wallet and you will receive in a few seconds your amount in BTCP.
4.) Meanwhile install now on another PC quickly your second BTCP wallet, that you can transfer your amount from first wallet PC to the second one.
5.) Use there another NEW PASSPHRASE (secret privat keys) and transfer a small amount for testing to your new BTCP wallet on second PC.
6.) After 10 - 20 Minutes (maybe faster) you have to see your test amount on the second wallet.
That's pretty now Smiley
7.) Send all your BTCP to your new wallet and delete your old wallet from first Computer.
That's the way it works SAVE! All other can be high risk, believe it ;-)

Remember:
Your private Keys from ZCL wallet is open wide for hacks, never deposit a big amount on it. Best way, clear and delete your ZCL Wallet too.
You can now install a new one. Use another secret keys. Restart your PC before you install a new one.

Export and Backup your wallet and secret Keys on an usb stick, dont save it on the same HDD where your wallet is placed.

here is the official URL:

https://github.com/BTCPrivate/electrum-btcp/releases/

Für deutsche Leser:

Hier ist eine kleine Anleitung, damit ihr eure BTCP sicher in einem lokalen Wallet speichern und aufbewahren könnt.

1.) Transferiert eure ZCL von eurem ZCL Wallet auf eine Börse oder in ein anderes Wallet. (Einen winzigen Betrag solltet könnt ihr anfänglich noch stehenlassen)
2.) Download das BTCP Wallet zweimal auf 2 verschiedenen PCs. AUFPASSEN - Das ist wichtig, weil ihr eure privaten Schlüssel (secret keys) in ein Wallet eingeben müsst, um die BTCP zu erhalten.
3.) Installiert nun das erste BTCP Wallet und tragt eure Secret Keys vom ZCL Wallet ein. Nach kurzer Zeit sollten jetzt dort eure BTCP auftauchen und gutgeschrieben sein,
4.) Installiert währenddessen nun sofort auf dem zweiten PC das BTCP Wallet nochmals. Dort solltet ihr nun schnell eure BTCP transferieren.
5.) Benutzt dort eine andere PASSPHRASE (secret privat keys) und überweist einen kleinen Testbetrag von eurem ersten BTCP Wallet auf das Zweite.
6.) Nach wenigen Minuten solltet ihr dort die Überweisung sehen und der Betrag sollte auf dem zweiten wallet gutgeschrieben sein.
Jetzt ist es fast durch Smiley
7.) Sendet alle BTCP vom ersten Wallet in euer zweites Wallet und löscht das erste Wallet danach ersatzlos.
Nur so seid ihr sicher vor unangenehmen Überraschungen und eure BTCP sind nun wirklich halbwegs Smiley sicher.

Nicht vergessen:
Eure privaten Schlüssel vom ZCL Wallet sind quasi bekannt geworden, das stellt ein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Daher speichert dort niemals mehr größere Beträge ab!
Löscht das ZCL Wallet und installiert euch ein neues. Benutzt neue Secret Keys! Startet zuvor den PC neu!

Exportiert und macht ein Backup von eurem neuen Wallet und den neuen Secret Keys und speichert diese nicht auf der gleichen Festplatte (am Besten nur auf USB Sticks)

Here ist das offizielle Wallet zum Download:

https://github.com/BTCPrivate/electrum-btcp/releases/

Wer mir nicht glaubt, kann Böses erleben, es gibt keinen anderen Weg als die BTCP pronto subito Smiley zu transferieren.

Regards

Frank
Activity: 11
Someone can answer the question.
bittrex wrote in their message that they would partially support the zclassic holders after the fork (because the wallet was closed and people could not get the coins off the exchange). It turns out that they do not give any guarantee. How do you think can throw or not ??
Activity: 209
Merit: 5
I agree memozzart.  With the bitcoin/eth/ripple/ltc market being pushed ever since 6000  or whatever and with zcl being pushed so far down with no significant uptrends yet it seems like the market is basically destroying itself and its just drama and everything is going nowhere.  If btc crashes zcl could also continue down though sadly.  It's just not possible to trade very often anymore I think everyone stopped buying bitcoin because it hasn't had a significant pullback. Hopefully zcl at least goes somewhere again.  This market has been completely destroyed by overbuying and overselling that just doesn't know when a good time to stop is.  In my opinion zcl could have probably withstood a decent uptrend by now but it may have to wait for another shot at sending it to $2 am I right?  heh.
Activity: 8
many retards here sell sell scame sell scame .... .this is zclassic mot..fukers.who created zclassic created zcash and zen cash.zcash is very strong and very solid. it is like ethereum litecoine dash monero ... .zclassic is also a very solid currency and these aspects have been seen in time. as regards this project is very serious because bitcoin made this ad. bitcoin and zclassic will create this currency that will grow a lot especially as a price.watch many retarded who speak lint but they do not make the difference between bitconnect fake coins and zclassic a pretty serious project. you lost money because of the excessively low values of you have lost money because of you because you are still talking about this fork.watch people on youtube who talks about fork ..... but people sell sell sell sell sell omg.many kids here and retarded.buy now because this coin grow up fast.
Activity: 19
Merit: 3
OK, BTCP Wallet directly from github works fine ( win ) i've got my BTCP

Regards
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Rhett Creighton should be jailed and serve precedence to scammers. Feds should look into this money-grab scheme. Another copy coin is launched by this scammer and waiting for victims. This modus should be stopped. Jail him.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Bitcoin Private fork is now complete and wallets are available at https://github.com/BTCPrivate/electrum-btcp/releases.  You can now import your private keys and collect your BTCP.  Amazing job by the BTCP team... on a Saturday no less  Grin
Good work! They are really serious about BTCP.
Activity: 115
Bitcoin Private fork is now complete and wallets are available at https://github.com/BTCPrivate/electrum-btcp/releases.  You can now import your private keys and collect your BTCP.  Amazing job by the BTCP team... on a Saturday no less  Grin
Activity: 84
dont worry guys.we should not sell in loss,whales wants from us to sell @ low price,so threy can buy cheap. hold your coins strongly and dont panic.
agree, it is the time to forget about them for a couple of months at least
Activity: 6
dont worry guys.we should not sell in loss,whales wants from us to sell @ low price,so threy can buy cheap. hold your coins strongly and dont panic.
Activity: 53
It looks like Zclassic has already seen its bottom and this can be considered good entry point. That was totally expected decline but this much wasn't in my imagination. It is good now even if there is still some correction but that will push it back up. How many people have bought during this free fall at different floors. Everyone will be making money form it over the next few weeks.
I lost my salary for 1 day , bought at 0.0075 , thought buy on low...

how did you lose if you bought at a low price
Activity: 32
It looks like Zclassic has already seen its bottom and this can be considered good entry point. That was totally expected decline but this much wasn't in my imagination. It is good now even if there is still some correction but that will push it back up. How many people have bought during this free fall at different floors. Everyone will be making money form it over the next few weeks.
I lost my salary for 1 day , bought at 0.0075 , thought buy on low...
My opinion is that zcl has a tiny supply, and that it can very rapidly progress, and if we take into account speculation about the price of btcp, it can not be lost
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
ok i have zcl in my wallet if i send it to Bitrex will i still be able to get BTCP?  And they were there during the fork....

No.  Bitrex has not announced support for BTCP yet.  Keep your ZCL or send to a exchange that supports ZCL to sell.  You'll need install the BTCP wallet and import your ZCL private key in order to claim BTCP.

I recommend everyone follow @bitcoinprivate on Twitter so you can keep up to date on what to do.  Relying on people in these forms is NOT reliable.
the recording was done and immediately afterwards ZCL could be traded
Pages:
Jump to: