Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 66. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
ok i have zcl in my wallet if i send it to Bitrex will i still be able to get BTCP?  And they were there during the fork....

No.  Bitrex has not announced support for BTCP yet.  Keep your ZCL or send to a exchange that supports ZCL to sell.  You'll need install the BTCP wallet and import your ZCL private key in order to claim BTCP.

I recommend everyone follow @bitcoinprivate on Twitter so you can keep up to date on what to do.  Relying on people in these forms is NOT reliable.
Activity: 53
HELLO? Do i still need to hold my ZCL in the Electrum zcl wallet?
[/quote
No, you could have sold them right after the shooting
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
HELLO? Do i still need to hold my ZCL in the Electrum zcl wallet?
Activity: 2
eeek! feel sorry for the peeps that bought @ $100 - 200
What if BTCP goes to $300, will you still be sorry for them?

I think it's amusing that everyone are upset or angry at ZCL when we don't even know what the value or popularity of BTCP will be?
???anyone? now when the fork is over can i move zcl to market?Huh?
ok i have zcl in my wallet if i send it to Bitrex will i still be able to get BTCP?  And they were there during the fork....
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
eeek! feel sorry for the peeps that bought @ $100 - 200
Activity: 11
And what is the probability that bittrex will not charge btcp to zcl holders during fork Huh
Can such be?
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
ZCL is on the way to $1  Huh
Wait and see...!

Go go go ZCL to 1usd take place where you belong!   Grin  Grin  Grin

Im wondering, who owns the massive coin that was dropped the other day? quite stunning to see a coin drop from $150 to $8 a piece. It must be so painful to those who got caught in the malcontent maneuver of a few.

I also in favor of castrating this "everettforth" for him to stop launching these kinds of copy coins and all his cons/money-grab scheme. zclassic, whale, .. etc.. Maybe the feds should start inviting him.

I t was only pump due to the FORK announcement, it was steady at $2 price last year. many people got burned from this grand scheme. this will be a great lesson for everyone, that STOP chasing for Fork.

Yep true that, people should do more research rather than follow the hype and buy just for the sake of buying.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Good thing i got rid of this trash and only suffer few $ losses. now its going down to $0 Zero. Developer already left with millions from the miner program. wait for the next fork announcement and sure they are already planning for the next one.

ZCL next fork: 10 to 1 *free coins* ~ i see /\ZCL rocketing up from here Wink weeee
Activity: 95
Good thing i got rid of this trash and only suffer few $ losses. now its going down to $0 Zero. Developer already left with millions from the miner program. wait for the next fork announcement and sure they are already planning for the next one.
good pump dump big money thanks ZCL family  Grin Grin Grin SELL SELLL SELL
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Activity: 203
Wait and see...!

Im wondering, who owns the massive coin that was dropped the other day? quite stunning to see a coin drop from $150 to $8 a piece. It must be so painful to those who got caught in the malcontent maneuver of a few.

I also in favor of castrating this "everettforth" for him to stop launching these kinds of copy coins and all his cons/money-grab scheme. zclassic, whale, .. etc.. Maybe the feds should start inviting him.

I t was only pump due to the FORK announcement, it was steady at $2 price last year. many people got burned from this grand scheme. this will be a great lesson for everyone, that STOP chasing for Fork.

Yes, but still Im favor of castrating like "theon" to stop his delusion of grandeur.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Wait and see...!

Wait and see...!

Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
Wait and see...!

Go go go ZCL to 1usd take place where you belong!   Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum

Hello! Everyone. Explain another point - - - to get btcp on bittrex it was enough to have zcl on the purse during fork (snapshot) Huh or coins zcl should have been lying on the purse a certain time before the fork and after Huh?

Hi;

If it was not in withdrawal procces, you will have BTCP.

Kind regards

also on tradesatoshi ?? because I still do not see anything happen Embarrassed Embarrassed

You don't see anything happend becase it has to be happened still. They are working on it. It could take even weeks. Answering your question: you had to have them at the moment of the snapshot, when they closed markets. No matter before or after.
ZCL is on the way to $1  Huh
Wait and see...!

I have buy orders of about 20k coins down the line. Hope it will get filled.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
ZCL is on the way to $1  Huh
Wait and see...!
Activity: 115
More casual reading for everyone.  Bittrex updated it's article on claims, stakes, promotions, giveaways and airdrops.  It also talks to forks in there.  https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001919932-Claims-Stakes-Promotions-Giveaways-and-Airdrops
Pages:
Jump to: