Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 69. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
guys ZCL will backup soon!
Activity: 756
Merit: 541

Hello! Everyone. Explain another point - - - to get btcp on bittrex it was enough to have zcl on the purse during fork (snapshot) Huh or coins zcl should have been lying on the purse a certain time before the fork and after Huh?

Hi;

If it was not in withdrawal procces, you will have BTCP.

Kind regards
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
@Haze The Hobo

Get back to the real world.
Idealism, blockchain, decentralization is maybe was in first year birth of bitcoin.
Currently everything in crypto is controlled by few big exchanges. Actually these exchanges convert bitcoin (and all other cryptos) to ponzi schemes. Oldcomers get $$$ money of newcomers.
Activity: 11

Hello! Everyone. Explain another point - - - to get btcp on bittrex it was enough to have zcl on the purse during fork (snapshot) Huh or coins zcl should have been lying on the purse a certain time before the fork and after Huh?
Activity: 70
ZCL is dead as i predict.
Anyone who not exit this scheme on right time now is deeply fucked with bag of useless coin.

ZCL is still way over the price it was before BTCP announcement. Seems like none of you know how markets work in real life. If you have no idea of investing generally, it's best to be quiet.
Of course the price will go down constantly, because there are massive sell outs and people are competing on the sell orders, so they push the price down.

Did you think this coin will recover in under 48h of the the snapshot? You can say ZCL in dead in 2 months, if the price is 0$. Before that it's useless to talk, especially when people are as ignorant as most of the newbie investors here.

Currently ZCL has a lot of miner support and in POW coin that is really all that matters. POW blockchain is not based on your fiat currency, it is based on the work done by most essential part of the community, miners. If there are no miners there is no value for POW coin. Of course there needs to be development also, but this will be sorted out later. As now ZCL is still a working coin and has no major flaws.

I have stated many times before in this thread, if you don't know how things work, do not invest. If you don't know things work, do not talk about it.

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”
― Warren Buffett ―

The fak u talking about? Miner support and POW coin, is your basis ? and u believe that really all matters? Seems u need to eat your own words, as you don't know how things work.  LULZ

Go check the garbage if you left your brains there while taking the trash out.

That means you cannot claim POW coin dead by it's price. Blockchain activity is really the thing that matters in crypto as cryptos existence is not based on fiat currencies.

Seems like you don't even know the history of BTC. Do you think Satoshi or any of the early supporters thought BTC would be 10k$ or peaking at almost 20k$ in 10 years? Back in the days all was based on idealism and the work done by certain group of people, not on money.
Activity: 6
i lost 0.5 btc Angry
G7G
Activity: 10
I lost more than 10 BTC on Fraud coin ZCL
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Anyone who not exit this scheme on right time now is deeply fucked with bag of useless coin.

ZCL is still way over the price it was before BTCP announcement. Seems like none of you know how markets work in real life. If you have no idea of investing generally, it's best to be quiet.
Of course the price will go down constantly, because there are massive sell outs and people are competing on the sell orders, so they push the price down.

Did you think this coin will recover in under 48h of the the snapshot? You can say ZCL in dead in 2 months, if the price is 0$. Before that it's useless to talk, especially when people are as ignorant as most of the newbie investors here.

Currently ZCL has a lot of miner support and in POW coin that is really all that matters. POW blockchain is not based on your fiat currency, it is based on the work done by most essential part of the community, miners. If there are no miners there is no value for POW coin. Of course there needs to be development also, but this will be sorted out later. As now ZCL is still a working coin and has no major flaws.

I have stated many times before in this thread, if you don't know how things work, do not invest. If you don't know things work, do not talk about it.

― Warren Buffett ―

The fak u talking about? Miner support and POW coin, is your basis ? and u believe that really all matters? Seems u need to eat your own words, as you don't know how things work.  LULZ
Activity: 322
zcl is backing upBTC

not seeing any, are u in an alternate universe???
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Can we wait for the price of BTCP? I also lost 1200 usd:) bought at 70. What did you really expected ZCL will raise after improved cloned has been made?
Why you blaming Bittrex you fucking cucks?

You should be looking at  Rhett and Tai Zen instead.....

Pretty sure the SEC will be going after them soon.

Just watch.

Who ?

Bittrex played a main role in this show, they decided to grant Bitcoin Private token ONLY to ZCL holders and NOT to BTC holders for the btcp airdrop.

If they cared about the actual airdrop they would have given it to BTC holders as well, but they didn't, they only needed the P&D,
if they didn't support the airdrop everybody would have withdraw their ZCL from Bittrex and everybody would have the same change of selling the zcl after the snapshot, but instead every single zcl was left on Bittrex and ready to be auto-dumped, bittrex had the edge on that.

But they grant that few hours before snapshot, so majority pulled the coins out. No one knew Bitrex will grant the BTCP. I bought coin at 70 on the dip, not much 15 of them. Now will see price of BTCP.
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
Agree im not the smart man on earth  Grin

But see this .

Buy ZCL at 100 Dollars and receive for this 100 BTCP

After fork you can sell your zcl for 0 + 100 dollars

Profit is price for ZCL after fork and the new coins BTCP .

And your BTCP is 1/2 from ZCL so last price for zcl was 0.08
Now Btcp can be 0.04 + ZCL value after fork 0.001 .

So who make profit ? Only Bittrex with his high dump and ZCL dev.

Activity: 224
Why you blaming Bittrex you fucking cucks?

You should be looking at  Rhett and Tai Zen instead.....

Pretty sure the SEC will be going after them soon.

Just watch.

That was a world class pump & dump scheme orchestrated by Bittrex and probably a huge zcl whale.  Shocked

I agree with all words U wrote! Big P&D!

But there is not Bitcoin private out yet? We all knew there will dump.  I don't get why complaining? Lets see the price of BTCP.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token

That was a world class pump & dump scheme orchestrated by Bittrex and probably a huge zcl whale.  Shocked

I agree with all words U wrote! Big P&D!
Activity: 70
Everything with ZCL is managed pump and dump scheme by Rhett and Bittrex - some made profit from this (include me), some loose much (crypto newbies). Big winner is Rhett, he can retire now (my guess is he made 20+ million fiat, maybe more).

NO ONE care for POW and no dedicated POW correlate with coin price (visible in hundred other coins). Everyone here is for $$$.
This coin never recover. It not have developers on its born (Rhett copy paste original zcash github and change 2 lines of code is not development), after this he leave project (lack of programming knowledge). For BTCP he pay (with pumped money he get from his ZCLs) to lot people for made changes and BTCP sources for him.
I not see any developer who can continue work on ZCL - this is total compromised coin. So this is dead soon (or maybe it hit 1-2 usd value and traded by bots).

For BTCP - no idea what can happen. Very possible it will hit some exchanges (16.8 million BTC is forked, these need to be monetized to fiat).

You are a perfect example of ignorant human being. There is no sense talking reason to your kind. World is full of knowledge and yet people choose to remain ignorant. Not everyone is in cryptos for the dough. There are a lot of people really believing in decentralization. If there were no idealists human kind would stop evolving.

Major part of posters here in this thread are uneducated fools, who thought they can make a million out of single coin. Now you are howling out this was a scam "pump and dump" scheme or some wicked plan made by Rhett and Bittrex. If you couldn't anticipate ZCL price drop you really have closed your eyes from everything. Do you really think Bittrex gives a dime about your pennies? Exchanges make millions without scamming poor fellows like you. Scamming people would hurt their imago and they would lose more than there is to gain.

Criptotest this goes for you too, your posts are perfect example of post made by a human being with IQ less than 100.
Activity: 186

That was a world class pump & dump scheme orchestrated by Bittrex and probably a huge zcl whale.  Shocked

I think will go to 1 -2 dollars to foce us to sell all coins or lose faift in ZCL .

Willl be a huge pomp but not soon can be after some mounths ony after all user will put sell order at 1- 10 dollars .

Hope this BTCP will worth the same value as ZCL = 0
Activity: 102
I just bought 3 bags of ZCL at $15!!!  
I will be buying 5 lambos tomorrow!!
Lets go back to $100!

Vroooom, vroooom. Roll Eyes

Not.

Btw. whats an equivalent of "bag". I'm not familiar with that particular unit.
Activity: 42
Everything with ZCL is managed pump and dump scheme by Rhett and Bittrex - some made profit from this (include me), some loose much (crypto newbies). Big winner is Rhett, he can retire now (my guess is he made 20+ million fiat, maybe more).

NO ONE care for POW and no dedicated POW correlate with coin price (visible in hundred other coins). Everyone here is for $$$.
This coin never recover. It not have developers on its born (Rhett copy paste original zcash github and change 2 lines of code is not development), after this he leave project (lack of programming knowledge). For BTCP he pay (with pumped money he get from his ZCLs) to lot people for made changes and BTCP sources for him.
I not see any developer who can continue work on ZCL - this is total compromised coin. So this is dead soon (or maybe it hit 1-2 usd value and traded by bots).

For BTCP - no idea what can happen. Very possible it will hit some exchanges (16.8 million BTC is forked, these need to be monetized to fiat).
Activity: 58

― Warren Buffett ―

So what do you conclude, is it worth buying at 9$? Maybe it will be back at 50-60?
Pages:
Jump to: