Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 62. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Decentralization ?  Where ?  In bitcoin ? They are centralized as can be. Did you heard about 51% attack ? Are you able to "mine" serious amount of  bitcoins now without investing millions $ ?

Who owns most of those mining farms ? Do you know these people ? Or you just trust them because you hate banks ?

Also ... decentralization means lack of responsibility if something goes wrong ... If you wake up in the morning and your cryptowallet will be empty you can bite your ass ... you cant do nothing ...

I doubt my wallet would be empty, but if it was then it would tell me I didn't protect my self enough. Hiding behind Z address is not enough of safety, you need to do a lot more than that to be truly anonymous. Still Z address is a lot more of a privacy than a mere public address.

Of course everything is based on centralization, because currently you need some way of payment to get mining equipment. Mostly you have to pay with real money, because you don't have any coins yet. Later on you can use your coins to pay, so this is where decentralization comes in play, at least almost. While paying with crypto the receiver most likely converts it to fiat and makes sure the payment for the product is comparable with "real market price".

Bitcoin is not asic resistant, so most of the mining happens in China and Russia, so you could say it is controlled by a groups of people. But if these groups stopped mining, then the power would be back in the hands of private persons, or the ones who have mining equipment. Most of the cryptos are centralized in this way yes, but it is because the profitability of mining. If mining wasn't so profitable with huge investments in equipment,  every minable coin would be more decentralized as mined coins would spread around the world more evenly.

I don't hate banks tbh. Money and banks work just fine to me. Cryptos are just a hobby and interesting thing to follow and read about.

Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Why this coin dumped so bad  Huh
It was Scam coin?
Activity: 397
Merit: 9
Decentralization ?  Where ?  In bitcoin ? They are centralized as can be. Did you heard about 51% attack ? Are you able to "mine" serious amount of  bitcoins now without investing millions $ ?

Who owns most of those mining farms ? Do you know these people ? Or you just trust them because you hate banks ?

Also ... decentralization means lack of responsibility if something goes wrong ... If you wake up in the morning and your cryptowallet will be empty you can bite your ass ... you cant do nothing ...
Activity: 70
You people are dumb sheeps !

Dont you see how similar all that coins are ?  Why bitcoin is 11k$ and zcl is now 9$ ? They work in the same way (dont belive in bullshit about privacy in zcl).

Tell me please, how is the privacy part bullshit? I would like to hear an detailed explanation, since you seem to be technical mastermind.

Also cryptos are not junk. The paper we call money is junk. Money has same pow (proof of work) concept as cryptos. Banks are blockchains in the "real world" and they are centralized. Even worse is that these blockchains are controlled by certain group of people. This means banks can create new money out of thin air as much as they like. I would call money one of the biggest scams in the world. It has always been and always will be, if we don't go in the way of decentralization.
You people are dumb sheeps !

A bunch of scammers tells you bullshit about blockchain and "cryptocurrencies" and you , in your infinite greed , belive those scammers !

Dont you see how similar all that coins are ?  Why bitcoin is 11k$ and zcl is now 9$ ? They work in the same way (dont belive in bullshit about privacy in zcl).

Chceck who invited algorithm used in BTC and many others (SHA256)  ... It was NSA you dumbers !. In 1996 NSA had plan how to make cryptos.

You think BTCP will be valuable ?  Do you  realize that BTCP has nothing more to offer that ZCL ?  Greedy devs of ZCL wanted earn big money but ZCL (which was in fact clone of ZEC) failed ... so they made a "fork" to give all the sheeps their shitty coin ... Now they have your money and you have nothing ... i belive you will get BTCP ...but its worthless.

All cryptos are worthless ... When you give someone money and he gives you cryptos  it doesnt mean that now you and he have money ! No ,  since that monent he have money and you have worthless points generated through senseless wasting of electric power...

I dont want to blame you ... I was too blind of vision of easy money ... but we all should realize that cryptos are junks ...

One more thing ... All that bullshit about Satoshi Nakamoto ... Do you really thinks that someone who could make billions choose to stay anonymus and give all technology for free ?  grow up !
Activity: 32
But seriousy, why don't you investors haven't just bought Bitcoin?
Waited for x100?
On every market big proffits also means big risk.
I was counting on bouncing at low

@maria.may but more at lower level. that way you can recover your losses if and when it bounces. the true level of this coin is 11k satoshi.

forking this coin and cloning other unique coin is the scam of reth creighton. Study his trend and you will see his modus. That guy should be jailed.
I understand .. thank you
full of despair, this is punishment, I did not think of such falling zcl
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Waited for x100?

@maria.may but more at lower level. that way you can recover your losses if and when it bounces. the true level of this coin is 11k satoshi.

forking this coin and cloning other unique coin is the scam of reth creighton. Study his trend and you will see his modus. That guy should be jailed.
Waited for x100?
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Waited for x100?
help , please  Cry
how much did you invest if it's not a secret? and at what price did you byu zcl?

about 0.178 btc , bought on 0.0075 btc
maria.may I should kill myself, I bough 100zcl for $ 90 (9000$), and the others are stuck in battlex, I hope I will get btcp and make up for a loss, if we do not go further

This is horrible, I sincerely sympathize with you, it is really terrible and terrible to lose such a sum of money, we are in terrible condition, many trusted this coin. Why they did -1000% per day, I've never seen such a drop of coins, it's a terrible case.

This coin is a disaster as it was with urocoin Grin
Who is buying this scam? Cool

0,00075754 BTC price , i have 0.01779 btc now  Cry -1000%
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
help , please  Cry
how much did you invest if it's not a secret? and at what price did you byu zcl?

maria.may I should kill myself, I bough 100zcl for $ 90 (9000$), and the others are stuck in battlex, I hope I will get btcp and make up for a loss, if we do not go further

This is horrible, I sincerely sympathize with you, it is really terrible and terrible to lose such a sum of money, we are in terrible condition, many trusted this coin. Why they did -1000% per day, I've never seen such a drop of coins, it's a terrible case.

This coin is a disaster as it was with urocoin Grin
Who is buying this scam? Cool
Activity: 203
I wonder what will happen with zclassic once all the bitcoin private hype has settled down. Presumably any developers and active community members would move to work on btcp rather than stay with zclassic?

Nah, my orders are still unfilled. You need to try harder on your fearmongering. The fork already happened followed by the huge dump. There are some still holding on to their bought coins at the top. Let see how long can they wait.

Apparently the market is being cornered down. see 2-5btc sell orders appearing just a few orders higher than the top bid. Will not take long before my orders got filled.  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I wonder what will happen with zclassic once all the bitcoin private hype has settled down. Presumably any developers and active community members would move to work on btcp rather than stay with zclassic?
Activity: 26
Hi I can buy BTCP .
PM me.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-btcp-bitcoinprivate-a-truly-private-bitcoin-equihash-2675257

This would be better place to make offers I think nobody would like to sell this coin under $150 because of high buy of this coin for this purpose.

oh shit whats hell is going on ZCL its really a killing move but any how i will hold either zcl hits to 1 sat i want to see last of this shitty move
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Hi I can buy BTCP .
PM me.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-btcp-bitcoinprivate-a-truly-private-bitcoin-equihash-2675257

This would be better place to make offers I think nobody would like to sell this coin under $150 because of high buy of this coin for this purpose.
Activity: 53
help , please  Cry

Soon this coin will become example of greed this is very clear sign what happened right after the snapshot even so many people shouting about this fake pump and warned don't buy this coin which has no future and now it will die like before.
Do you think there will be no more jumps Huh? I'm not sure that the coin will die so quickly. I hope that there will be another jump up, traders will try for this.
I sold my zcl t to 0.0029 and switched btc to the cryptopia and bought  of 0.0008, so I mitigated the loss, we will see after forming the price of btcp what will be
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
help , please  Cry

Soon this coin will become example of greed this is very clear sign what happened right after the snapshot even so many people shouting about this fake pump and warned don't buy this coin which has no future and now it will die like before.
Do you think there will be no more jumps Huh? I'm not sure that the coin will die so quickly. I hope that there will be another jump up, traders will try for this.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
Hi I can buy BTCP .
PM me.
Activity: 3
help , please  Cry

Hi, everybody. I Russian and bad speak English and I write through a translator. 27.02.2010 I bought a Zcl and I Holding on the stock exchange cryptopia and went to rest. will I get bitcoin private?
Pages:
Jump to: